Insectoid Group project *****SPOILERS*****

We know you have questions about Metrobay Comix. This is the place to ask them. We'll also ask you what you think of our stories and characters.
FinisterFoul

Insectoid Group project *****SPOILERS*****

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 am

Hi all,

So, we are deciding whether to try to make the Insectoid Infestation story a group project. I think to see if it's going to be feasible, we first choose which base plot/story concept we would like to use.

Here are some base concepts I had considered:

1) Tie the Insect story into previous Metrobay stories:
a) the Randar aliens: In the HARVEST series, the Randar slaver aliens have a malfunction with their ship just as they are leaving earth. They must land again and this leads to superheroines discovering the spaceship, rescuing abducted heroines inside and then destroying the spaceship during a fight with the Randar. There was a sentient slime creature ( similar to Spiderman's Venom character ) on the ship.
b) The slime winds up in the hands of a Metrobay science professor who specializes in entomology ( study of insects ). The slime enters the professor and she becomes the Parasite Queen from Trishbot's same named short story.

We continue Trishbot's story by having her new 'hatchling' coed slaves be her first hive mind followers. Superheroines come to campus answering a call for help and our new story starts here:

2) Use only Trishbot's 'Parasite Queen' short story as a starting base.

3) Start from scratch, not using the Parasite Queen, nor being tied down to any other previous storyline

4) This was a Halloween idea I had but we could turn it into the basis for the Insect Invasion - spider villains:

Spider themed villainesses Noctrissa and Spideretta have been disowned and thrown aside in shame by Gothikka. But queen demoness Sadistra approaches the spider villainesses. The demoness will give the spider new powers and the promise of great infamy if they will help sadistra's daughter Lascvivia become truly evil. Lasicivia has left Luxuria ( Metrobay's hell ) and hides with Metrobay coed Mildred Gleeson.

With this angle, the newly powered spider villainesses use their new arachnid powers to subdue Metrobay and entangle its heroines.

5) Alternate idea to the demoness angle: The spider villainesses are scientifically bestowed with new mutant powers.

Thoughts? Better ideas?

Doctor Robo

Re: Insectoid Group project *****SPOILERS*****

Postby Doctor Robo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:59 am

I prefer you build off of existing storylines and characters, but I'm looking forward to what the group comes up with either way.

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 am

I give my vote to first option.

sunghyun86

Postby sunghyun86 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 am

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Goa%27uld_queen
I vote option 1, but might suggest a more interesting origin idea. The Randar aliens use symbiotes to make females “cattle husks” slaves. I was thinking their was a big symbiote queen that spawns all the offspring that they need to mind control their female slaves. The thing is that the symbiote queen is sentient and has been enslaved by the Randar aliens. So, when Randar mothership exploded...it was able to teleport out as well and ended up in the Metrobay Zoo. It needs a new host to survive our atmosphere where it sees a nice ebony milf entomologist working there. The symbiote queen is inspected by her in the lab until right moment when she pounces on her to possess her body. She is tentacle sexed up to orgasm before the symbiote queen creates a black cocoon to shelter her transformation. The symbiote queen enters the entomologist’s vagina to take full possession and seals the cocoon. A week later the cocoon cracks open and the entomologist emerges now full host to symbiote queen. She declares herself to be Parasite Queen from now on and sets about establishing a new hive on our world.

I think this would make a nice origin prequel storyline for Parasite Queen before she continues her current exploits at the college and ties in with other MB storylines...

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:30 am

FinisterFoul wrote:
4) This was a Halloween idea I had but we could turn it into the basis for the Insect Invasion - spider villains:

Spider themed villainesses Noctrissa and Spideretta have been disowned and thrown aside in shame by Gothikka. But queen demoness Sadistra approaches the spider villainesses. The demoness will give the spider new powers and the promise of great infamy if they will help sadistra's daughter Lascvivia become truly evil. Lasicivia has left Luxuria ( Metrobay's hell ) and hides with Metrobay coed Mildred Gleeson.

With this angle, the newly powered spider villainesses use their new arachnid powers to subdue Metrobay and entangle its heroines.

5) Alternate idea to the demoness angle: The spider villainesses are scientifically bestowed with new mutant powers.

Thoughts? Better ideas?

Well Finister, given I love Mildred Gleeson and Lascivia idea (I have always wanted a rom-com about their adventures with busy body sitcom nemesis Priscilla Preston) I would love to see your halloween idea expanded. The point would be to see Noctrissa and Spideretta adventures trying to turn Lascivia to evil, and they, being some ineffecfual villaineses themselves, failing humorously.

