"Amazon Redemption" part 11

Story and art by Dumbtime.
Doctor Robo

"Amazon Redemption" part 11

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:55 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Dumbtime is back this week with part 11 of "Amazon Redemption", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Transition, transition, transition. It's time for a transition. The dream comes to an end and we find out where we stand with most of the other characters in play. But, where will we transition to next in the story? I'm thinking someplace sunny...

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... on-part-11

lods

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 11

Postby lods » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Hoping we get to see more of those characters in the future (not necessarily this comic arc). Good update.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:13 pm

lods wrote:Hoping we get to see more of those characters in the future (not necessarily this comic arc). Good update.

Thanks!! :D

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:20 pm

Not sure if many of you know that Juris/Janice has a Wiki card - http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... -prudence/

The Dream arc that just finished is the incident talked about in the card.

The next update will start one of the other arcs illustrated at the end of this update.
You won't know which one it will be until i post the next cover.

(It's fun to keep'em guessing... at least for me it is. bwhahahaha!!! :twisted: )

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 pm

I'm glad to see this flashback reach its conclusion. It'll be interesting to see how the memory of the teacher's transformation is going to be used, it seems like an oddly specific command and so far there is no indication why it was made. (If I may, the bulbous paw hands might be my one aesthetic quibble with the transformation.) In any case, I expect the cat to make a reappearance, if it hasn't already.

The island arc is interesting because since it seems to coincide with some of the Apex Alliance plot elsewhere. It's not yet obvious how relevant the pimp arc would be, tempering my expectations. I'm really hoping the Agent's brainwashing doesn't end up being an overly detailed, prolonged sequence that spans the better part of a year.

dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:38 am

jabbers wrote:I'm glad to see this flashback reach its conclusion. It'll be interesting to see how the memory of the teacher's transformation is going to be used, it seems like an oddly specific command and so far there is no indication why it was made. (If I may, the bulbous paw hands might be my one aesthetic quibble with the transformation.) In any case, I expect the cat to make a reappearance, if it hasn't already.

The island arc is interesting because since it seems to coincide with some of the Apex Alliance plot elsewhere. It's not yet obvious how relevant the pimp arc would be, tempering my expectations. I'm really hoping the Agent's brainwashing doesn't end up being an overly detailed, prolonged sequence that spans the better part of a year.

Anything super significant gets the overly detailing. This dream/memory sequence is vital to the story arc. I don't like aimless lingering either but, I can't guarantee being speedy... :)

I do have to say that the island arc predates the events in the Apex Alliance plot that you refer to. It is the backbone of those specific events. There might even be a mind blowing happenstance in that arc.

Also added somewhere in the mix, a pawn became a player...

Return to “Amazon Redemption”