The Chrome Virus chapter 36

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Chrome Virus chapter 36

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! We're back this weekend with an all-new chapter of "The Chrome Virus", and of course the only place you can find it is in the members gallery here at http://www.MetrobayComix.com!

Gadget Gal and Alpha Man have succeeded in trapping the West sisters in jail cells until they can find a way to free them from the Cyberqueen's control. But before they can figure out a cure along comes Cybermaid... and she isn't stopping by just to say hi!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... e-Virus-36

Thanks for supporting Metrobay Comix!

ajiehb

Re: The Chrome Virus chapter 36

Postby ajiehb » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:25 am

It was benefit performance from Gadget Gal! I think if she isn't under physical threat she can be quite usefull for old lady like her. Alpha Man can be useful too but I think Gadget Gal win this battle :b It seems this story is near the end and we still haven't seen that mysterious villain who is behind the scene and manipulating Chrome Virus :o Next chapter could be very very intersting :) Can't wait to see what will happened next. Maybe Cyber Queen or her master have joker in their sleeve? Who knows... :twisted:

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 pm

ajiehb wrote:It was benefit performance from Gadget Gal! I think if she isn't under physical threat she can be quite usefull for old lady like her. Alpha Man can be useful too but I think Gadget Gal win this battle :b It seems this story is near the end and we still haven't seen that mysterious villain who is behind the scene and manipulating Chrome Virus :o Next chapter could be very very intersting :) Can't wait to see what will happened next. Maybe Cyber Queen or her master have joker in their sleeve? Who knows... :twisted:

I haven't done the greatest job of showing Gadget Gal and Alpha Man as heroes in their primes, but I'm trying to rectify that by featuring them in this story. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

- Doc

abc

Postby abc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 pm

It's when you've been saving the day as long as Gadget Girl and Alpha Man have that your instincts become finely honed. Gadget Girl made sure she was prepared for any eventuallity and Alpha Man followed his instincts when it came to 'handling' LISA ;)

Return to “The Chrome Virus”