The Chrome Virus chapter 42

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Chrome Virus chapter 42

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Doc Robo, Finister Foul and Trishbot are back this week with chapter 42 of "The Chrome Virus", and it is available only at www.MetrobayComix.com!

It was probably inevitable. After escaping the Cyberqueen's clutches once, Ma West was unable to do it again and was transformed into an obedient Cyberslave, albeit upgraded into a more menacing (but equally sexy) CYBERGUARD!

It looks like Omega Woman is about to join Ma in service to the Queen, but hopefully Ms. Metrobay and her band of heroes can get there first!

Link to members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... e-Virus-42

Champ

Re: The Chrome Virus chapter 42

Postby Champ » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Lol, I signed on just as the comic was posted. Gadget Gal is so awesome! Loved the entire thing and look forward to the next chapter. Now I'm dying for 44 because that cover looks delicious!

DrDevious

Postby DrDevious » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:35 pm

What's better than a mind controlled chrome plated big breasted milf babe? Two mind controlled chrome plated big breasted milf babes? :twisted:

abc

Postby abc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Ha! Gadget Gal comes prepared with TNT! Excellent :)
They're not exactly a team of 1st picks coming to the rescue; it's going to be a tough encounter ahead.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:20 pm

@Champ: Yeah, Gadget Gal is becoming one of my favorite characters to write. Chapter 44 isn't far off!

@DrDevious: You and I think a lot alike!

@abc: You might be right, but I have a sneak suspicion they won't be complete pushovers. At least, not right away...

Thanks for the comments!

- Doc

Return to “The Chrome Virus”