"The Second Date" #1

Story and art by Tecknophyle.
Doctor Robo

"The Second Date" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! Tecknophyle is back this week with the debut of a new tale for your reading pleasure. It's called "The Second Date", and you can read it right now in the members gallery here at MetrobayComix.com!

A quiet dinner between Green Guardian and Dr. Beate Fuchs turns into something a bit more intense when Green Guardian gets experimental. The start of a brand new story!

Link to members gallery: https://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/n ... egory/1544

lifmcs

Re: "The Second Date" #1

Postby lifmcs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:19 am

I kinda really want this to continue, or at least touch on Evolution in some way, but I'll live if it doesn't, or is set before it. Regardless, glad to see the return of these two, their relationship, and of course, Herr Teck!

P.S. Dan Savage approves of Vesa's "f-ck first" approach to dates.

P.P.S. Is some weird global profanity filter setting on? Couldn't find a personal option for it...

lifmcs

Postby lifmcs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:57 am

In summary, dates should ideally include dalliances, dinner, & droning.

Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 am

lifmcs wrote:I kinda really want this to continue, or at least touch on Evolution in some way, but I'll live if it doesn't, or is set before it. Regardless, glad to see the return of these two, their relationship, and of course, Herr Teck!

This story takes place before Drone Agenda, and as indicated in dialogue, not too long after "Superheroine Squad" and the Sentius story.

lifmcs

Postby lifmcs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:35 am

Yeah I sorta figured, but can you blame me for having some amount of hope I figured wrong? To paraphrase Vesa then, dating first droning later ^^

lods

Postby lods » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:11 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:
lifmcs wrote:I kinda really want this to continue, or at least touch on Evolution in some way, but I'll live if it doesn't, or is set before it. Regardless, glad to see the return of these two, their relationship, and of course, Herr Teck!

This story takes place before Drone Agenda, and as indicated in dialogue, not too long after "Superheroine Squad" and the Sentius story.

Oh and just wondering but I am under the impression that GG left the squad at some point and then rejoined. Is this true and about when did it happen (and was Beate around for it)?

Nice update. I’m hoping we eventually get an installment in this series that deals with Goldwing being part of the family (assuming that Beate is still around for that). And no not in that way (although the sexy time is fun).

Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 am

lifmcs wrote:P.P.S. Is some weird global profanity filter setting on? Couldn't find a personal option for it...

Yes. It's a long story, but certain words have been censored in order to help us avoid attracting the attention of service providers which may object to our particular type of content.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
lifmcs wrote:P.P.S. Is some weird global profanity filter setting on? Couldn't find a personal option for it...

Yes. It's a long story, but certain words have been censored in order to help us avoid attracting the attention of service providers which may object to our particular type of content.

0_o sometime I have like BIG question to USA life and so to say freedom XD it seems like it's never was a thing there just an anthem for attraction new people...

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Welcome back! Nice start to the story. I enjoyed the creative use of her unique powers and the sweater dress was a nice selection to demonstrate bookish yet flirty. I've long appreciated your artistic interpretation of GG and MsM and this chapter is no exception. I have no idea where this story might be headed or what's to come so it'll be exciting to see how it develops. Looking forward to more!

seg

Postby seg » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Impressive as ever and worth the wait!

Return to “The Second Date”