"Amazon Redemption" part 12

Story and art by Dumbtime.
Doctor Robo

"Amazon Redemption" part 12

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat May 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Dumbtime is back this week with part 12 of "Amazon Redemption", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

"Hey Digi, what're we going to do today?"
"The same thing we do everyday, Justy - try to take over the mind of an Amazon."
"Justy, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Digi, but with all those Amazons we're going to have to get more dildos!"

It's that time - Amazon conquerin' time! Digitalus has the players in place to get the plan started. Let's see how it all got put in motion, shall we...?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... on-part-12

jabbers

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 12

Postby jabbers » Mon May 14, 2018 12:36 am

Seems like a chapter mainly meant to setup the next part of the story arc. So, if I'm not confused, these Amazons have been MCed and controlled on three different levels: by the Queen/sorceress/goddess, then by Digitalus/Indeks, and now by Solas/ApexAlliance? I could be confused.

dumbtime

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 12

Postby dumbtime » Mon May 14, 2018 1:55 am

jabbers wrote:Seems like a chapter mainly meant to setup the next part of the story arc. So, if I'm not confused, these Amazons have been MCed and controlled on three different levels: by the Queen/sorceress/goddess, then by Digitalus/Indeks, and now by Solas/ApexAlliance? I could be confused.

Not everything has been revealed but, you don't sound confused. There are other moving parts though.

Return to “Amazon Redemption”