"Atlantis Reborn" #13

Story by MacroLass, art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"Atlantis Reborn" #13

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:57 am

Hey Metrobay fans. Tecknophyle is carrying on the "Atlantis Reborn" series in honor and memory of his collaborator and friend, MacroLass. You can read chapter 13 right now in the members gallery here at MetrobayComix.com.

It's a journey to the center of the mind as Valor Girl takes on Memetique in the mental realm - but there are secrets there that will change things forever!

Link to new members gallery: http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ne ... egory/1479

ajiehb

Re: "Atlantis Reborn" #13

Postby ajiehb » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:12 am

Loved the moment when Valor Girl brings to realm Valaya XD And nice reference to Sailor Moon.

So now heroines will face evil side of Memetique. I'm not quite sure why her bad side showed up but it seems the fight should be fun. Also will be interesting to see how much more powerful her dark side is. I guess she won't restrict her powers.

lods

Postby lods » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:58 am

I was hoping we'd get to meet another version of Memetique. Now we get to find out exact what that version is. She doesn't seem like the Id and definitely isn't the Super-ego. So I'm wondering if she isn't a facet of her but maybe the original Memetique (because if we can believe her dialog it seems to imply she has been around the entire time). But that doesn't explain the whole spooky appearance (that could just be for the intimidation factor). She doesn't look like a demon because all those we saw to date usually had horns or something but that doesn't mean there isn't a new type of demon. Or it could be another one of those two people in one body things.

Anyway, looking forward to where this story goes now that we have the final boss on the field. I'm assuming there is still a bit of story left because I doubt this new Memetique is going to be a push over.

bassrass1

Postby bassrass1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:05 am

I think its great you’re carrying on Macrolass work. It’s wonderful to see her name still on the cover.

This chapter had plenty of laughs, what I thought would be another brawl was resolved more cleverly than that.
Just as the most trusted advisor the grand vizier gets his motive rant and suddenly torn aside to make room for a new villain. This new personality is interesting they seem really confident for someone about to face five heroines at once.

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:07 am

I just found out about MacroLass now, when I couldn't wait to get to this story, one of the best I have ever read on the site. I couldn't believe it. I feel so bad.

Technophyle, I feel so sorry for you and others who knew her at Metrobay. I only knew her through her tremendous stories but as all writers ultimately write themselves, or a part of themselves, you could get a little feel for her in her stories and her communications with us when we commented on them. A part of her will be here, entertaining people for a long time, in those great stories, just as she did with me and others.

I will comment on the story you have chosen to carry on. I'm pretty sure she would have wanted you to and been very proud of you for doing it.

It was a terrific chapter, as have they all been in this very special series. I loved the final awakening of the girls and the "Queen". I was all set for a final battle to the finish with Vizier and .........well.....here came that nasty curve ball that I never saw coming and couldn't hit.

So what you did was take a great story that seemed like it was near its end and just jacked it and tension and mystery up a whole new level with the arrival of Memetique!!! Who is this? Something from the Vizier there all the time? Something from that box Valor Girl was in that came back with her? Or something else?

One thing for sure, she/it does not seem friendly. Wow, a great story just got even better.

Thanks for all of it, Technophyle and MacroLass.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 am

This was truly an exciting chapter with some great dramatic moments and unexpected turns. With this latest development, it seems this story might be quite illuminating in terms of character development and I look forward to seeing how it unfolds. Very entertaining!

Return to “Atlantis Reborn”