"Amazon Redemption" part 7

Story and art by Dumbtime.
Doctor Robo

"Amazon Redemption" part 7

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Dumbtime is back this week with part 7 of "Amazon Redemption", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

In real time, Janice is nothing but the Judge's plaything. Caught in the Calico Cougar's evil brainwashing, she is no longer interested in being a superheroine. Instead, her only desire is to satisfy the wishes of her new mistress, Corrina Stark, and further the installation of her new law firm into the justice system of Metrobay. But one small dream persists, deep in the recesses of her memory. It's there, flickering in the background, all the while she is completely oblivious to it. How long can her mental state keep her oblivious to it? Why does it prevail among her present state? What is it all about anyways? Find out more tidbits in part 7 of the "Amazon Redemption" story!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ion-part-7

jabbers

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 7

Postby jabbers » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:36 am

It looks like this flashback is headed in a potentially very entertaining direction. I found the bloodshot red eyes to be a bit unnerving at points, if that was the intention. I liked the detail of the books getting dropped.

I have to admit, I think this chapter suffers from the fact that it is essentially a few moments of conversation in front of a locker. It culminated in a fun way with an interesting revelation about her character but the lead-up felt drawn out. Perhaps I'm just being impatient but I wonder if scenes and dialogue could have been structured or edited in a way to move the plot forward by more than a few minutes.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:25 am

jabbers wrote:It looks like this flashback is headed in a potentially very entertaining direction. I found the bloodshot red eyes to be a bit unnerving at points, if that was the intention. I liked the detail of the books getting dropped.

I have to admit, I think this chapter suffers from the fact that it is essentially a few moments of conversation in front of a locker. It culminated in a fun way with an interesting revelation about her character but the lead-up felt drawn out. Perhaps I'm just being impatient but I wonder if scenes and dialogue could have been structured or edited in a way to move the plot forward by more than a few minutes.

Explanation of the red eyes - It was a physical response to 'catching the spell' and keeping out of her head - holding it at bay, if you will.

No apologies for the pace. The devil or God is in the details. Whichever way you want to see it.

lods

Postby lods » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:41 pm

I like the pacing, personally. It is nice to see the full transformation sequence sometimes (especially when we've never seen this before).

alfredenewman

Postby alfredenewman » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:33 pm

which rope members has janice had sex with already?is she going to have sex with tabitha(kitten?)?make sure she doesn`t break out of her mind control`s so soon though.will she(janice) have sex with the principal and teacher tabitha wants to have sex with etc...?

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:27 am

alfredenewman wrote:which rope members has janice had sex with already?

That's easy.

In her dream, she's back at school ten years earlier. So, at that point - no one from R.O.P.E.
But, she has had sexual encounter with:

1) Madame Mynx - her first captor - http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... nged-Woman
2) Alfonso C. Quire - her 'arranged' husband - http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ga ... e-and-Obey
3) Judge Mendoza - present time.

alfredenewman wrote:is she going to have sex with tabitha(kitten?)?

Sex is a possibility but, this Tabatha is not Kitten. :twisted:

alfredenewman wrote:make sure she doesn`t break out of her mind control`s so soon though.

Since Janice relented to the spell, it is unbreakable until its duration (48 hours). ;)

alfredenewman wrote:will she(janice) have sex with the principal and teacher tabitha wants to have sex with etc...?

There is a BIG possibility that the teacher will have a sexual encounter but, for now, i can't say anymore. 8-)

alfredenewman

Postby alfredenewman » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:27 pm

who is tabitha,i thought wiki said tabitha was kitten,i must of misread it?thanks for answering the questions.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:37 pm

alfredenewman wrote:who is tabitha,i thought wiki said tabitha was kitten,i must of misread it?thanks for answering the questions.

Kitten is Tabitha Essex. This is Tabatha Reinhart, a classmate of Janice's ten years ago. There isn't a wiki card on her... Yet. ;)

Return to “Amazon Redemption”