"Enchantress - The Wand: Aftermath"

Story and art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"Enchantress - The Wand: Aftermath"

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 am

Hey Metrobay fans! Tecknophyle is back this week with one final chapter of "The Wand", and you can read it right now at MetrobayComix.com!

The story of how Enchantress joined the Superheroine Squad is over, but one question remains... will Clarence Huckleby truly pay for his crimes? The answer is revealed in "The Wand: Aftermath!"

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... /Aftermath

abc

Re: "Enchantress - The Wand: Aftermath"

Postby abc » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 am

As always, Tecknophyle, you've given us another great story. I've really enjoyed seeing Enchantress's introduction fleshed out for our entertainment :)
And, as for this 'aftermath', I'm definitely very pleased with it. TG transformation in of itself isn't really my bag, but it has produced so many fantastic bimbo transformations at the same time and was one of them. Great work, thanks!

jabbers

Re: "Enchantress - The Wand: Aftermath"

Postby jabbers » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 pm

This was an interesting epilogue in that it betrays a darker side to the characters and the Metrobay universe that isn't often portrayed. Given the author and events of the story, what happens to him was a pretty easy guess but how it happens was much less obvious. Though I'm also not a big fan of these transformations, it seemed appropriate for the story. I'm curious about Dr. Donatella's story, her complexion doesn't seem very natural and I figure there's a reason. I think I'd also be curious to see more of Corrina Stark's activities in the future.

Return to “Enchantress - The Wand”