Figure Study

Story and art by Trishbot.
Trishbot

Figure Study

Postby Trishbot » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:50 am

Hey everyone! Got a new Metrobay One-Shot for you today, brought to you with the help of several talented artists!

Holly Swift is eager to begin her new art classes at Metrobay University under the tutelage of the famous artist, Pierre Pontiff! However, her first day has more than its share of surprises and challenges when she discovers who the nude model of the session will be! No problem though... unless, of course, her professor has bigger plans for her. Whether she likes it or not, Holly is targeted to be his next masterpiece! Find out what happens in Metrobay One-Shot #20, "Figure Study", available only at Metrobay Comix!

Catch it here: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Metrobay-One-Shots-Season-2/Figure-Study

Thanks for reading, everyone! And special thanks to the helpful artists who helped contribute to this story!

Special thanks to: Finister Foul, LexLucas, member9, Begbie_Rentonspud, Knuckles, ajiehb, laprasking, Haywaine, and Black-Wave
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

lods

Re: Figure Study

Postby lods » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:44 pm

Nice story. I'm only sad that Milly vanished so quickly.

jabbers

Re: Figure Study

Postby jabbers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:58 pm

I enjoyed this story! It had a nice balance of elements with a straightforward yet unusual premise. I think this sort of thematic MC can be a fresh and flavorful departure from the usual scenarios. I think this concept is promising and worthy of further exploration.

Return to “Metrobay One-Shots”