"Military Machine" #5

Story by Doctor Robo, art by Trishbot.
User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

"Military Machine" #5

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Trishbot and Doctor Robo are back this week with chapter 5 of "Military Machine", and you can read it right now in the members gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Brown Sugar's latent brainwashing is activated by General Longcannon, and the buxom heroine finds herself on her knees in submission to her commanding officer. But it's clear the general is interested in Sugar for more than just her experience on the battlefield...

Link to new members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ne ... egory/1350

Image

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:37 am

Soooo,

We find out the very interesting back story about what happened to Brown Sugar in her first stint with the Foxy Commandos and also why after she escaped she didn't return to try free her friends and comrades.

We also got a very sharp plot twist as she was not susceptible to her trigger phrase but was just playing possum, knowing Longcannon would want some quick gratification. Boy, as hard as she hits his dick and balls must have flew out his ass with that shot.

The story ends with the battle of best friends, Applegate and Sugar, something one suspected might eventually happen, though not this soon.

I hope the battle doesn's signify what it might and just leads the great story on for a long time yet.

lods
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby lods » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Hm. So I get why Alpha Woman was there for the plot, but just a bit weird that she was in that scene without backup. I assume she wasn't sent solo and everything was abbreviated because it was a retelling. Just kind of comes across as if Alpha Woman is turning into James Bond... which would be kind of cool but a bit unexpected. I'd take a "Alpha Woman as James Bond" comic, though.

jabbers
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby jabbers » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:27 am

This was some pretty cool bits of story in this chapter. The turnabout was well done and it was nice seeing the backstory play out in a manner that relies on the use of powers. Now that both sides have played their hands and the stage is set for a fight, the stakes are high and the next chapter seems like a pivotal one. Looking forward to it!

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Just hope it's not winding down. Digitalis hasn't even broken out his new form fitting ultra zombie suit that was exhibited early on the series. There are so many ways to take this story and the last one I'm hoping to see right now is a battle between Sugar and Applegate that brings this great story to a quick end.

cyberbobmkii
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby cyberbobmkii » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Softsubversion wrote:Just hope it's not winding down. Digitalis hasn't even broken out his new form fitting ultra zombie suit that was exhibited early on the series. There are so many ways to take this story and the last one I'm hoping to see right now is a battle between Sugar and Applegate that brings this great story to a quick end.


Based on the cover for the next issue, I don't the story is going to be over quite yet. Whether it gets to Chrome Virus length is still up in the air. Personally, this is a story that I wouldn't mind seeing stretched out for as long as possible.

Also, kudos to Trishbot for that harem outfit. That might be the best Brown Sugar has ever looked!

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:50 pm

cyberbobmkii wrote:
Softsubversion wrote:Just hope it's not winding down. Digitalis hasn't even broken out his new form fitting ultra zombie suit that was exhibited early on the series. There are so many ways to take this story and the last one I'm hoping to see right now is a battle between Sugar and Applegate that brings this great story to a quick end.


Based on the cover for the next issue, I don't the story is going to be over quite yet. Whether it gets to Chrome Virus length is still up in the air. Personally, this is a story that I wouldn't mind seeing stretched out for as long as possible.

Also, kudos to Trishbot for that harem outfit. That might be the best Brown Sugar has ever looked!


CyberBobmkii,

Yep same here. There is so much you can do with this story with all the characters and plot points. You have Digitali's new Sexturian 2.69 combat zombie suit. And Index sending his minion over to the base for some reason. You can takes this story so many ways and all the great characters and story line already in place. The longer the better in my view. I mean if its good and there are ideas why stop fast. I never watch half of the Godfather or Pulp Fiction and think, they should have stopped it here, lol.

Anyone catch that flaw in the story line history? In the first chapter LongCannon tells Applegate he will sell their services to the highest bidder and make a fortune like its a new idea that he will impose and get rich. But according to Sugar's memories he already did that back when she was a commando.

By the way CyberBobmkii, where do you find the cover for the next issue???

cyberbobmkii
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby cyberbobmkii » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Softsubversion wrote:By the way CyberBobmkii, where do you find the cover for the next issue???


It's in the 2018 Covers section of the free gallery, October 3rd update.

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:11 pm

cyberbobmkii,

Got it. Thanks!

Yes!!! Looks promising. Come on Amelia, you can take her!!!!

User avatar
Trishbot
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 am
Location: in your bed!
Contact:

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Trishbot » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:05 am

Glad you all are enjoying it and I'm enjoying the speculation going on.
Do I like mind control, or am I just mind controlled to like mind control?

