"Physique" Chapter 20

Story and art by Trishbot.
Trishbot

"Physique" Chapter 20

Postby Trishbot » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:22 am

Hey everyone! Here with the last issue of "Physique"! I hope you've enjoyed the ride, but we have one last chapter left to share.

The day is saved and everything is right with Valient Grrl, but she's decided the time is right to take her relationship with Alpha Woman to the next level. As the two lovers discover a form of intimacy they had never pursued before, the future looks bright for the couple. But a lingering shadow hides in the distance... Find out what happens in the final issue of "Physique" Chapter 20, only at Metrobay Comix!

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal/index.php/Physique/Chapter-20

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting Metrobay Comix!
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

abc

Re: "Physique" Chapter 20

Postby abc » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Haven't been on the forum for a bit. Was really surprised that no one had commented on the finale until I read about the website woes?
I was actually quick enough to read this chapter.

Maybe I'm the only one?

In that case, I can't believe that Max Indeks turned out to be a werewolf!

And that everything we've ever read has just been Gadget Girl's opium dreams! Universe reset!

I can't wait to see the Flintstones crossover you've set up for the next story!

But on the subject of things that are actually true, it's been a great story with a fun finish! Thanks :D

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:31 pm

abc wrote:Haven't been on the forum for a bit. Was really surprised that no one had commented on the finale until I read about the website woes?
I was actually quick enough to read this chapter.
Maybe I'm the only one?

Hi Iods, there was a problem with the site since last sunday, I think we are the first ones who have seen the story.

abc wrote: I can't believe that Max Indeks turned out to be a werewolf!

Oh come on, it was very obvious if you think a little about it, you have missed all the subtle clues they planted in all the narrative.

abc wrote: And that everything we've ever read has just been Gadget Girl's opium dreams!

I personally think that Trishbot dropped the ball in this issue, I mean, if Metrobay Comics would turn to be the dream of a character, that character would have been Flygirl, who is the one obsessed with everyone else... However, I give her points for having the queen of hearts as a shout out of Alice's Red King ("Throught the looking glass").

abc wrote: Universe reset!

This is not even original, McTek have done an universe reset before, I fear that we will have soon (maybe two years from now) an event to reset the reset, like "Crisis of the infinite earths".

abc wrote: I can't wait to see the Flintstones crossover you've set up for the next story!

I don't want to sound like I am picky, but there were a lot of other old cartoon shows with a LOT of more fetishistic "unintenional" content to make a crosover (even when I have always liked Betty Marble, even more than Wilma). For example, "Space Ghost", "Birdman", "The Herculoids", "Jana of the Jungle", would have been better options, and all of them are superheroes (or in case of Jana, a Jungle Girl). Those Hanna Barbera shows I consider most fethisistic (is that a word?) that the Flinstones.

But I want to ask Trishbot to make a crossover with the Akonkid's universe? Will ever Vanishing Girl be free? (I hope not).

abc wrote: But on the subject of things that are actually true, it's been a great story with a fun finish! Thanks :D

I think that your comments were good, but you missed the most intriguing parts of this storyline:

1. The introduction of the "Memory Master" character that offered to restore every brainwashed heroine memories if he can enslave any heroine (or vixen) he likes, restoring White Mouse memories as Clawudette I. I think Pink Pussycat will escape to be his slave because Max will not be
2. Mechana kidnapping Ted Twist and Belinda, menacing Belinda with destroying Ted mind unless she agrees to be Ted's mindless sexual slave forever. Will she agree, or will she use Belindabot to fight Mechana? And what will Lisa do? I mean, I cannot blame Mechana, because Ted and Belinda can give Pink Pussycat and Adonis a run for their money in the "unresolved sexual tension" department.
3. Notre Dame saving Valient Grrrl ass when Physique was going to destroy her. Does that mean that Uroboros will continue "LoSH" here in Metrobay Comics?
4. Poodle trapping Briana again, will she ever escape her?
5.The revelation of the true identity of illuminati. I mean, of all the Metrobay characters, who will have suspected him/her?

I invite all the readers to comment about this incredible saga, it was incredible how much things Trish managed to put in only 25 pages.

Hector

lods

Postby lods » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:11 pm

The part where Alpha Woman revealed that Snowflake never stopped being her slave unit by having her sort of slide out from under her bed on a sheet of ice was insane. I can't believe Alpha Woman has that level of programming acumen after Night of the Drones. It frankly surpasses the abilities of Marcy, Ted, Belinda, and Sera combined. Maybe that was explained by the temporal inversion that turned Ted into Tess after Belinda grew frustrated waiting, though. Anyway, I think Alpha Woman being more bi is a good direction, though, and it lines up with how she was making all the new drones come with that part standard.

lods

Postby lods » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Oh and forgot to compliment the shout out to this video (https://www.youtube.com/embed/HbltwHdA7TI) when Physique took over APEX. Who knew Max was into french poetry.

seg

Postby seg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:35 pm

As Trishbot said in another post, this is a hot issue. That's actually a bit of an understatement. Both she and Finister posted updates that were on fire that week!

seg

Postby seg » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:02 am

lods wrote:Oh and forgot to compliment the shout out to this video (https://www.youtube.com/embed/HbltwHdA7TI) when Physique took over APEX. Who knew Max was into french poetry.

Wow!! That video is incredible and takes full advantage of something that can't be portrayed in comics: Movement!

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, lods.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:41 pm

This was a really great chapter and an excellent conclusion to this story. The ongoing adventures of Physique aside, this scene was made a lot more interesting because of the dynamic between the two of them. I appreciated even the detail in the unwrapping moment, commendably rendered where most other times it would be skipped over. Having them explore their deeper desires together was quite an excellent way to demonstrate their intimacy while also revealing more about their characters. The fact that they're somewhat ashamed by their secret kinks make for some interesting fodder for future stories. It would be intriguing to see how they'd react if the wrong person got wind of their proclivities.

lods

Postby lods » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 pm

VG and AW really have been developing their relationship over time from what was more like a lust filled fling to learning more about each other. Essentially look at them between the original Twisted Tales to the more honeymoon around Night of the Drones to them learning to trust each other with others in Body Image and now finally trust each other with themselves. It really is a slow burn relationship and nice to see it being developed (because it also makes when one or both get droned or whatnot all that hotter... like that scene in Yuletide where AW kind of loaned out VG to Memetique wouldn't have been nearly as hot). Yeah, like the naughty stuff but reason why I post here is because you guys do a good job also exploring the characters and having fun.

Return to “Physique”