"Heroines for Hire" #12

Story and art by MCtek.
Doctor Robo

"Heroines for Hire" #12

Postby Doctor Robo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:55 pm

Hey Metrobay fans! MCtek is back this week with chapter 12 of "Heroines for Hire", and you can read it right now in the members gallery here at Metrobay Comix!

Having confronted Bryon, Sera unleashes her newest weapon - Desdemona EXE! What will happen now!?! Find out only at MetrobayComix.com!

Link to members gallery: https://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/n ... egory/1562

bassrass1

Re: "Heroines for Hire" #12

Postby bassrass1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Not much in this one I feel like it couldof been wraped up last issue.

Threat levels was a fun joke, Desdemona has a neat design.

lods

Postby lods » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Think it clears up how .exe was a projection of the info broker knowledge she had and the physical doll version is somewhere else.

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:00 pm

lods wrote:Think it clears up how .exe was a projection of the info broker knowledge she had and the physical doll version is somewhere else.

I would like to know more about how .exe works too. It seems like she is a projection, but she was a mere hologram, or hard light?

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 pm

bassrass1 wrote:Not much in this one I feel like it couldof been wraped up last issue.

I think the same, I am a little disappointed in Byron, he should have fight more for her prize!

bassrass1 wrote:Threat levels was a fun joke, Desdemona has a neat design.

I was really hoping to see Byron to get from a little kitty to a "flerken" :D

Hector6

Postby Hector6 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Hi there!

I am very disappointed by Byron's reaction. Also I thought Byron has a lot more that just "One million dollars". In the original story, Byron lived on a mansion and dated supermodels and actresses as "A testament to the success of his many technological inventions and patents", and his skills with technology were the primary reason Vanishing Girl looked for his help, as we can see here:

http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... apter-4/42

I hope that Byron can get Vanishing Girl back, or at least to fight for her. I don't mind if he loses her (Soras seems a competent oponent even to Max Indeks) but at least he can fight back.

All in all, I am intrigued for this development, and .exe (Desdemona) seems a very interesting concept... Is she a mere hologram, or could she be "hard light"? I am anxious to see more!

Return to “Heroines for Hire”