The Chrome Virus chapter 40

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Chrome Virus chapter 40

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat May 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! We're back this week with another edition of "The Chrome Virus", and as always it's is ONLY available here at www.MetrobayComix.com!

Omega Woman has defeated CyberMech, just as Ma West is being pulled into that infernal device in the middle of the Cyberqueen's lab. So all Omega Woman has to do is saunter over and deal the Cyberqueen some old fashioned Superheroine Squad justice, right? Right...?

Link to members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... e-Virus-40

lods

Re: The Chrome Virus chapter 40

Postby lods » Sun May 04, 2014 6:53 am

What? No wise cracks from Ma West from off frame?

Champ

Postby Champ » Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 am

More, please! Lol. That was great. Now I see why Marcy needs such capable bodyguards. Such bad girls they are. Next chapter will be so awesome. :)

abc

Postby abc » Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 am

I've got a feeling Ma is going to regret saying she can't stand to watch. I'm sure Cyberqueen will be happy to help with that with that problem!

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

@lods: If you look at the next cover you'll see why Ma might not be in a wise-cracking mood.

http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... s-cover-41

@Champ: Exactly. Mechana, Chrome, and Lisa were chosen for their specialized 'talents'. As you can see, Marcy is certainly putting them to good use.

@abc: See my answer to lods above... ;)

- Doc

Champ

Postby Champ » Sun May 04, 2014 6:43 pm

I am sending in an astral Champ to stop the heroes from ruining such a devious conversion process. I'm on Team CyberQueen. 41's cover is awesome!

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Champ wrote:I am sending in an astral Champ to stop the heroes from ruining such a devious conversion process. I'm on Team CyberQueen. 41's cover is awesome!

+1

Man, I hope she gets worked over by Cyberqueen's conversion rack real good. :twisted:

lods

Postby lods » Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:@lods: If you look at the next cover you'll see why Ma might not be in a wise-cracking mood.

http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... s-cover-41

@Champ: Exactly. Mechana, Chrome, and Lisa were chosen for their specialized 'talents'. As you can see, Marcy is certainly putting them to good use.

@abc: See my answer to lods above... ;)

- Doc

Oh no, Marcy is going to do a size reduction to increase her agility?! Her machine thinking is all about function over form!

DrDevious

Postby DrDevious » Mon May 05, 2014 2:52 am

I do hope that Omega Woman gets a nice chrome finish after being double teamed. Maybe it's just me, but I like a woman in a skin tight metal catsuit. I also suspect that Ma West is going to get a more advanced drone treatment, or is that more wishful thinking?

Champ

Postby Champ » Mon May 05, 2014 7:54 pm

DrDevious, you and I share the same wish! Lets make it hopeful thinking now.

lods

Postby lods » Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Last time she got droned she ended up shooting Kelly. I'm wondering if her aim has improved.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 pm

DrDevious wrote:I do hope that Omega Woman gets a nice chrome finish after being double teamed. Maybe it's just me, but I like a woman in a skin tight metal catsuit. I also suspect that Ma West is going to get a more advanced drone treatment, or is that more wishful thinking?

You'll just have to wait and see! :twisted:

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 pm

lods wrote:Oh no, Marcy is going to do a size reduction to increase her agility?! Her machine thinking is all about function over form!

A size reduction? In Metrobay? Are you crazy or something? :roll:

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:10 am

Doctor Robo wrote:
lods wrote:Oh no, Marcy is going to do a size reduction to increase her agility?! Her machine thinking is all about function over form!

Doc's comment is certainly cannon: When I asked why Honeydoll didn't go to a size reduction after his encounter with Nurse Perverse, they told me that Metrobay lacks the technology or the personal or something to do something like that ;)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed May 07, 2014 6:29 am

Hector6 wrote:
Doctor Robo wrote:

Doc's comment is certainly cannon: When I asked why Honeydoll didn't go to a size reduction after his encounter with Nurse Perverse, they told me that Metrobay lacks the technology or the personal or something to do something like that ;)

I may be mistaken but you were asking about Nightengale: "There are three flaws in Miasma Man plan: First, he cannot touch anything, so Nightengale’s torture is not as satisfactory as it should be (it justifies the blow up dolls gear, tough). Second: Isn’t there any plastic surgeon in Metrobay, so they could get to “normal” measures?"

And the answer was: "Not sure what you mean. If you mean the breast expansion being permanent; you're right... in the real world they could have reduction surgery. In the sexual fantasy world of Metrobay maybe it is irreversible except if some 'special' process is performed - ha ha. I guess to me Pussycat stories take place in Never Neverland where sometimes ( like heroines spending most of their time captured ) it doesn't agree with real world. But your point is well put."

sohta123

Postby sohta123 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Most of the BE in Metrobay is due to things like magic, nanites, pumps, etc. None of which really involve surgery.
So to expect the ladies to undergo surgery every time they have this happen would be less realistic than the method of their 'enhancement'.

Here's hoping that Marcy has a 'huge' win.
Also would like to see some varied outfits/tech for differing roles in this. I think that's coming but cannot be sure. Doc feel free to use something besides pure chrome on the other roles as well (like black metal or something).

Ghosthand

Postby Ghosthand » Wed May 14, 2014 9:55 pm

I'm still hoping for a Chrome type transformation. I know most of you prefer your robobabes mostly naked but for me the full robotic look of Chrome is very sexy :twisted: Perhaps Omega Woman would be a good candidate for that, Chrome has the powers and Omega Woman has the muscles. What a duo that would be!

DrDevious

Postby DrDevious » Thu May 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Ghosthand wrote:I'm still hoping for a Chrome type transformation. I know most of you prefer your robobabes mostly naked but for me the full robotic look of Chrome is very sexy :twisted: Perhaps Omega Woman would be a good candidate for that, Chrome has the powers and Omega Woman has the muscles. What a duo that would be!

It gets my vote :mrgreen:

DrDevious

Postby DrDevious » Thu May 15, 2014 2:39 pm

...but with more of a Cybermech look, I like the shiny chrome finish 8-)

Return to “The Chrome Virus”