"The Producer" Chapter 12

Story and art by Mr. Phoenyxx.
Doctor Robo

"The Producer" Chapter 12

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey folks... our good friend Mr. Phoenyxx is back with an all-new chapter of "The Producer", and you can find it for free right here at MetrobayComix.com!

Link to gallery: http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... chapter-12

Vikky has been in control for a short span of time, but she has made quite a few changes to herself already. Another caller is currently on the line though, so we will have to see how things develop.

Will Vikky stay in charge, or will our new caller take back the reins and continue to alter her in ways she might not entirely agree with? Let us see how this latest situation begins to play out in Chapter 12 of "The Producer"!

abc

Re: "The Producer" Chapter 12

Postby abc » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 am

It's Bimbo and the Geek! :geek:
I think the clues are there as to how he'll manage to balance the equation ;) And it won't be bigger feet!
I really appreciate you taking my preferences into consideration; just so long as the caller's tendency to drone isn't partly inspired by me :D

mrphoenyxx

Postby mrphoenyxx » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:36 am

abc wrote:I really appreciate you taking my preferences into consideration; just so long as the caller's tendency to drone isn't partly inspired by me :D

LOL! No, not at all. The droning was planned from the get go, as was the never ending spiel of math stuff. :P

You are very welcome ABC, but I think you have it backwards. I really appreciate your feedback, and listening to my fans is what makes my "art" improve.

abc

Postby abc » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 am

Then it's win/win :)
By the way, I'm liking the new style chapter covers. I suppose there's only so many poses to put Vikki in before you want to spice things up a bit ;)

mrphoenyxx

Postby mrphoenyxx » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:35 am

I'm trying to play round with camera angles more as well, so that everything doesn't appear to be from the same straight on shot. :P

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:57 pm

What, not a fan of single-camera setup?

abc

Postby abc » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm

I think we can all agree that showing the whole thing from Vikki's POV would have been an unwise decision.

Return to “The Producer”