"Sins of the Seven" #10

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Sins of the Seven" #10

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat May 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with chapter 10 of "Sins of the Seven", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Lactatia has gathered the Seven Avatars and the spell is cast in this penultimate chapter. Will the curse finally be lifted?

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... e-Seven-10

jabbers

Re: "Sins of the Seven" #10

Postby jabbers » Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 am

It was interesting seeing her accept subservience in the flashback. Now, I wonder what awaits in the final chapter. Perhaps she'll willingly return to such a role in exchange for lifting the curse? Though some of the sin portrayals have been more interesting than others, this has remained an intriguing story throughout.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 pm

jabbers wrote:It was interesting seeing her accept subservience in the flashback. Now, I wonder what awaits in the final chapter. Perhaps she'll willingly return to such a role in exchange for lifting the curse? Though some of the sin portrayals have been more interesting than others, this has remained an intriguing story throughout.

I was hoping to make this one be the final chapter but it just got too bloated and I had to split it into two. I'm hoping it won't mess things up too bad. There's a few little plot things I have to wrap up and hopefully one kinda surprise.

As for Lactatia, she's definitely going to have to do some uncomfortable things before the story is done. The curse was broken when the Sorceress of Sin was summoned but the only problem is... she's got to deal with a super powerful goddess with all 7 powers of sin.

abc

Postby abc » Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm

WikkidLester wrote:As for Lactatia, she's definitely going to have to do some uncomfortable things before the story is done. The curse was broken when the Sorceress of Sin was summoned but the only problem is... she's got to deal with a super powerful goddess with all 7 powers of sin.

And it's her ex as well :lol:

Return to “Sins of the Seven”