Metrobay Comix Archives: "Femina Machinae"

Discussions of completed Metrobay Comix stories.
Doctor Robo

Metrobay Comix Archives: "Femina Machinae"

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 am

Hey Metrobay fans... we have uploaded another story from our archives to the members gallery of http://www.MetrobayComix.com. This one is titled "Femina Machinae", and it features the Metrobay debut of longtime 3D artist Uncle Sickey!

Several years ago, a young up-and-coming Metrobay University researcher named Fawn Buxley was tasked with developing the first biomechanical artificial intelligence. Fawn succeeded, but the new computer-brain was too powerful and cunning, and impossible to control. So what happened when Fawn had to pull the plug on her own creation?

Link to gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Chronicles

Enjoy!

Ghosthand

Re: Metrobay Comix Archives: "Femina Machinae"

Postby Ghosthand » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 am

I loved this story and the artwork was awesome! The robotic conversion was one of the best in any comic, I loved the final product. When the facemask was sealed over Fawn's face it was as if that point she ceased being human and became a total robot. Any chance this story will be continued? If you don't have a idea as to which way to take this story I do have some ideas on how to finish it or (as a very poor hack writer) I could write a finish for it. I would just love to see this story continued to it's finish.

RMK99

Postby RMK99 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Ghosthand yep best of the best transformation drones.

seg

Postby seg » Mon May 28, 2018 9:47 pm

The story is in Metrobay Chronicles:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... a-Machinae

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue May 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Ghosthand wrote:I loved this story and the artwork was awesome! The robotic conversion was one of the best in any comic, I loved the final product. When the facemask was sealed over Fawn's face it was as if that point she ceased being human and became a total robot. Any chance this story will be continued? If you don't have a idea as to which way to take this story I do have some ideas on how to finish it or (as a very poor hack writer) I could write a finish for it. I would just love to see this story continued to it's finish.

Sorry it took me five years to respond, but unfortunately the story will not be continued. Uncle Sickey passed away last year, and out of respect to him I have decided to leave the story incomplete. I do, however, appreciate the kind words.

- Doc

Return to “Metrobay Comix Archives”