"Amazon Redemption" part 4

Story and art by Dumbtime.
Doctor Robo

"Amazon Redemption" part 4

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:48 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Dumbtime is back this week with part 4 of "Amazon Redemption", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Well, so far the two times Heather has faced Janice in court, Janice has got the best of her in both cases. Now Heather is frustrated and suspicious. Why is Janice defending the wrong side? How is she able to pull off the wins like she did? Why is she acting so uncharacteristic of the normal attorney that Janice was. Heather supposes to find out. Will she mess up Janice's plan or get into trouble she didn't bargain for?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ion-part-4

lods

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 4

Postby lods » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 pm

I have no idea why I thought she was talking with Valiant Grrl and not Bluebird (I guess I just totally spaced on what her civilian job was since she made the rather abrupt profession change to prison guard for most of the comics). :lol:

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:10 am

lods wrote:I have no idea why I thought she was talking with Valiant Grrl and not Bluebird (I guess I just totally spaced on what her civilian job was since she made the rather abrupt profession change to prison guard for most of the comics). :lol:

Lol. :lol:
I can see how it's possible but, don't let all these buxom brunettes fool you.

I had some fun with that with Bronks back in the Prologue. :P

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 am

Hmm, so the plot continues without much opposition as yet another character haplessly falls victim? Honestly, the silly distraction seemed pretty unnecessary. The thingy seems to work instantly and without fail. With the outcome basically guaranteed, it sort of drained any tension from the scene.

I thought it was at least interesting that she was aware enough to have regrets about it though.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 am

jabbers wrote:Hmm, so the plot continues without much opposition as yet another character haplessly falls victim? Honestly, the silly distraction seemed pretty unnecessary. The thingy seems to work instantly and without fail. With the outcome basically guaranteed, it sort of drained any tension from the scene.

I thought it was at least interesting that she was aware enough to have regrets about it though.

This is really a lead in to a transition update through a device. Heather Reins, aka Bluebird, is acting characteristically of her nature which made it 'easier' for the Stark minion to ensnare her. The transition in this part of the story will happen in the next update. We are about to find out more background on this 'minion.'

Also, you picked up on a pretty significant clue there. Pick it and put it in your pocket for later.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 am

Nice one more heroine has fallen into villains hands :) Great job Janice I think she became quite useful minion! Will she be rewarded?) Though I'm still waiting for the explanation of what happened to Janice and others after we saw them last time. I hope you will start revealing this in the next chapters ^^.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 am

ajiehb wrote:Nice one more heroine has fallen into villains hands :) Great job Janice I think she became quite useful minion! Will she be rewarded?) Though I'm still waiting for the explanation of what happened to Janice and others after we saw them last time. I hope you will start revealing this in the next chapters ^^.

Thanks!

As her background story is introduced, the audience will get small glimpses of what happened @ Cecille's place but only to enhance the telling of Janice and Paula's current situations. There won't be a detailed portrayal of what happened.

The story must go on. Take what you already know and what will be giving and build your own imagined scenario. I'm pretty sure there will be enough for everyone to make a very vivid one. :twisted:

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:42 am

Well that's OK. But I hope we will see how she bacame a slave to her new mistress. I mean it's quite important information. When we left both Janice and Paula in previous story they were under Cecille influence and Cecille was Mynx pet. But now we see that completely different person owns Janice. And it's interesting to see how she ended up in her hands :)

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:07 am

ajiehb wrote:Well that's OK. But I hope we will see how she bacame a slave to her new mistress. I mean it's quite important information. When we left both Janice and Paula in previous story they were under Cecille influence and Cecille was Mynx pet. But now we see that completely different person owns Janice. And it's interesting to see how she ended up in her hands :)

Trust me, you will get all the vitals on what transpired from the apartment till now. :evil:

Return to “Amazon Redemption”