Members update - The Harvest:The Gathering!!

Art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members update - The Harvest:The Gathering!!

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:28 pm

Greetings Earthlings!

We have added the first chapter of the third book of THE HARVEST series... THE GATHERING.

Which can be read here if you dare!

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... -Gathering

The alien Randar slavers have captured six Metrobay heroines and now prepare to travel the galaxy to sell their new thralls for a handsome profit. Can our heroines be saved before they are taken away forever?!!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

abc

Re: Members update - The Harvest:The Gathering!!

Postby abc » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:00 pm

A stretchy superheroine, eh? Very interesting *strokes pointy beard*

Reading it on my phone, I half thought her name was Umber at first. She was wearing brown after all!

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:17 pm

FinisterFoul wrote:The alien Randar slavers have captured six Metrobay heroines and now prepare to travel the galaxy to sell their new thralls for a handsome profit. Can our heroines be saved before they are taken away forever?!!

If the previous two books are any indication, I think we may already know the answer to that one! :twisted:

Question is, will "just" these three heroines be swept up with the rest, or will there be more? I'd almost like to see the ship swoop down on Superheroine Squad HQ and snap them all up at once. Imagine what price Ms. Metrobay or Omega Woman would fetch on the alien market!

lods

Postby lods » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Setup for what is next is nice. Lots of ways for things to go down next.

I'm kind of hoping it sticks to the lesser known heroines just so we can so more interactions between them. Also hope Lunaria shows up at some point since she is the one who knows about this stuff the most.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Quite unexpected turn of events for our famous galactic slaves. I hope they can fix their ship while new superheroines will enslave themself while trying to rescue their friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:21 pm

abc wrote:A stretchy superheroine, eh? Very interesting *strokes pointy beard*

Reading it on my phone, I half thought her name was Umber at first. She was wearing brown after all!

Ha ha - very funny :P

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:21 pm

teflon_tim wrote:
FinisterFoul wrote:The alien Randar slavers have captured six Metrobay heroines and now prepare to travel the galaxy to sell their new thralls for a handsome profit. Can our heroines be saved before they are taken away forever?!!

If the previous two books are any indication, I think we may already know the answer to that one! :twisted:

Question is, will "just" these three heroines be swept up with the rest, or will there be more? I'd almost like to see the ship swoop down on Superheroine Squad HQ and snap them all up at once. Imagine what price Ms. Metrobay or Omega Woman would fetch on the alien market!

Hmm... that's a devious idea. We shall see.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:22 pm

lods wrote:Setup for what is next is nice. Lots of ways for things to go down next.

I'm kind of hoping it sticks to the lesser known heroines just so we can so more interactions between them. Also hope Lunaria shows up at some point since she is the one who knows about this stuff the most.

Thanks Lods!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:22 pm

ajiehb wrote:Quite unexpected turn of events for our famous galactic slaves. I hope they can fix their ship while new superheroines will enslave themself while trying to rescue their friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We can only hope - muuuhahahaha :twisted:

Thanks Ajiehb !!

Return to “The Harvest”