"Inmate" #2

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Inmate" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:11 am

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 2 of "Inmate", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

Lactatia is back! Now that Dr. Wankerman is wrapped around her areola, the time has come for the milky madame to make her escape - with help from an unexpected source!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... ate-part-2

Tony

Re: "Inmate" #2

Postby Tony » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:34 am

It's hiding in the archives...

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Yeah you kinda gotta go digging to get to this chapter, but it's in there. Originally I wasn't going to do a chapter 2 of this one but I needed a little bit of a bridge story that sets things up for the next major story centered around Lactatia.

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:48 pm

WikkidLester wrote:Yeah you kinda gotta go digging to get to this chapter, but it's in there. Originally I wasn't going to do a chapter 2 of this one but I needed a little bit of a bridge story that sets things up for the next major story centered around Lactatia.

Is there going to be any more chapters for this story, or will you be going strait into the next story?

Also, Are we going to see how Lactatia got control of Omega Woman?

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 pm

cyberbobmkii wrote:
WikkidLester wrote:Yeah you kinda gotta go digging to get to this chapter, but it's in there. Originally I wasn't going to do a chapter 2 of this one but I needed a little bit of a bridge story that sets things up for the next major story centered around Lactatia.

Is there going to be any more chapters for this story, or will you be going strait into the next story?

Also, Are we going to see how Lactatia got control of Omega Woman?

Yes, this story is really a prelude and will continue each month. You could think of this as Issue #0. For the new story, my plan is to show a different MC/TF theme with each chapter while also peppering in some Lactatia backstory. Not much. I learned my lesson with Fallen Angel. All will be made clear in the first chapter. I just needed this one to bring the story up to the point of the first chapter.

And yes, you will definitely see what happened to Omega Woman fairly early on in this story.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:06 am

Wow!!! I like Lactatia escape plan :twisted: very smooth and pervy. And of course I was surprised to see Omega Woman here. It would be interesting to see why her choice led to this superheroine. As it would be interesting to know who is this sexy lady on the last page of this chapter!

Ohhh... I can't wait to see more of Lactatia and her wicked games with superheroines!!!

Dawgy

Postby Dawgy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:14 am

Excellent job. I can't wait to see what lactatia has in store for metrobay next. I don't think there is a more versatile villain in metrobay. I can't wait to see how twisted her revenge plans are for this score she is settling.

Will this score be more about her past prior to fallen angel?

Great costume by the way, awesome to see she will continue to use those two huge weapons of hers, and that butt looks great too. A series of one shot on what she does with her down time could be a future project. Heck I'd love to see a writer tackle that with max indecks. Both have some opportunities for some pretty fantastical scenarios.

Will lactatia continue to experiment on her body or transform her body/body functions. It sounds like enhancing her own powers has been tabled for manipulation of others. I'm surprised she would be willing to give up that control or self image of the deity she should be,

Dawgy

Postby Dawgy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:25 am

Also will we see how lactatia came to see herself as a goddess? To be so logical She must have had some sort of taste of god hood for it to be such a big part of her desires. To be a dictator or ruler is one thing but a god is something very different even if she does have super powers.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:45 am

Tony wrote:It's hiding in the archives...

There's a technical reason for that. Our gallery software occasionally glitches out on us if we try to move albums around too much, likely because the album URL(s) automatically change to match the new location(s). So I thought it best just to leave the album in the archive and link to it in the original post above.

- Doc

lods

Postby lods » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Yeah, Omega Woman's inclusion was a nice addition since she hasn't really been in many stories. (Even though she was in Omega Mystery, it was really mostly about MM and Ted.)

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Dawgy wrote:Excellent job. I can't wait to see what lactatia has in store for metrobay next. I don't think there is a more versatile villain in metrobay. I can't wait to see how twisted her revenge plans are for this score she is settling.

Will this score be more about her past prior to fallen angel?

Great costume by the way, awesome to see she will continue to use those two huge weapons of hers, and that butt looks great too. A series of one shot on what she does with her down time could be a future project. Heck I'd love to see a writer tackle that with max indecks. Both have some opportunities for some pretty fantastical scenarios.

Will lactatia continue to experiment on her body or transform her body/body functions. It sounds like enhancing her own powers has been tabled for manipulation of others. I'm surprised she would be willing to give up that control or self image of the deity she should be,

Dawgy wrote:Also will we see how lactatia came to see herself as a goddess? To be so logical She must have had some sort of taste of god hood for it to be such a big part of her desires. To be a dictator or ruler is one thing but a god is something very different even if she does have super powers.

Thank you Dawgy. This will include a lot of her past prior to Fallen Angel, but it will be peppered in during the main story which is one of her current day schemes. There won't be drastic changes to her body this time, mostly it will be her victims that change in various ways.

I will say that her last encounter with Synapse had a lasting effect and is part of the overall theme. At that time, Lac was trying to obtain godlike power but Synapse pointed out that such power didn't suit someone of Lac's abilities. But since there is some past involved, we will see her at least have a taste.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:07 am

I don't think I share the same affinity for this character as others do but I have to admit that the reveal of Omega's involvement was a welcome surprise that I definitely want to learn more about. I also thought the wet shirt effect was well done. :P

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:43 am

Cover for the first chapter of the Sins of the Seven is here. And judging from the cover Lactatia has some box with 7 gems in her hands. I wonder what the meaning of this :D I also like new texture on her outfit great job! Kinda fail to recognse two woman in the background. Need help with them :)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:58 am

On the second thought the left one looks like Lactatia :D

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 pm

jabbers wrote:I don't think I share the same affinity for this character as others do but I have to admit that the reveal of Omega's involvement was a welcome surprise that I definitely want to learn more about. I also thought the wet shirt effect was well done. :P

Hopefully this story will change your opinion on Lactatia.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:39 pm

ajiehb wrote:Cover for the first chapter of the Sins of the Seven is here. And judging from the cover Lactatia has some box with 7 gems in her hands. I wonder what the meaning of this :D I also like new texture on her outfit great job! Kinda fail to recognse two woman in the background. Need help with them :)

Yep, the left one is a young Lactatia from waaaaaay back. The other one is new and she's gonna have some trouble ;)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 am

WikkidLester wrote:
ajiehb wrote:Cover for the first chapter of the Sins of the Seven is here. And judging from the cover Lactatia has some box with 7 gems in her hands. I wonder what the meaning of this :D I also like new texture on her outfit great job! Kinda fail to recognse two woman in the background. Need help with them :)

Yep, the left one is a young Lactatia from waaaaaay back. The other one is new and she's gonna have some trouble ;)

Well that lady looks tough but Lactatia smile is too ominous :twisted:

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:28 pm

I will say that fans of Fallen Angel will be in for a treat.

abc

Postby abc » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:39 pm

WikkidLester wrote:I will say that fans of Fallen Angel will be in for a treat.

That could mean a variety of things.
But to all of the possibilities the response is 'Yay!'
:)

Return to “Inmate”