Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 38 !!

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 38 !!

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 am

Greetings birdwatchers!

We have added chapter 38 of the LOVE NEST series which is part 2 of 3 of the grand finale which can be read here:

http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ne ... egory/1154

What the duck?!! A whole flock of good and bad birds descend upon the secret island. With feathers flying everywhere which fowl will come out on top? Read on if you dare!!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

Next chapter is the final finale!

ajiehb

Re: Members Gallery update - Love Nest part 38 !!

Postby ajiehb » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:19 am

OMG the premise of the situation with Nightengale and Hummingbird is so naughty that I doubt I can wait till next chapter of this story :O This is so exciting!!! Will their friends come in time to rescue them? No. How many times Nightengale and Hummingbird will cum before their bird friends will find them!!! OMG can't wait to see this... And I hope during last chapter we will see how Nightengale and Hummingbird are dealing with this situation. I can't express enough gratitude for making this scene :( Thank you mister Finister for your stories and for all your work you are doing! You are still hitting right spots of you naughty fans and make them very excited for your next projects ^^.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Thanks a lot Ajiehb!!

Nightengale and Hummingbird's predicament is an homage to Jim Weathers' O-Girl who always winds up in these types of 'vibration' ordeals. :P

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:42 am

As I remember at some point in the past you were trying to make 3d comix about O-girl adventures. And even made 3d model of a character very similar to Christina Carter! I've seen a lot of pic with O-girl but haven't seen any videos because of pay gate. Though I may buy some now if I will find where I can do this. I really like Christina works and it seems her adventures as O-girl are very naughty :)

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:34 am

I think they can be downloaded if you subscribe to bondagecafe.com

Or I think you can buy the clips at the clips4sale site in the bondagecafe

It is owned by Jim Weathers. His work is fantastic and the live models ( like Christina Carter ) are beautiful.

Yes, I made a Christina O-Girl and thought I might make a comic but I think I realized I already had 15 other projects going on - ha nha.

Thanks Ajiehb!!

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 am

Thank you for the info about clips. I will look there.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:23 am

It's amusing that even as they make a hurried escape, they've still thought to arrange such a predicament. Even as this story reaches its conclusion, it maintains an exciting pace. Hopefully there won't be too many loose threads at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing poor Goldwing return to form after she's suffered her ridiculous condition for so very long. Looking forward to the finale!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 am

Thanks Jabbers!! Yeah, since I added like 300 characters in this it has stretched the finale out to connect all the loose strings :lol:

Thanks!!

Return to “Love Nest”