"Atlantis Reborn" #8

Story by MacroLass, art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"Atlantis Reborn" #8

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! MacroLass and Tecknophyle are back this week with chapter 8 of "Atlantis Reborn", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Doctor Id continues the story of his arrival in Metrobay, but not before showing Memetique just what Queen Valaya does for relaxation. It is indeed good to be the Queen!

Link to members gallery: http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/in ... s-Reborn-8

jabbers

Re: "Atlantis Reborn" #8

Postby jabbers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:25 am

Though this chapter seems to pause the narrative flow a bit, it contains great art and some intriguing narrative crumbs like the mysterious watcher and the glowing earring. Though brief, the dramatic tension kept things interesting and VW's skeptical expression was a nice detail. I quite enjoyed the excellent renditions of vintage MM and GG.

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Wow,

MacroLass, Technophyle,

What is there to say about this story?

You know it is hitting on cylinders when you have two time periods, one now and one in the past and no matter which one you reading its as enjoyable and interesting as the other. That is just great plotting and story telling.

In the past you see the Vizier slowly influencing Gadget Gal to the point where she helps him out and doesn't even realize she is doing his bidding. Then when he is confronted by Miss Metrobay he still has the ability to take control of her immediately. He also was not worried at all who he might encounter there. This guy has real power and is very confident in it. That was also shown in the present day when Memetique told the "Queen" about being his daughter. When Valiant Woman and Memetique started to realize something was not right he quickly subdued both. And the citizens around the Queen also helped calm and control her, no doubt under the Viziers guidance.

That flashback to long ago at the early Super Heroine Squad was terrific. His search for Atlantean artifacts there I suspect will be a large part of what he has going on now at the island. Just love both plot-lines since each is multilayered and tell such a great story.

On the erotic mind control side, forget it. This chapter was spectacular. Seeing Sulia, Tori and Emily standing there topless, decked out in their combat uniforms guarding their queen with their new programmed personalities as Amazon Warriors.

And then you had those amazingly done close ups of Emily, her eyes wide and empty, filled only with fanaticism to protect her Queen. The artwork there is just beautiful. Perfect. That was so just smoking. What could be hotter?

Well, this story is so good at the erotic mind control there may be something hotter.

How about Solaria? She now follows her master Memetique around like a loyal puppy, showing her boobs proudly and wearing a little cloth around her ass, parading that hot body.

And what makes that even more erotic is she was the girl out of the group who was most aggressive, the most suspicious, the most mistrusting about the Queen, the Vizier and everything going on at the island. Now she seems the most submissive of all of them. When Memetique stops walking she drops to her knees and gazes up at her smiling like Memetique is the only important thing in the world. And I guess for her she is now.

I love that subtle, clever understanding of MC shown in her case, how the formally strong, hostile, suspicious Solaria was picked out of all the girls to become that totally submissive slave who lives to be used. Those are the kinds of things that really jack a story up to another level.

The thoughts the Vizier put in her head when she disappeared for a while and the programming collar really did a number on Solaria.

I can't wait to see what happens next, what Vizier finds at the house, where the past timeline goes from there and what the present timeline will bring.

Thanks MacroLass and Technophyle for putting in so much thought and imagination and smarts in the characters, the plot line and MC parts of this great story.

lods

Postby lods » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Another great chapter. The only bad thing I have to say is that the great banter reminded me how much I want another comic with Beate and Vesa in it (also kind of sad that no chance of Beate showing up in the flashback since the story seems to be done with Von Ick as part of the story). And that isn't really bad, I'm just impatient. lol

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Damn,

Way too long between new chapters. Last one was July 5th.

Why does that seem to happen more often with the best stories???

MacroLass

Postby MacroLass » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 am

Softsubversion wrote:Damn,

Way too long between new chapters. Last one was July 5th.

Why does that seem to happen more often with the best stories???

I'm sure I have no idea...and I'm far too humble to claim our story is one of the "best". ;)

Seriously though, without getting into issues outside of Metrobay Comix there were things beyond our control that delayed this issue. That being said, Chapter 9 should be coming out this Wednesday, August 15th.

With all due modesty, I think you're all gonna like this one. :D

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:03 pm

MacroLass,

With all due modesty, I know I'm going to like it....a lot. It is just that good.

August 15th will be a long day at work. Come to me Precious....

lods

Postby lods » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:27 pm

And I'm cool with delays. Like how I wait for Tabico stories because I know it will be good when it does come out.

Return to “Atlantis Reborn”