Members Gallery update - Night of the Vorcubi part 4

Art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Night of the Vorcubi part 4

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:58 am

Greetings all!

We have added part four of the NIGHT OF THE VORCUBI series which can be read here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Vorcubi

The Vorcubi Queen has 'prepared' Lavender Lynx and Pink Pussycat to be the feast of the vorcubi minions. Can our restrined heroines hope to escape whatever debauchery their hungry captors have in store?!!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

ajiehb

Re: Members Gallery update - Night of the Vorcubi part 4

Postby ajiehb » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:02 am

Hmm... this is very exquisite plan of enslaving heroines. Turn them in to pleasure addictive slaves through enema and pussy eating :twisted: I love Vorcubi Queen methods. I'm a bit dissapointed that we have seen only Lavender Lynx point of view on this process and Pink Pussycat was left behind. I think her reation could be a bit different :D Anyway I wonder what will happened next. I'm sure Vorcubi Queen plan wasn't just feeding her servants. She must be planning something for her own enjoyement. And I can't wait to see next chapter :b

obviousagent

Postby obviousagent » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:58 am

Nice work on this chapter; here's hoping there are two heroines added to the ranks of the Vorcubi and they go out to hunt more heroines for their Queen.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 am

Interesting theory :twisted: and now I'm thinking about who are Vorcubi and where did they come from or been made of :D

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 am

Nice chapters, I'm glad to see this story get an update after all this time.

While their predicament and positioning is amusing, I appreciated the detail of the saliva strands and it makes me wonder if those especially nicely sized gags could be similarly detailed. I'm looking forward to more and seeing what happens next.

Return to “Night of the Vorcubi”