Atlantis Reborn Discussion Thread

Discussion of stories written and illustrated by Tecknophyle.
Tecknophyle

Atlantis Reborn Discussion Thread

Post by Tecknophyle »

Heyo! comments and discussion encouraged.

Yennefer

Re: Atlantis Reborn Discussion Thread

Post by Yennefer »

Apple pie - note taken. Why I have a feeling that those goddesses aren't that wholesome good. You don't propose something to people while they can't say anything except Yes! Yes! Thank you XD It wasn't even a choice for heroines... But I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Nightengale fan №1

janny654

Post by janny654 »

Yennefer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:09 am
Apple pie - note taken. Why I have a feeling that those goddesses aren't that wholesome good. You don't propose something to people while they can't say anything except Yes! Yes! Thank you XD It wasn't even a choice for heroines... But I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Just finished the new chapter looks like you were right!

Now Goddess walking into Metrobay, that will be a sight. I'm really looking foward to see where this goes.

lods

Post by lods »

Yeah, will be interesting to see how the goddesses plan interacts with the apparent demon problem and whatever is going on with Memetique's original body (and those artifacts). Lots of moving parts.

janny654

Post by janny654 »

Just want to say chapter 31 was hot HOT HAWT!

Wow I love the take over with so many of Metrobay finest girls. I loved seeing my favourite Omega Woman brainwashed. Can't remember if she was in the story before now.

Great work and thanks for going foward I can't imagine how hard it is without Macrolass, she was always full of great imagintive peril situations.

janny654

Post by janny654 »

Big chapter here.

I was afraid the cult might be a one time thing but it looks like they are going to cause further problems.

Ghosthand

Post by Ghosthand »

Issue 46, I enjoy a good heroine corruption and I have to say I'm kind of sad to see evil Memetique clones go. They were hot, especially Alpha Woman. Too bad the psi-gems had such a obvious weakness. But of course we knew that they were eventually going to be defeated and the heroines would get their bodies back. Although... we don't know how many of the psi-gems were made so maybe there are a few around for a different story :P