Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 8 !!

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 8 !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:32 am

Greetings all!

We have added part 8 of the MYRRH OF THE MYNX series which can be read here:

http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ne ... egory/1262

Madame Mynx tries to unravel the mystery of the egyptian bracelet that now has somehow put a curse on her. But it doesn't keep her from having some sadistic fun at Pink Pussycat and Clawdette's expense!!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

jabbers

Re: Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 8 !!

Postby jabbers » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 am

This was an awesome chapter that really highlights one of my favorite aspects of PP comics. The dialogue and internal thoughts did a great job of depicting their inner conflict between hidden desire and righteous indignation resulting in shame as the villainess gloats. Nice job with the sticky details, especially on p129. Using a hand to quiet things for story time at the end was a simple but effective touch. The new models and outfits continue to look great and their positioning in this scene is well done. While I'm not sure how interesting the Mancat origin will be, I'm certainly excited to see more of the rest of this story. Excellent work!

FinisterFoul

Re: Members Update - Myrrh of the Mynx part 8 !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 am

Thanks a lot, Jabbers!!

The PP stuff is my favorite :P

The Man Cat background demands a ton of info but after more gets revealed the story will start to make sense. meanwhile... PP dilemmas will continue.

Thanks a lot!!

Return to “Myrrh of the Mynx”