"Startling Stories" #15

Stories and art by Happenstance.
Doctor Robo

"Startling Stories" #15

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Happenstance is back this week with chapter 15 of "Startling Stories", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Previously in "Startling Stories" we had met Eve, the lovely adult entertainer who was stripped of her freedom and had become the reluctant 'guest' of Milton, the self-described "Master 'Botter". Now, we catch up with her and learn her fate!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Stories-15

A note to our members: Happenstance will be going on hiatus for a few months to recharge his batteries and tend to some other projects. We don't have a return date set yet, but once we figure it out we'll be sure to let everyone know.

seg

Re: "Startling Stories" #15

Postby seg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 am

Wow, Botts really is a psycho (his mother too!) Love the motel, That's so cool!
Looking forward to more of your comix! I can't stop using exclamation points!!
Have a nice vacation!!!

abc

Postby abc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:09 am

Sorry to hear that you're taking a break, but this was great piece to pause on. Excellent riffing on Psycho and you've not left us hanging not knowing about the 'woman behind the door' :)

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:07 am

This was a story I wasn't expecting but it provided some welcome added background that colors this character for the other stories he appears in. I enjoyed the surprising twist! Her facial expressions as she considered his demands were well done too and I wouldn't mind seeing more appearances by her in the future, maybe give her another chance.

Return to “Happenstance's stories”