The Chrome Virus chapter 50

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Chrome Virus chapter 50

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:13 am

Hey Metrobay fans! We're marking a milestone this week with the 50th chapter of "The Chrome Virus", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Last issue we saw how CyberMaid was able to sneak up on Gadget Gal and use her Thrallium powers to turn Trudy into a hypnotized slave. But before the Cyberqueen decides what to do with our fair heroine, she's going to need some "upgrades"...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... -Virus-650

Ghosthand

Re: The Chrome Virus chapter 50

Postby Ghosthand » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 pm

What a cute Cybergaurd Trudy makes! Also it seems that Cyberqueen isn't messing around as much anymore! I wonder if the huge dose of trallium breast milk or the infusion of nanotech to her system is going to permanently restore Trudy's youth? that would be awesome, I like Gadget Gal :)

mebizarro

Postby mebizarro » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Gadget Gal looks greatly improved with her 'enhancements' and oh so shiny appearance.

Bluemax2

Postby Bluemax2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Finn and Doc:
Great chapter.
As far as I'm concerned they should all remain chromebots and the 3 sisters should be "upgraded" as well.
What about other Metrobay heroines?
Shouldn't their turns come too?

Keep up the great work, as always.

regards,

Bluemax

abc

Postby abc » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:37 am

It had been a bit quiet on the breast expansion front (for my greedy tastes), but I've been spoiled this last week :D
Alpha Man surely won't be the one to save the day (or at least stem the tide), it would be severe blow for feminism in Metrobay if the only man there sorted things out :D

TheCheese

Postby TheCheese » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 pm

A very delightful transformation.
Made all the more pleasing by the scale of the upgrade.

*Round of applause*

choc666

Postby choc666 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:11 am

Congratulations to all involved on a well endowed 50th chapter of this expanding tale.
Gadget Gal has now also joined the ranks of the Cyber Queens busty Cyber Guard, after her delicious upgrade. ;)
I am struggling to see where a complete positive outcome is going to be achieved for the very sexy Cyber Slaves and their Queen (Masie), who after all is only a tool being used for dastardly deeds :lol: , by a so far unknown entertity in this story. :twisted:
Encore. :-)
I wish for a Rubbery world.
If it's Latex, Rubbery, Skintight, Figure Hugging, A Body Harness and covering a gorgeous female figure, then I'm in heaven.
choc666@blogspot.com
choc666@deviantart.com

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 am

Ghosthand wrote:I wonder if the huge dose of trallium breast milk or the infusion of nanotech to her system is going to permanently restore Trudy's youth? that would be awesome, I like Gadget Gal :)

Yes Gosthand, that would be a great idea! And then, every female villain over 30 would try to kidnap (steal?) Cybermaid to be young again!

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 am

Even when i think the best part of a superheroine is their hair and you're cuttting it only to show the robotization process, I loved this issue.

I hope the heroes can win!

DrDevious

Postby DrDevious » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:47 am

If the heroes win. I would like to see Trudy released from control but permanently cybernised and youthful. She really would be a gadget gal then :)

lods

Postby lods » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 pm

I keep hoping that one day the robo-process the control unit uses will replace the hair if it decides to have it's minions cut if off. Like, what happened in Unity.

But yeah, what happens to Trudy at the end has always been a question for me since she hasn't made an appearance in Omega Mystery (nor have several other of the characters infected with the Chrome Virus).

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:26 am

@Ghosthand: We like Gadget Gal too! And no, Cyberqueen is NOT messing around anymore!

@mebizarro: I agree. She turned out very well indeed!

@Bluemax2: Other Metrobay heroines? On a citywide holiday? :P

@abc: The odds seem to be stacked against poor old Dean. He can't possibly save the day, can he?

@TheCheese: Well, when you start out small there's nowhere to go but up, right?

@choc666: Thanks! I didn't expect this much of a positive reaction. It's nice to know you all enjoyed the chapter!

@Hector6: Stealing Cybermaid? That's a very interesting idea!

@DrDevious: You aren't the only person who has mentioned that. That seems to be a popular request.

@lods: So you prefer the Cyberslaves have hair vs. being bald? Good to know.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. Please keep it coming!

- Doc

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:16 am

I wonder what this feminist organisation will do with Alpha Man :D maybe turn him into woman and enslave as others? :)

Tony

Postby Tony » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
@lods: So you prefer the Cyberslaves have hair vs. being bald? Good to know.

The hair helps with identifying who is who. In your original series, at least you kept the color of the person in line with their costume's color. In this story, the west sisters and mother are VERY hard to tell apart in the current costume. Even Omega woman looks like the West girls. And so would Gadget Girl if she wasn't a lot shorter than the rest.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Hint look at the boobs ^^ :evil: :twisted: :roll: :oops:

Tony

Postby Tony » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:47 pm

I didn't say it was impossible, only Very hard. The boobs in most cases is usually enough but they are not always exactly the same nor are they very different from each other.

lods

Postby lods » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 am

For me it is probably almost a symmetry thing. The character that aren't designed around having no hair almost feel lop-sided to the point that they look like walking boobs, essentially. Not my thing (I know some people like it so I get there being stories with this).

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Tony wrote:The hair helps with identifying who is who. In your original series, at least you kept the color of the person in line with their costume's color. In this story, the west sisters and mother are VERY hard to tell apart in the current costume. Even Omega woman looks like the West girls. And so would Gadget Girl if she wasn't a lot shorter than the rest.

I see what you're saying. In this story I wanted the Cyberslaves to have a very uniform look, which is why we stayed away from identifying markers like hairstyles or color-coded uniforms.

However, I think this particular design has run its course. I don't think I'll be going with a bald look again anytime soon, but I also never make any guarantees.

- Doc

Return to “The Chrome Virus”