The Chrome Virus chapter 45

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Chrome Virus chapter 45

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! After a bit of a break we're back this week with chapter 45 of "The Chrome Virus", and like always it is available only to members of Metrobay Comix!

It doesn't look good for our heroines. Ma West has already been transformed into a fearsome Cyberguard and is keeping Ms. Metrobay from saving Omega Woman from the same cruel fate. Is Omega Woman destined to fall under the Cyberqueen's depraved power? Or can Ms. Metrobay find a way to save her best friend *and* her mother? You'll have to visit www.MetrobayComix.com to find out!

Link to members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... e-Virus-45

teflon_tim

Re: The Chrome Virus chapter 45

Postby teflon_tim » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Great chapter! I'm sure a lot of us have been waiting for this for a while.

All this brings up an interesting dilemma, however. Now I realize that continuity is rather fluid here in the Metroverse, but if we presume that Chrome Virus is the current "prime" storyline, then the Superheroine Squad has been decimated to a point we haven't seen since the last appearance of Sentius. To wit:

1) With this chapter, we have Chrome/Blackout, LISA, Mechana, Ma West and the West Sisters, and of course now Omega Woman all under the control of the Cyberqueen (and who knows how long Ms.Metrobay can hold out against them all?).

2) Meanwhile, Belinda has Alpha Woman and Valient Grrl (among others) under *her* command in the Funhouse. (Can't wait to see what happens there!)

So who's left to rally the Squad? Who's left to save the world? I have a theory about the second question, but I'd like to hear what you guys think. :)

Return to “The Chrome Virus”