The Chrome Virus chapter 55

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Chrome Virus chapter 55

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun May 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! We're down to the final two chapters of "The Chrome Virus", and you can read the penultimate issue right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Chrome, who was the cause of all this mess, has escaped from Superheroine Squad Headquarters before she could be captured by the Squad. So where is she headed now?

Also, Ted and Mechana check in on Marcy in the hopes that she will eventually come out of her coma. But when the doctor updates them on Marcy's condition, she inadvertently gives Ted and idea how to wake Marcy up!

We will conclude the "Chrome Virus" saga next Sunday. Make sure you check back to find out how it all ends!

Link to members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... e-Virus-55

lods

Re: The Chrome Virus chapter 55

Postby lods » Sun May 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Only disappointment was that Chrome didn't come back and make that chromified Alpha Woman that was posted a while back. Other than that, good old Marcy, acting like she is a walking pair of grenades.

Regarding the whole brain backup thing, it seems a bit too powerful. For instance, why can't it work for all of the heroines. They just make periodic brain backups of all the members and then they could maybe fix things like the nano leash. Actually what would be funny is if an accident caused the machine to clone someone's backup. So like all the heroines would end up reset with maybe Fly Girl's memories (and then she could be a really weird fan girl).

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon May 04, 2015 6:39 am

It can't be done because only Marcy has cyber implants in her brain so it work similar to computer and can be reloaded. Other superheroines have normal human brains. Well, actually Ms. Metrobay regenerate powers can restore her memories I guess. But all others can't do such trick.

lods

Postby lods » Mon May 04, 2015 8:03 am

Just seems a bit weird that the mind swapping part of the chair works on 2 organics but the backup function doesn't.

abc

Postby abc » Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Let's just hope they make a backup of the memory backup. If Cyber Queen reappears one day, she not going to let them get away with the same trick again!

lods

Postby lods » Thu May 07, 2015 10:18 pm

If Cyber Queen shows up again I hope she is more sneaky and less "I'm going to replicate Sentinus' plan that didn't work the first two times!" I mean, she could be really evil if she pretends to be Marcy.

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 pm

lods wrote:If Cyber Queen shows up again I hope she is more sneaky and less "I'm going to replicate Sentinus' plan that didn't work the first two times!" I mean, she could be really evil if she pretends to be Marcy.

And who says she isn't pretending now...? :shock:

abc

Postby abc » Fri May 08, 2015 7:40 am

MacroLass wrote:
lods wrote:If Cyber Queen shows up again I hope she is more sneaky and less "I'm going to replicate Sentinus' plan that didn't work the first two times!" I mean, she could be really evil if she pretends to be Marcy.

And who says she isn't pretending now...? :shock:

I'm fairly sure she's herself, her eyes aren't red anymore after all! That's a sure sign of evil if ever I saw one (or of being some species of frog, bird, etc)

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun May 10, 2015 2:21 pm

@lods: Sorry. A chrome Alpha Woman isn't in the cards for this particular story. However, who knows that the future may hold...?

@ajiehb: Exactly. Marcy's cybernetic implants are the key to the brain backup. I don't think it will work on just anyone.

@abc: You can never have too many backups!

- Doc

Return to “The Chrome Virus”