Slight delay for Part 5

Story and art by Dumbtime.
dumbtime

Slight delay for Part 5

Postby dumbtime » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello everyone,

Some of you have been wondering when the next cover will show for Part 5. Well, i have some so-so news about it.

A series of unfortunate events...

A week after I submit the part 4 update, my Photoshop CS3 lost connection to the the activation server at Adobe. They said they shut it down as they are downsizing older servers. They sent a non-activated download and serial for the program but, it wouldn't install properly on my PC. Their tech support walked me through getting it to install but it ended up crashed Windows 10 in the process. I couldn't get Windows to reboot past the repair menus. Through DOS Prompt i was able to still see my Poser libraries and after getting a backup external drive,
I was able to find all my files and move them to the drive using DOS commands (very tedious, if i do say so - much like finding 'needles' in a haystack with a pair of tweezers).

I had to re-install window and thus had to re-install all my programs. I've transplanted some of my libraries but the newer stuff (all the things I built the current story with) is still a work in progress.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what is going on. It shouldn't be to long (I hope) until we find out what is going on with those brainwashed beauties, until then, bare with me. :)

I'll keep you posted on the progress...

DT

abc

Re: Slight delay for Part 5

Postby abc » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:25 am

That's some luck you're having!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:48 pm

No worries I always can wait a few weeks :) Take all the time you need I'm sure next update will be good.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:48 am

Hi, all.

Quick update - everything is look good for the next update on Oct. 21st.

I didn't have to recreate everything from scratch but i did have to redo somethings that were lost. The biggest issue was I had to re-figure the lighting in all the panels. Please forgive me if the same scenes from previous updates look slightly different in the future updates.

Thanks,

DT

Return to “Amazon Redemption”