Members Bonus - Harvest "The return" Chapter 4

Art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Bonus - Harvest "The return" Chapter 4

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Greetings Earthlings!

We have added yet another Members Bonus to continue our two weeks of continuous content!

Today we have added part 4 of the series HARVEST: THE RETURN which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... The-Return

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

lods

Re: Members Bonus - Harvest "The return" Chapter 4

Postby lods » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:51 am

Unexpected update for the story. I'm hoping there is an explanation for where the huski-fying things come from (since they go a bit of character in chapter 3). Bit cliche but always the possible story of a heroine being turned into the brood mother for them to see more. (Could be any character, go the older more experienced like MM or OW or the younger route like Snowflake or Hypnotica.)

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:03 am

lods wrote:Unexpected update for the story. I'm hoping there is an explanation for where the huski-fying things come from (since they go a bit of character in chapter 3). Bit cliche but always the possible story of a heroine being turned into the brood mother for them to see more. (Could be any character, go the older more experienced like MM or OW or the younger route like Snowflake or Hypnotica.)

Good point. Since it's already established that this is a "non-canon" story (and quite a titillating one at that), why not involve some of the "big guns" in future installments? If there are any, that is... :twisted:

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:18 am

The artwork in this series has been the same level of quality as always. This and the previous chapter were on the less interesting side. In the previous chapter, it was a bit repetitive with the same thing happening to the characters, their positioning and reactions mostly similar. This chapter had more interesting posing but with only simple, emotionless dialogue. Knowing that this story is non-canonical with a bad ending really sapped away the potential for this story to get more deeply interesting.

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:21 pm

jabbers wrote:The artwork in this series has been the same level of quality as always. This and the previous chapter were on the less interesting side. In the previous chapter, it was a bit repetitive with the same thing happening to the characters, their positioning and reactions mostly similar. This chapter had more interesting posing but with only simple, emotionless dialogue. Knowing that this story is non-canonical with a bad ending really sapped away the potential for this story to get more deeply interesting.

Nothing says someone else (myself included) won't pick up where this leaves off...
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

lods

Postby lods » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Trishbot wrote:
jabbers wrote:The artwork in this series has been the same level of quality as always. This and the previous chapter were on the less interesting side. In the previous chapter, it was a bit repetitive with the same thing happening to the characters, their positioning and reactions mostly similar. This chapter had more interesting posing but with only simple, emotionless dialogue. Knowing that this story is non-canonical with a bad ending really sapped away the potential for this story to get more deeply interesting.

Nothing says someone else (myself included) won't pick up where this leaves off...

Neat, I do think there is a lot of room for this alt-universe.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:19 am

Hmm... can we expect to see one chapter of this story that will show us what is happening next after they are fully transformed into Cattle husks. It seems previous three heroines aren't on the ship anymore so maybe they are on the Alien planet in some sort of the brothel and Blink, Diamond Frost and Nightengale will join them? Or maybe their fate is different? It would be great to learn their fate :)

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm

One more Chapter is in the works to complete the trilogy and all naughty answers will be coming :D

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:36 am

Yay! I hope we will see all 6 of poor heroines and will learn what has happened to them :b

Return to “The Harvest”