"The Omega Mystery" #17

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Finister Foul, postwork by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

"The Omega Mystery" #17

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! We're back with chapter 17 of "The Omega Mystery", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Poor Ted. It looks like he's been put in charge of yet another busty blonde robot woman. So how can he even attempt to ensure that Omegabot obeys his every command? LISA may have an idea...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... Mystery-17

DrDevious

Re: "The Omega Mystery" #17

Postby DrDevious » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:31 am

Just seen the cover for chapter 18 and it's good to know Ms Metrobay is still LISA's slave. I wonder if Omega Woman will have the same relationship with Omegabot? Curses I now have to wait until the end of May :!:

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Ha-ha-ha this "Are you ready to do anything I will tell you to do" from Ted was a bit kinky knowing what he is usually is doing with LISA and ooops next he calls her to go to his room :D is he really good guy? This poor Omega Bot is only 2 days old and he is going to f-ck her ))) Bad bad bad boy Ted!!!

@DrDevious well, it's quite interesting idea. Omega Woman a slave of Omega Bot! I like the sound of this :twisted:

abc

Postby abc » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:08 am

Yeah, Ted's kind of given up on any chance of appearing to be an equal victim of recent events. He didn't stand much chance anyway :)

DrDevious

Postby DrDevious » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:47 am

Hmm I wonder if we'll ever get to see an evil robot Ted in the future... it's just a thought dude :D

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 pm

@DrDevious: You didn't think we would let that juicy little LISA/Ms. Metrobay storyline fade away, did you? ;)

@ajiehb: Ted may have reformed, but he still knows what he likes. Would you do things differently if you were in his shoes?

@abc: No, no he didn't. But I think we're all ok with that.

- Doc

Return to “The Omega Mystery”