"Talk Dirty To Me" #1

Story and art by WikkidLester.
Doctor Robo

"Talk Dirty To Me" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:56 am

Hey Metrobay fans! WikkidLester is back this week with a brand new story for you to enjoy. It's called "Talk Dirty To Me", and you can read it right now in the new members gallery here at MetrobayComix.com!

She-Babe turns to magic in an attempt to gain some much needed superpowers. But a miscast spell catches Spellweaver in the crosshairs, and the superheroine finds herself with a voice for vulgarity!

Link to members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ne ... egory/1298

WikkidLester

Re: "Talk Dirty To Me" #1

Postby WikkidLester » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:54 pm

I hope everyone enjoys this fun little story. Please stick around for part 2 where things really get crazy :shock: Batman gets married, Superman dies, and the Metrobay Universe is completely unaffected by anything that happens. Enjoy!

Champ

Postby Champ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:38 pm

I loved this. The entire thing has me laughing and on the edge of the seat. I cant wait to see Chapter 2 and beyond!

lods

Postby lods » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Welcome back. You're behind the times, though. We are to the part where ~~Valiant~~ Wonder Woman becomes the god of war and ~~Ted~~ Batman gets left at the altar.

Nice update and wonder where this is going next.

WikkidLester

Postby WikkidLester » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

@Champ @lods

Thank you! Comedy is really difficult and sometimes I'd rather write a whole Lactatia genius monologue than come up with one joke line that really hits.

This was originally meant to be a one-shot but ran long so I had to split it up into 2 parts. Things get really fun in the 2nd part. Even if you don't like the humor, there will be lots of eye candy. :geek:

Champ

Postby Champ » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Oh my heart breaks to hear there is only 1 more part left but Im excited regardless. This curse has such incredible potential. XD

lods

Postby lods » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:53 pm

I know it goes counter to how I said I hope we didn't see the fallout from Golden Opportunity and instead anecdotes from the fallout (similar to how that one Halloween comic played it) but it would be a good opportunity to have Spellweaver use Enchantress's trigger ("crazy bitch").

But anyway, know what you have planned will be good. :D

Return to “Talk Dirty To Me”