Member's Gallery Down?

We know you have questions about Metrobay Comix. This is the place to ask them. We'll also ask you what you think of our stories and characters.
cyberbobmkii

Member's Gallery Down?

Postby cyberbobmkii » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:26 am

IS there something wrong with the Member's gallery? When I try to log in I get an Internal System Error.

Ms_Scarlett_Raven

Re: Member's Gallery Down?

Postby Ms_Scarlett_Raven » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:11 pm

I think its just a temp thing should be back up soon.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Yep, it seems it's not working right now.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:24 pm

We have alerted the host admin and they should have the issue fixed soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

lods

Postby lods » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Oh I thought this was part of the Physique finale where Physique is connected to a computer and husks the Metrobay internet.

cyberbobmkii

Postby cyberbobmkii » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Made this post in error, please ignore.

Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 pm

lods wrote:Oh I thought this was part of the Physique finale where Physique is connected to a computer and husks the Metrobay internet.

Just my luck I post the big erotic finale and the member's gallery goes down 30 minutes later. Lol.

It's worth the wait, I hope.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Hi folks. As of late Sunday night eastern U.S. time we are still awaiting a fix. We will work to get the members gallery up and running again as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

- Doc

Tazirai

Postby Tazirai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Thanks for the updates Dr.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Just let us know when gallery is up please.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:42 pm

An update: Our tech support team says an upgrade to the server which hosts our site caused an issue with disk space. They've allotted more space for our site, which as you can imagine is pretty damn big, but some of the files need to be fixed before the site can go back online. They are working on those fixes now.

As you can see from our covers gallery, we have new content lined up for the entire week - eight consecutive nights' worth, to be precise. We will adjust this schedule and update the covers gallery once the members gallery issues have been resolved.

http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... OVERS-2018

We'll provide additional info as soon as we can. Thanks in advance for your understanding. We appreciate it.

- Doc

bassrass1

Postby bassrass1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Thanks for the update.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:34 pm

Tuesday night update: They're still working on it. Apparently MetrobayComix.com grew faster than our host company anticipated, and we ran into an arbitrary storage limit which corrupted some key files. I suppose that could be considered a good reason for a bad problem.

It isn't the answer we wanted to hear this evening, but we wanted to pass the info along anyway.

Hopefully we'll have some good news to report tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Frustrated

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:38 am

I know it's off topic but what about new gallery? As I understand your first attempt to transfer all comix to the new gallery failed. Will you try it again or prefer to stay at current one as it at least working?

lods

Postby lods » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:56 am

I can understand the frustration. Being so powerless while Physique's huge mind takes up all the room on the Metrobay internet and depriving the good people of Metrobay of their daily pus... cat gifs. I bet Physique is looking at all the cat gifs right now and laughing knowing that Valiant Grrl is powerless and slowly being driven insane without those cute cats playing on robot dro... vacuums. I think Snowflake is probably taking this particularly hard. That cuteness doesn't just naturally recharge. I bet she is all goth and broody by now, filling her room with black lights and various t-shirts from the store in the mall basement. Her wardrobe will be ruined! Maybe Cyber Grrl can hack into Marcy's brain and retrieve her emergency stash of cat por... pictures to restore a bit of sanity to poor Snow.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 pm

ajiehb wrote:I know it's off topic but what about new gallery? As I understand your first attempt to transfer all comix to the new gallery failed. Will you try it again or prefer to stay at current one as it at least working?

This current outage is not related to the previously discussed members gallery upgrade. That is still in the works, but obviously has been put on the back burner while this more pressing situation is resolved.

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:25 pm

lods wrote:I can understand the frustration. Being so powerless while Physique's huge mind takes up all the room on the Metrobay internet and depriving the good people of Metrobay of their daily pus... cat gifs. I bet Physique is looking at all the cat gifs right now and laughing knowing that Valiant Grrl is powerless and slowly being driven insane without those cute cats playing on robot dro... vacuums. I think Snowflake is probably taking this particularly hard. That cuteness doesn't just naturally recharge. I bet she is all goth and broody by now, filling her room with black lights and various t-shirts from the store in the mall basement. Her wardrobe will be ruined! Maybe Cyber Grrl can hack into Marcy's brain and retrieve her emergency stash of cat por... pictures to restore a bit of sanity to poor Snow.

:)

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:08 pm

...Any news? :(

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 am

Seems no :(

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:36 am

teflon_tim wrote:...Any news? :(

Nothing new to report. I don't want to get into specific details, but I'm told the host server was infected with malware, which is causing additional problems.

Hopefully we will have some good news Friday night.

Return to “Questions and Answers”