Members Update - Weather Girl 1 ( Stay Tuned 3 )

Story and art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - Weather Girl 1 ( Stay Tuned 3 )

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:26 am

Greetings all!

We have added part on of WEATHER GIRL which is the third story in the 'Stay Tuned' series. The update can be read here:

http://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/ne ... egory/1508

When Bluebird and Swallow take a late night visit to the old zoo to record video evidence to post on the WDDD news the two heroines are in for an otherworldly discovery!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

lods

Re: Members Update - Weather Girl 1 ( Stay Tuned 3 )

Postby lods » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:26 pm

I'm hoping she is connected to the parasites but cool with whatever since we now have an antagonist for Lunaria (the aliens didn't really seem like the kind of villain you'd see Lunaria fighting, imo).

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:00 am

Thanks Lods !

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 pm

I didn't realize this series had its own forum section until now.

I'm quite impressed with the way that this ostensibly satirical bonus short weaves together several disparate story arcs. The new character looks great (inspired by a Japanese villainess, perhaps?) and while her motives might seem villainous, I wonder if this could end up a misunderstanding. As a reader, I wouldn't mind seeing how this plays out but I am concerned this could spiral into a full-fledged narrative of its own. Perhaps this last part will serve as a means to setup a team-up story down the line with the characters from these other arcs.

I admit, the first part was much less interesting to me because of its focus on the transformation but as an appetizer to set the stage for the second and third parts, it's fine. Looking forward to seeing what's next!

Softsubversion

Postby Softsubversion » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:10 pm

jabbers wrote:I didn't realize this series had its own forum section until now.

I'm quite impressed with the way that this ostensibly satirical bonus short weaves together several disparate story arcs. The new character looks great (inspired by a Japanese villainess, perhaps?) and while her motives might seem villainous, I wonder if this could end up a misunderstanding. As a reader, I wouldn't mind seeing how this plays out but I am concerned this could spiral into a full-fledged narrative of its own. Perhaps this last part will serve as a means to setup a team-up story down the line with the characters from these other arcs.

I admit, the first part was much less interesting to me because of its focus on the transformation but as an appetizer to set the stage for the second and third parts, it's fine. Looking forward to seeing what's next!

Jabbers,

It didn't have a forum section. I contacted Finister about that because I wanted to comment on the great work being done with the story and Finister was kind enough to get this up here so I could.

lifmcs

Postby lifmcs » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Same. Was considering posting a comment in the Update topic (why do we have separate discussion threads again?), so thank you both for getting these started.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:11 am

Thanks Jabbers, Softsubversion and Lifmcs !!

Return to “Stay Tuned”