Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 34 !!

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 34 !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:22 am

Greetings birdwatchers!

We have added part 34 of the LOVE NEST series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... /Love-Nest

Love Doves! Birds of prey! and Aphrodisiac egg yolk!! Can our helpless heroines hope to escape the perverse nest of degradation?!!

Read on if you dare!!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

ajiehb

Re: Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 34 !!

Postby ajiehb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 am

Aphrodisiac egg yolk! :shock: that's something eternally new... would like to see this in story.

Don't Mind lock ray v--late some legal and ethical law? It's more suitable for villains technology than agent of desire, don't you think? Though it provides some very strict security guarding no doubt. Is this a coincidence that zero zero database is looking like big egg?

I like scene with Goldwing. It was fun and sexy. I hope she will continue indulge in depraved sex act and no one will interfere. And I'm hoping to see what other villain had prepared for Sparrow.

Though I think villains first need to deal with Bluebird and Peregrine. Can't wait to see next chapter. Great work as always mister Finister!!!

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:57 pm

Nice last couple of chapters, they've advanced the story at a nice pace. The fluid effects in the last chapter were nicely done and two really fun ideas! The security measures in this chapter is a pretty cool concept that has some future potential. At the very least, it provided some nice drama for the chapter.

I find Goldwing's situation to be a really unfortunate example of what I find so troublesome about TF/BE. At the time it happened, I considered it to be extreme but I hoped it wouldn't persist for too long before it began to undermine my enjoyment. At this point, I find it hard enough to believe she can stay upright, let alone fly or do battle. I find the absurdity of her physique to be distractingly silly. Sadly, it ruins any scene she appears in.

Otherwise, I think this story has been a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to seeing it to its long-awaited conclusion.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:04 am

Thanks Ajiehb and Jabbers!

@Ajiehb - Yeah! Watchout for those aphrodisiac egg bombs :P

@Jabbers - I agree the gynormous breasts are kind of ridiculous. :P There's fans that love it. I know what you mean though.

Thanks!

Return to “Love Nest”