Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter six

Story by Thraena, art by Finister Foul.
FinisterFoul

Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter six

Postby FinisterFoul » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:12 am

Greetings from the adult playground!

Today we bring part six of Thraena's PLAY NICE series.

The deviant carousel ride has come to an end but to Nightengale and Hummingbird's dismay, their captors have a new perverse game awaiting them. Participation is mandatory. Defiance results in spanked bottoms.

Read on if you dare see what happens next!

https://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/n ... egory/1216

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

ajiehb

Re: Members Update - PLAY NICE chapter six

Postby ajiehb » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:10 am

No no no... What about that mysterious white liquid from the end of the chapter number 5??? Why would you build all the suspense and then just jump to the completely different scene without any explanation?! WTF is happening??? :(

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:31 pm

ajiehb wrote:No no no... What about that mysterious white liquid from the end of the chapter number 5??? Why would you build all the suspense and then just jump to the completely different scene without any explanation?! WTF is happening??? :(

Well, now that you mention it... I thought it was, as General Ripper would have said, "precious bodily fluids", but I don't know for sure!

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:36 pm

FinisterFoul wrote:Greetings from the adult playground!

The deviant carousel ride has come to an end but to Nightengale and Hummingbird's dismay, their captors have a new perverse game awaiting them. Participation is mandatory. Defiance results in spanked bottoms.

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

I think it's very interesting as a self contained chapter, but I would like to know more about the character's motivation, if they are here willingly or not! However, this was very good!

Great work!

bassrass1

Postby bassrass1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Well that's one way to get them all back to the play house, I don't think I've ever seen a heroine train before.

teflon_tim

Postby teflon_tim » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:31 pm

bassrass1 wrote:Well that's one way to get them all back to the play house, I don't think I've ever seen a heroine train before.

Looks more like a heroine centipede...

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:18 pm

What I liked in this update is how you managed to show different personalities of the pets even when their mouths were filled with gags. You achieved this with the help of Mistress Sania and pets glances. And of course I like that Nightengale had a bit more pressure from both Sania and Mommy Mouse :) This stubborn pet needs harsh training! Can't wait to see what else Mistress Sania and Mommy Mouse can do with Nightengale and the rest of the girls.

Your skills in 3d art are amazing and you never stop learning something new so with every new story we can see improvements in your art. But maybe I can suggest you some small thing that in my opinion would improved last 3 pages. If you look closely at the last pages you can see some thing that clearly looks very simulated. I mean the pet train. It's too much artificial because of each girl has too similar pose. I think you used same pose for all of them and placed them in straight line and because it's 3d program it looks unreal. With different head pose and some differences in their body pose it would look much more realistic.

Thraena

Postby Thraena » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi.

Yes, I wrote exactly these two things:

When I was doing a review of image controls -

A) The last 3 pictures look unnatural because every girl is a "copy" position
(previous train - caterpillar is not straight, spins, girls have live positions - there is movement there) (train twists and spins when moving) last 3 images are too static.

My suggestion is to make a little twist towards the traffic / left defiant girl, or use my hand / foot as it goes out of the line - the line is too static.

(The last three pictures have a direct / too artificial character)

The images of the emerging caterpillar (sand background) have a high above average quality and the finister has done very well individual characters - pleasure, enthusiasm and resistance and displeasure. I think very well done!

1) The train that is on "sand" is 120% great - colors, movement, characters / face!
2) The "grass" train is too static I mean 80% - the scene could have been more vivid, not a straight line - but in that position the power of motion is not :)

B) - a fluid change scenario (ie a quick move from "carousel" to "caterpillar" without explaining the situation) is justified by a longer delay, and server downtime - we have switched chapters 6-7-8 and made an adjustment to the script.

Instead of one long - outdoor scene and then an indoor scene, it will (probably) be outdoor - indoor - again outdoor - again indoor (nursery building / playground) So the mystery of fluid will not be canceled - it will only be moved further.

Sorry for the trouble - The error is on my process of "scenic order" of stories - sequence - and minor adjustments during production.

Thraena

Postby Thraena » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Details may tell you more Finister :)

ajiehb

Postby ajiehb » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:28 am

B) - a fluid change scenario (ie a quick move from "carousel" to "caterpillar" without explaining the situation) is justified by a longer delay, and server downtime - we have switched chapters 6-7-8 and made an adjustment to the script.

Instead of one long - outdoor scene and then an indoor scene, it will (probably) be outdoor - indoor - again outdoor - again indoor (nursery building / playground) So the mystery of fluid will not be canceled - it will only be moved further.

Oh well, then I will wait for the next chapters to learn more about this mysterious white liquid ;)

FinisterFoul

Postby FinisterFoul » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:30 am

Thanks for the feedback all!

Yeah, this concept is much too challenging to take on than our time afforded us. If we do an army of mind controlled thralls, expressionless, marching in unison with the same poses... hypno fans love it. But, with bondage, each character's expression matters. The unique way each character moves is important. Irenka yearns for it. Nightengale's fighting it the whole way. And we have 6 x 3d figures moving in bondage unison. These concepts look great when envisioned in the mind, but making it into a 3d scene can be very challenging. Like before I set up the whole 'caterpillar' I didn't realize how little space there is between the rear of each doll's legs for the other doll's face to fit... without her shoulders going through the others thighs.

This is kind of why I have been pushing to do more bondage scenes with only 3 or less characters. then you can spend time on each individual character. You can make the scene feel more intimate and really get to know how each heroine and villain thinks about what's happening. Like consider the short side story of Irenka in her bed alone. We could focus on every aspect of her situation because we had time to move the camera around and show change through time, etc.

The group bondage is cool to show the concept that this whole group of captives is helpless and all sharing the same powerlessness. The added numbers magnifies the feeling of their powerlessness. But you can't get real intimate unless we just focus solely on one character's thoughts about the whole thing. And you have to cut corners because more and more tiny details start being added to the scene with each new character. Consider how much bondage and costume props each character is wearing.

Those last three pages were rushed - my bad. Maybe we tack it up as a learning thing? :)

Thanks all for your honest feedback!! Much appreciated

Return to “Play Nice”