Sad news to report

News about the MetrobayComix.com website and its affiliates.
Joes

Re: Sad news to report

Postby Joes » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:26 am

I met Macrolass(although under a different name) playing an MMO and she was always so kind and so supportive. Over the years we got closer and talked often on line about writing her many story ideas and all she wanted from her characters. I told her she would need 50 years to come even close and she would laugh about it.

Every character she made in every game had a backstory worth learning, and a future worth experiencing with her. From a galaxy far far away to the shire of middle earth she could create wonderful stories. She even encouraged me to write some, I posted a few stories here but most I just shared with her. She even roleplayed a meeting between my hero and Macrolass, it was terrific fun. I wrote it up but never shared it.

A kinder person I never met, a more gentle one either. I was very lucky to call her a friend, I will miss her

Doctor Robo

Re: Sad news to report

Postby Doctor Robo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:53 am

Thank you to everyone above for your kind words about MacroLass. We really appreciate the support we've received from our members and the online community at large, and we're reminded of how many friends she had made in and out of Metrobay. I think I speak for the rest of the Metrobay Comix team when I say we're honored to have known and worked with her.

We're still processing her passing and trying to carry on as we think she'd want us to, but I'll admit some days are tough. We still mention her in some fashion nearly everyday in our group chats, and I can't imagine that will change anytime soon. But Metrobay Comix will go on, and we'll do our best to keep her in our thoughts with every story we tell.

- Doc

Return to “Metrobay Comix Announcements”