"The Scrinch That Transformed Twistmas"

Do you have a Metrobay-related story, comic, or image that you'd like to share? Post it here for all to see!
Doctor Robo

"The Scrinch That Transformed Twistmas"

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Creativeguy is in the holiday spirit on this Twistmas Eve and has a brand new short story to share!

Twas the night before Twistmas, when all through the house - not a creature was stirring, not even a...

No, this isn't THAT sort of Twistmas story. There was a Scrinch stirring in the house, scrinching the eve away. Saying 'Bah Sneezles' to all and their Twistmas cheer, while helping herself to presents. But be of good cheer, perhaps, for Ms. Metrobay, Pink Pussycat, and Honeydoll are hot on the trail. The question one must ask, of course - who is the hunter and who is the prey?

A Merry little Twistmas tale with twists of course!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... d-Twistmas

TheAngelicOne

Re: "The Scrinch That Transformed Twistmas"

Postby TheAngelicOne » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Very nice Xmas surprise. Its nice to see these heroines, especially my fav Pussycat, undergo a TF and complete costume change like this. I know they sometimes have to keep their masks on to keep their identities hidden, but an entire costume change really does it for me, and especially being stripped completely nude before the costume change. X3

Hope we see more like this from you creativeguy. ;)

creativeguy

Postby creativeguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:36 pm

TheAngelicOne wrote:Very nice Xmas surprise. Its nice to see these heroines, especially my fav Pussycat, undergo a TF and complete costume change like this. I know they sometimes have to keep their masks on to keep their identities hidden, but an entire costume change really does it for me, and especially being stripped completely nude before the costume change. X3

Hope we see more like this from you creativeguy. ;)

Thanks. I am sure there will be more to come. I am building out a lot actually to buffer but also to experiment... it all depends on character availability of those OC's that are not my own... but I'll keep being me so I expect more of stuff like this will come along... Valentine's Day comes to mind as another day I like to get ebil with ;)

lods

Postby lods » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Yeah, the Scrinch stories were fun. Wish there would have been a bit more time before the spirit (forgot her name) showed up. I mean, she gave dude like 12 people before she stepped in in that one comic.

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:41 pm

lods wrote:Yeah, the Scrinch stories were fun. Wish there would have been a bit more time before the spirit (forgot her name) showed up. I mean, she gave dude like 12 people before she stepped in in that one comic.

I believe you're thinking of my story The 12 Dames of Twistmas. The entity there was the aptly named Spirit of Christmas.

http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... f-Twistmas

lods

Postby lods » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Thanks for the name. Was a good comic too btw. :)

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:29 am

Thank you.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 pm

This was a fun bit of fan service. You did a great job of rendering the heroines and scrinch, particularly the material work on their costumes was nice.

Return to “Guest Artists and Writers”