Payback's a Bitch

We know you have questions about Metrobay Comix. This is the place to ask them. We'll also ask you what you think of our stories and characters.
Haoash

Payback's a Bitch

Postby Haoash » Mon May 14, 2018 9:02 pm

What happen to the Payback's a Bitch...I thought there was a new part coming tonight??? :?

Thanks
Haoash

mns_95125

Re: Payback's a Bitch

Postby mns_95125 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:54 am

Rule #1: Never believe the posted release date on a Finster Foul story. Statistically speaking, it'll be wrong.

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Tue May 15, 2018 7:00 am

Haoash wrote:What happen to the Payback's a Bitch...I thought there was a new part coming tonight??? :?

Thanks
Haoash

I got most of the pages but we ran into some render issues late last night.

Definitely apologize, people. I've been as eager as anyone to show you what's happening, but we're having to fix a few pages first. I'm thinking of how best to thank you all for your patience. I may post some bonus concept pages or substitute a bonus issue in.

We are working on it, I promise. I think moving forward we won't have a solid day set up until I have a completed issue ready to post.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 am

I humbly apologize to Trishbot and you all. I screwed up royally on this one.

I worked all weekend on the update. It had a lot challenges and technical difficulties but I got it done and was proud... and it turns out that old senile Finister rendered the wrong sequence of pages. :oops: :o

Ahh - so irritated with myself. Embarrassingly that's what happened.

I'm going to get the correct sequence of pages rendered and Trishbot can do her superb magic and we will finally get this Chapter Five added for members.

This chapter has had bad luck all the way through. I guess it makes sense my screw up happened with this chapter.

My sincere apologies. All the delays on this chapter have been completely my fault.

fumblin fin

Return to “Questions and Answers”