Slime Time

Story and art by Trishbot.
Trishbot

Slime Time

Postby Trishbot » Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am

Hey everyone! Got a new Metrobay One-Shot for you! What gooey goodness is in store?

Suzie was just a normal APEX scientist until a freak accident turned her into something slimy, squicky, and arguably sexier. But what does this gelatinous and jiggly gal have planned now that her human form is forever gone? What will happen when happenstance brings some shocked and horrified citizens face to face with the squishy scientist? Find out in "Slime Time", the newest Metrobay One-Shot!

Check it out here: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Metrobay-One-Shots-Season-2/Slime-Time

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting Metrobay Comics!
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

cyberbobmkii

Re: Slime Time

Postby cyberbobmkii » Wed May 16, 2018 11:54 am

This is definitely my favorite One Shot this season. Possession is one of my absolute favorite forms of mind control and it is criminally unrepresented.

I hope to see more of Suzie and more possession in the future!

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Wed May 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Trishbot wrote:Hey everyone! Got a new Metrobay One-Shot for you! What gooey goodness is in store?

Your One-Shots are definitely acquiring a more sinister bent as of late. Very cool. :twisted: And while the One-Shot format is definitely a welcome one, it's also nice to see that some of them are having an effect on the larger Metrobay world (I'm looking at you, "Tourist Trap").

Speaking of storylines that started as One-Shots, I hope we're going to re-visit the Voodoo/Hoodoo storyline at some point. I mean, we still have over a dozen heroines and villainesses in a deep hoodoo spell, not counting the Baron's wives. We simply can't leave that one hanging in limbo (no pun intended) forever, right?

Keep up the great work, Trish. Looking forward to what your devious mind come up with next!

Champ

Postby Champ » Wed May 16, 2018 6:07 pm

This cannot be a one time deal! This needs to develop into its own comic! She needs to go against heroines! possess heroines! Get stopped, then somehow triumph and be ready for a second season! XD Love this one-shot the most! Well done!

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Glad you all seem to really be enjoying this one!

The One-Shots always existed as a way for me to quickly bounce ideas in my head off into a comic and to see how well they're received, so your feedback definitely determines which ones (and which characters) have a chance of popping up in further misadventures.

lods

Postby lods » Wed May 16, 2018 8:06 pm

You know, how that we have Suzie running around claiming bodies I wonder what would happen if she ran into the brain from Beauty and the Brain and him claiming bodies. Some sort of weird/gooey turf war?

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 am

This is a pretty interesting type of power but I find the imagery a little extreme toward the horror end of the spectrum when it comes to the eyes and nose. Otherwise, it's a character premise with some potential!

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 am

jabbers wrote:This is a pretty interesting type of power but I find the imagery a little extreme toward the horror end of the spectrum when it comes to the eyes and nose. Otherwise, it's a character premise with some potential!

Yeah, I wanted to do a bit of a creepier and squickier comic than usual. I never know what kind of reception this sort of stuff will have, but I wanted to do a story with a drippy, wet slime girl possessing others and having her literally oozing out of their holes because they can't quite keep all of her in them.

I imagine they don't show TOO much goo when out in public, but in private they'd be hot, drippy messes.

Return to “Metrobay One-Shots”