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Trishbot wrote:Glad you all are enjoying it and I'm enjoying the speculation going on.


Trish,

You and Doc created all the speculation by putting down such a great story. By the way, I'd pay money to see Applegate in that new Digitalis combat suit, lol.

pelusa1ca
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby pelusa1ca » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Well, I hope that there will be lots of past/future missions shown of the Foxy Commandos. This edition had some, but I would love to see both the sexy side and the nefarious mission side. :twisted:

P
Supporter of MCComix, HipComix and Metrobay Comix

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:43 am

pelusa1ca wrote:Well, I hope that there will be lots of past/future missions shown of the Foxy Commandos. This edition had some, but I would love to see both the sexy side and the nefarious mission side. :twisted:

P


Pelusa1,

Same here. This story is so open to different things by its nature and setup. I hope Trish and Doc mine all of them. This story has the potential to be an all time classic, both in hotness factor and plot.

User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:03 pm

lods wrote:Hm. So I get why Alpha Woman was there for the plot, but just a bit weird that she was in that scene without backup. I assume she wasn't sent solo and everything was abbreviated because it was a retelling. Just kind of comes across as if Alpha Woman is turning into James Bond... which would be kind of cool but a bit unexpected. I'd take a "Alpha Woman as James Bond" comic, though.

You're right. If we were doing that scene in 'real time' there likely would have been more depth to it, but we wanted to make it an abbreviated flashback so we could get back to the meat of the story in the present day.

User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:05 pm

jabbers wrote:This was some pretty cool bits of story in this chapter. The turnabout was well done and it was nice seeing the backstory play out in a manner that relies on the use of powers. Now that both sides have played their hands and the stage is set for a fight, the stakes are high and the next chapter seems like a pivotal one. Looking forward to it!

Thanks! Several years ago Trish and I had discussed a story where we showed how Brown Sugar came in contact with and eventually joined the Superheroine Squad. This seemed like the best opportunity to make it canon.

User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Softsubversion wrote:Just hope it's not winding down. Digitalis hasn't even broken out his new form fitting ultra zombie suit that was exhibited early on the series. There are so many ways to take this story and the last one I'm hoping to see right now is a battle between Sugar and Applegate that brings this great story to a quick end.

Not even close. We still have several chapters left. In fact, you're about to meet a brand new character in the very next chapter. How's that for a tease?

User avatar
Doctor Robo
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Doctor Robo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:08 pm

pelusa1ca wrote:Well, I hope that there will be lots of past/future missions shown of the Foxy Commandos. This edition had some, but I would love to see both the sexy side and the nefarious mission side. :twisted:

I don't know how much more of the Commandos we're going to show in "Military Machine", but it's a pretty safe bet we'll keep them available for additional stories in the future.

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
Softsubversion wrote:Just hope it's not winding down. Digitalis hasn't even broken out his new form fitting ultra zombie suit that was exhibited early on the series. There are so many ways to take this story and the last one I'm hoping to see right now is a battle between Sugar and Applegate that brings this great story to a quick end.

Not even close. We still have several chapters left. In fact, you're about to meet a brand new character in the very next chapter. How's that for a tease?


Doc,

Consider me teased. Next chapter is coming fast. Can't get here soon enough.

pelusa1ca
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby pelusa1ca » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
pelusa1ca wrote:Well, I hope that there will be lots of past/future missions shown of the Foxy Commandos. This edition had some, but I would love to see both the sexy side and the nefarious mission side. :twisted:

I don't know how much more of the Commandos we're going to show in "Military Machine", but it's a pretty safe bet we'll keep them available for additional stories in the future.


Based on the number of replies in the limited numbers of threads you might want to extend it longer...just a suggestion.

P
Supporter of MCComix, HipComix and Metrobay Comix

User avatar
Softsubversion
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

Re: "Military Machine" #5

Postby Softsubversion » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:05 pm

pelusa1ca wrote:
Doctor Robo wrote:
pelusa1ca wrote:Well, I hope that there will be lots of past/future missions shown of the Foxy Commandos. This edition had some, but I would love to see both the sexy side and the nefarious mission side. :twisted:

I don't know how much more of the Commandos we're going to show in "Military Machine", but it's a pretty safe bet we'll keep them available for additional stories in the future.


Based on the number of replies in the limited numbers of threads you might want to extend it longer...just a suggestion.

P


Pelusa1ca,

Agreed. About fifty chapters would be just fine.


Return to “Military Machine”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests