Contest! It's a contest!

News about the MetrobayComix.com website and its affiliates.
Tecknophyle

Contest! It's a contest!

Postby Tecknophyle » Mon May 15, 2017 2:10 am

On Saturday, May 27th (or possibly Sunday the 28th, depending on your time zone), a one issue special called "The Wand: Aftermath" will come out which will reveal what really happened to Clarence Huckleby after his defeat. Readers are encouraged to guess what his ultimate fate will be (contributors to Metrobay comics ineligible).

Whoever is most accurate in guessing what that fate will be will have the satisfaction of knowing far too much about my thinking process than I'm probably comfortable with and the opportunity to commission a single-page image (at no charge, obviously) that I will produce. As writer, I get to judge who is closest. In the event of multiple people predicting the same thing to a reasonably equivalent level of accuracy, all those people will get to suggest and receive an image each.

Limitations: Metrobay characters only, and there are some things I will simply not render. I won't list them here, but if you know me well enough to guess the correct outcome, you can probably figure out what I won't do.

Deadline for entries is Saturday, May 26th, at 1800 (6pm) Mountain Time (North America).

Return to “Metrobay Comix Announcements”