HOT PINK:Chapter Two - *Opens September 23

Discussion of stories written and illustrated by TrentSol.
trentsol

HOT PINK:Chapter Two - *Opens September 23

Post by trentsol »

Of course this long coming installment continuing our sordid, sultry tale begs the question; 'There Was A Part One?'

In our last chapter, poor Kaitlin Sinclair is cordially lured to APEX's RD complex with the hope that it's nefarious management might be turning over a new leaf. Unfortunately it was all part of Vivian Indek's new elaborate plan to ruin the good-nature of our illustrious heroine. What further unfolds in our story are elements of espionage, SEX, science-gone-wrong, SEX, back-stabbing twists, plot-holes conjured by exacerbating deadline meets, some SEX, and a Deus Ex Machina ACTUALLY BUILT BY GOD...!

BY...GOD!

When last we left Ms Sinclair, she was being boinked by a massive Russian hermaphrodite she mistook for her boyfriend.

Why go anywhere else?

Except here:

http://metrobaycomix.com/members/newgal ... egory/2130

*I know this is by no means a motion picture premiere. But does a movie itself ever really 'OPEN' ? I mean they use to load the reels into the projector and then around showtime they'd just unlock the front doors. Then you go up and check'em to see if the doors swing freely and you're all happy! You giv'em a tug, and you're like ,"Hey everyone! The latest 50 Shades installment is OPEN! We can go in and see!"

Like it's a Lowes at 9am on your day off and you need those weird-sized LED bulbs for your deck. Only what you really want is some 'Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings'.

"What time does that OPEN?!" ... "It's Sunday! Maybe noon?! How the fuck should I know?"

And in professional golf they use the term like it implies that it used to be indoor competition, but now it's outside. Hey today it's an OPEN! Tell mom to bring a jacket!

Like..what a dipshit term . Fuck it!