The Doctor Is In - chapter 5

Written by Doctor Robo, illustrated by Finister Foul, postworked by Trishbot.
Doctor Robo

The Doctor Is In - chapter 5

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am

Hi folks! This week we have added chapter 5 of "The Doctor Is In" to the members area of www.MetrobayComix.com.

http://metrobaycomix.com

In this chapter, Dr. Twisted has Omegabot and the newly-robotized Ms. Metrobay naked and literally on their knees ready to obey his every command. But instead of making use of their perfect bosoms, he decides to see just how obedient and servile "Metrobot" can be!

Hector6

Re: The Doctor Is In - chapter 5

Postby Hector6 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Dear Doctor Robo, Finister Foul and Trishbot:

The doctor is in # 4 certainly has a lot of appeal for robo lovers. The thing I enjoyed the most was to see Omegabot and Metrobot enjoying themselves. After that, the way Twist dress Metrobot as a robot is arousing if only because he is exerting their will to an heroine so feisty as Ms. Metrobay.

However, the ending left me with a chill feeling: Metrobot is willing to betray Ms. Metrobay daughter to Twiss. This is the part that I don’t like about the robot fetish: the victim becomes a sentient being without any capacity of choice. Thus, it can easily become a monster because Twiss is a monster (he is twisted!), so I would prefer any heroine trapped but that has a chance to resist. In that case, I prefer Max´s philosophy (I cannot believe I wrote that).

However, I will wait to see how this develops, I am sure you had some great surprises under you sleeve!

PD: Sorry, I confused the post!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 am

Yeah, I agree with Hector6 it was great update. Especially blowjob scene with Ted and Metrobot ) very sexy !!!

Oh, and scene with dressing up Metrobot is amazing too ! I even can't decide which one I like more, this one or previous )

You really hit the nail when decide to show us how inhuman became Metrobot by betraying her own daughter o_O Can't wait to see next part !

TheAngelicOne

Postby TheAngelicOne » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Awesome job as always, and yeah, the dress up sequence was cool as well.

Our next target/targets confirmed huh. Hope they get their hair shaved off too, lol. >:3

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 pm

We definitely have a sinister twist (no pun intended) planned for the end of this story, which wraps up with chapter 6. You'll just have to wait and see what happens next!

- Doc

Return to “The Doctor Is In”