Chapter 15

Story and art by Trishbot.
Trishbot

Chapter 15

Postby Trishbot » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:51 am

Hey everyone! Back with a new "Physique" issue! What's in store this week?

Physique has vanished from the battlefield, but she's controlling the mindless bodies of Valiant Woman and Sapphire Storm's teammates! Can our heroes overcome this horde of obedient puppets without hurting their own squadmates, or is defeat inevitable? Meanwhile, Valient Grrl and Hypnotica have reunited and Kristen has to decide whether to drag her pupil into this fight or keep Hypnotica safe while handling her alone. But it may be that this decision gets made for her! Find out what happens in "Physique" Issue 15, only at Metrobay Comix!

Catch it here: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Physique/Chapter-15

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting Metrobay Comix!
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

ajiehb

Re: Chapter 15

Postby ajiehb » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:40 am

I kinda love contrast between funny part of this update with Hypnotica and company and serious epic story with Valiant Woman :D I guess it's just difference between generations of superheroines. And I like more new generation :) Love the part where Valiant Grrl is declare a war against her Sis and Mechana emotions swung between "pissed off" and "we need better plan".

Next chapter promises been even better :) Can't wait to see how two sister will deal with whole situation.

lods

Postby lods » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm half expecting for Sword to remain a statue forgotten in a closet to explain her continuing absence from the stories. :lol:

On a related note, what happens to Shield when her sister's essence was drained (the whole link they share)?

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:44 am

I enjoyed the playful banter in this chapter (and the story as a whole). The battle took a turn that will be interesting to watch unfold and the chapter's end definitely makes me eagerly anticipate the next. It looks like this story might be approaching its climax and I'm excited to see it play out.

Is Hypnotica unable to reverse the effects of her powers? As amusing as it is to keep her like that, I can only imagine Sparrow would be most useful without her as a mindless drone.

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:07 am

lods wrote:I'm half expecting for Sword to remain a statue forgotten in a closet to explain her continuing absence from the stories. :lol:

On a related note, what happens to Shield when her sister's essence was drained (the whole link they share)?

She feels a slight tingle while making love to her girlfriend and becomes a bit more agreeable to suggestions, I wager.

jabbers wrote:I enjoyed the playful banter in this chapter (and the story as a whole). The battle took a turn that will be interesting to watch unfold and the chapter's end definitely makes me eagerly anticipate the next. It looks like this story might be approaching its climax and I'm excited to see it play out.

Is Hypnotica unable to reverse the effects of her powers? As amusing as it is to keep her like that, I can only imagine Sparrow would be most useful without her as a mindless drone.

Hypnotica can't undo the effects of her powers. She just has to wait out the clock and wait for the effects to fade, which can last awhile depending on how deeply entranced the subject was. Poor Swallow got a big dose.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

lods

Postby lods » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Thanks for the info. Would have been interesting if the link swapped to Physique but that probably would have confused the story/lost focus. (But seriously, Shield gone bad would be an interesting story.)

Indday60

Postby Indday60 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Any chance for chapter 16 soon?, Can't wait ;)

Return to “Physique”