TheAngelicOne

Postby TheAngelicOne » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Quite like the first idea, I have at least 1 idea I'd like to throw on the table.

What if the scientist was male and our alien slime creature turns him into a female, for some out of the world gender bendering? As the slime latches on, it reshapes and molds him into a much more desirable form. It was make the scientist fall from good to bad much easier as the creature is more familiar with teasing and arousing his new female body than the scientist is, as he experiences things like breast groping, pussy rubbing, penetration and ultimately, a female orgasm for the first time, all feelings beyond what his male mind had ever imagined would feel like and so good, he really doesnt want to go back to being a man when he feels so amazing as a hot woman, hence so easy to corrupt the scientist to evil and use his research for crime. :D

Hey, I'm a sucker for gender bending and there's not a lot of opportunities to see it happen in the Metrobayverse. :lol:

lods

Postby lods » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:47 pm

1) I liked the aesthetics from Trish's story the most as well as how the hive sisters could talk but were just being controlled by a hive mind.

2) But the Randar parasites were okay too. I mostly was kind of meh about how there really wasn't much differentiating them from a Zombabe unlike the hive from the one-shot. It also wasn't really so much insectoid as it was more body possession.

3) I don't really see a need to start from scratch since there are obviously several potential start points for this story already.

4) This sounds interesting but it is kind of a different kink and frankly sounds like a spider themed version of one of the current latex oriented stories currently running. Maybe save this for later?

5) Kind of the same opinion as 3 and 4, this isn't the same kink and don't see a reason to include demons unless it relates to the currently going demon/atlantis stuff.

6) Related to the insectoid thing is a plant take-over story would be cool since the site really hasn't done that yet. Maybe something similar to Planted (and the sequel) by Half Shim. Could also use the plant from Wicked Fun Park (or Snowflake post that story). While not insectoid I think it hits a lot of the same beats.

Basically I think there are a few categories here sort of.

A) Insect hive-mind
B) Insect themed bondage
C) Possession by biological agent
D) Possession by demon/ghost
E) Biological themed rebirth/remake (not hive-mind) (example is plant or slime)

Whichever you choose, might be easiest to stick with one per story, imo.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:04 am

@Doc - yeah, I think it sounds like we will tie it to other stories now :)

@Ajiehb - cool ;)

@Sunghyun86 - Doc and I had an alien plant story idea for the past 15 years we were going to get around to sometime - ha ha. I'll see if he still wants to do it. If it was an alien plant queen, then it'd enslave insects to do her bidding perhaps..

@Hector - What if you and I work on the Mildred Halloween idea and make it into its own story? We can incorporate the other ideas we have discussed previously as well. Would that work? Make a Hector Halloween special :D

@AngelicOne - that's a cool idea. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.... only ours would be a evil wasp :P

@Lods - Yeah, the hive mind concept I think would resonate really well with a lot of readers. I would vote for that approach.

------------------

Would we all prefer to

a) choose concepts to explore and I write the whole thing ?

b) or make it a group written project?

lods

Postby lods » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Well I think if you do have more than one person writing it should be a very small group (similar to how the stories are currently kind of group written between all of you here where you consult each other). Otherwise it will just feature creep and you'll end up with a mess of a story.

Now one way to get our feedback without having us readers involved in the writing directly I think is to give us something similar to what you're thinking about (either an image or idea) and have us give our thoughts. You can then take that an incorporate it. So like if you are thinking about how you want the transformation to look you can give us an image of a few different props and we can pick and talk about which one we think is coolest. That everything is a bit more directed and us readers are not actually writing it/exploding the story.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Good ideas, Lods.

Wicked Fun Park and Sex Pets of the Wild West were stories that kind of explored different requests while I wrote the main thing.

But we could still do it as a group writing it together. I think it's only a small group interested in the actual writing but others might have scene requests.

jabbers

Postby jabbers » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:25 am

I share the concern over exploding the story. Of the two options, I suggest option A. Ultimately, I think you should act as editor of suggestion with the freedom as writer/artist to interpret ideas as you desire and without obligation to include any particular requests. If requests or suggestions can be presented organically in the story, then great.

In both Fun Park and Wild West, my least favorite scenes were the ones that went out of their way to repeat the same specific elements every few updates, seemingly for the sake of their inclusion and with the bare minimum narrative rationale. Those stories ran for years, in part because fan service takes valuable time and chapter real estate. I hope this project can avoid such pitfalls and at the very least, be kept to a reasonable length.

mebizarro

Postby mebizarro » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:50 am

I just would work off the existing Trishbot story. It saves at least 1-3 updates to set the stage for the story plus there is some existing work to go off from an artist standpoint.

