Chapter 18

Story and art by Trishbot.
Trishbot

Chapter 18

Postby Trishbot » Wed May 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Hey everyone! Back with the penultimate issue of Physique! It's building towards an explosive climax!

Valient Grrl and Valiant Woman are putting up a "valiant" effort against Physique, but their estranged relative is proving more than a match for even their combined efforts. With everything on the line, can our heroines pull a victory out of the jaws of defeat, or are they both fated to succumb to Physique's unstoppable might? Find out in "Physique" Issue 18, only at Metrobay Comix!

Catch it here: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Physique/Chapter-18

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting Metrobay Comix!
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

abc

Re: Chapter 18

Postby abc » Wed May 02, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm so smart I worked out Valiant Woman's general plan!
One page before she explained it :lol:

lods

Postby lods » Wed May 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Figured this was going to be the issue that finally came full circle.

I'm hoping Valiant Woman's plan didn't hinge on Physique being honorable/there is more to it.

I'm also wondering if Valiant Woman is going to attempt to bake cookies again after this is all over as an attempt to be a mom to Valiant Grrl.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon May 14, 2018 12:12 am

I enjoyed this act of heroism, it seems in character even though her dialogue seems to indicate a pretty radical shift in her perception of her "offspring." Considering how powerful their opponent has become, it'll be really interesting to see how they can possibly prevail. Brute force doesn't seem realistic and even Mech seems to see no options. Looking forward to an exciting climax and conclusion!

Return to “Physique”