Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 28!

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 28!

Postby FinisterFoul » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 am

Greetings Bird watchers!

We have added part 28 of the LOVE NEST series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... /Love-Nest

The vile and perverse villainess Condora has put her captive birdies through many debasing ordeals and the tight, helplessness seems to have no end as we follow Nightengale in yet another wet and shiny predicament!!

Thanks so much for supporting MetrobayComix.com!!

bassrass1

Re: Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 28!

Postby bassrass1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Happy to see this continue. It had a nice struggle for agent Ember slowly losing control to the cold uncaring computer, loved that rewriting her brain was written like an old computer program getting installed. I was not expecting that to happen to Nightengale. Wonder whos ganna pick her up and whats in store for the island.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:17 am

Thanks Bassrass1 !!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Yes, scene with Agent Ember was very cute. But I wonder why in the first place they removed her Cybird control. She is bound to jetbike that seems is controled by villains and she is also gaged so she can't speak. It seems there is no need for her to be not mindcontrolled unless you want to humiliate her and then take control over her once again. Are our villains that vile?

But poor Nightengale not only she was used like bait and her voice was used to infiltrate her friends base now she was scared to death by letting her free fall to the sea!! And now she is closed in full rubber suit and can't see or hear anything. :twisted: Nice play by Condora. But I'm also curious to see what will happen to her next. I'm sure Condora plan wasn't just throwing her to the sea and letting her drift till someone will find her. There must be some wicked scheme on her mind! Can't wait to see next chapter ^^.

s22132

Postby s22132 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 am

Very nice update. I love Nightengale's new bondage, and I'm curious to see what Condora has planned.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:14 pm

I thought this was a pretty solid update. I thought ajiehb raised a good point about why even toy with Cybird like they do, since it seems pretty pointless for them to disable and then reenable her control. On the other hand, as Condora notes, it's a good demonstration of their capability to do just that so I wonder if this might have been a way to exhibit this capability, even if via a somewhat clumsily concocted setup.

I really enjoyed the way Nightengale was safely and playfully discarded, it was creative and unexpected. I do wonder what is in store for her now that she is in this new and very unique predicament.

Return to “Love Nest”