"Amazon Redemption" part 14

Story and art by Dumbtime.
Doctor Robo

"Amazon Redemption" part 14

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Dumbtime is back this week with part 14 of "Amazon Redemption", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

From Dumbtime: Many have asked over the years if I ever was going to tell the tale of how Ainia went from being the captain of the Amazon warriors to a superheroine living in another part of the world. Well, the wait is over. That part of the story is finally here...

The queen has summoned her rebellious child, Calidora, from the Amazonian prison realm and we are finding out that the reason she's in there is for trying to overthrow her mother. The queen believes Calidora has something to do with the unsettling feeling about Ainia/Anna's disappearance and she's not far from the truth. But what exactly is the 'truth?' And can the truth be more distorted to the queen than her fears?

Let's take a peek and find out. Here's part 14 of "Amazon Redemption" for your viewing pleasure!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... on-part-14

jabbers

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 14

Postby jabbers » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:15 am

It's been so long since this directive was implanted that I forgot what it did until this callback. Is this the first time this layer of control has been portrayed since it was initially applied? It's interesting to see the conflicting internal emotions about her sister but I'm curious about why she takes issue with the goddess. This hasn't yet been introduced, explained, or even hinted at, correct? The events leading to her present imprisonment could be entertaining.

dumbtime

Re: "Amazon Redemption" part 14

Postby dumbtime » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:19 pm

jabbers wrote:It's been so long since this directive was implanted that I forgot what it did until this callback. Is this the first time this layer of control has been portrayed since it was initially applied? It's interesting to see the conflicting internal emotions about her sister but I'm curious about why she takes issue with the goddess. This hasn't yet been introduced, explained, or even hinted at, correct? The events leading to her present imprisonment could be entertaining.

The answer to both questions is Yes. Also, a lot of half truths can distort the real truth until someone looks behind the veil and figures it all out.

What exactly will be figured out is in the in the storytelling. ;)

I can say this, Calidora found out the whole truth. She would have been a great Anymta...

Return to “Amazon Redemption”