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:15 am

Thanks Jabbers and Mebizarro !

What I'm thinking now is.... how about we do like Wicked Fun Park and Wild West... where I incorporate scene requests into the big story.

We keep the 'hive mind' as the main theme. But we can have bondage and other fetish stuff readers request for as well.

?????

lods

Postby lods » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:29 pm

I think you could probably fit a bit of bondage in. I mean I assume the hive sisters will have to go out and hunt down some targets which necessitates a way to bring them back to the hive for conversion.

My main request is get some input from the fellow writers on Snowflake because I think this could be a fun way to explore a bit of Snowflake and add to the character across stories (I mean, what better way to explore the character that loves making friends than by taking it to the extreme of having a super amazing friend group that just happens to be a hive mind).

Also, Kitten in an incognito mode with antenna cat ears (like those you see on Lynx would be cool).

seg

Postby seg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 pm

lods wrote:
4) This sounds interesting but it is kind of a different kink and frankly sounds like a spider themed version of one of the current latex oriented stories currently running. Maybe save this for later?

The story of the spider-themed villains (with demons) is definitely something I would want to see, but it might possibly be better as a separate story than the Parasite Queen invasion (which I also want to see.) However, if the two independent stories end up meshing well, it could be epic! IMO, a story within a story can be tasty indeed. So, go with your gut feelings, Fin!

If everything goes smoothly, option 4 could show up around Halloween Havoc time, and then tie in to the Insect Invasion. Wouldn't that be something!

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:21 pm

FinisterFoul wrote:
@Hector - What if you and I work on the Mildred Halloween idea and make it into its own story? We can incorporate the other ideas we have discussed previously as well. Would that work? Make a Hector Halloween special :D
?

I would be honored Finister!

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 am

Thanks all!

@Lods - gotcha - we can add Snowflake into the story :)

@Seg - Hmm... we could try to figure out how to mix it altogether. I guess it would depend on how we set up Parasite Queen's origin.

a) was she simply a campus professor conducting a secret experiment that went wrong turning her into parasite Queen?
b) is she a earthling woman host to a slime creature from the Randar alien ship turned into Parasite Queen?
c) Is Parasite Queen some creature sent by demoness Sadistra to start a chain of events to turn Metrobay into a hive mind realm for her daughter Lascivia?

We could mix the ideas together if we set up Parasite Queen's origin story right.

@Hector - that sounds great, my friend! :D

Thanks!!

seg

Postby seg » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:35 am

FinisterFoul wrote:
@Seg - Hmm... we could try to figure out how to mix it altogether. I guess it would depend on how we set up Parasite Queen's origin.

a) was she simply a campus professor conducting a secret experiment that went wrong turning her into parasite Queen?
b) is she a earthling woman host to a slime creature from the Randar alien ship and is turned into Parasite Queen?
c) Is Parasite Queen some creature sent by demoness Sadistra to start a chain of events to turn Metrobay into a hive mind realm for her daughter Lascivia?

We could mix the ideas together if we set up Parasite Queen's origin story right.
Thanks!!

I like b, but how about a mix of a and b. She is a campus professor conducting experiments, and in doing so, she becomes host to a slime creature from the Randar alien ship and is turned into Parasite Queen.

Demoness Sadistra will be doing her own thing (possibly during Halloween,) and then at some point, she takes notice of Parasite Queen's activities and decides on how it might fit into her own master plan.

sunghyun86

Postby sunghyun86 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:22 pm

b) is she a earthling woman host to a slime creature from the Randar alien ship and is turned into Parasite Queen?

I say these are the best plot points to tie with the Randar alien storylines. My suggestion thou is that I the whole slime creature idea gets to away from insect theme. My alternative idea is that we do like a queen bug in relation with Randar symbiotes...like when the Randar mothership self-destructed it sent a escape pod with a queen bug and combine with a/b plots...

lods

Postby lods » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 pm

I think there can be slime involved if people want that but yeah, there needs to be some sort of insect component. Like a larval insect or something infecting whomever -> slime coating on whomever (however it gets there) -> cocoon -> parasite queen. It would also fit with the weird pod things and the slime/latex we saw in the one shot.

I think it might be good if there is a detailed process for creating a queen because then it could potentially be reused. So there can be fun components where who is the queen could also change. So if the queen is captured or whatever if there is a hive-sister out still she could become the new queen in a later story if it is picked up again.

Return to “Questions and Answers”