Pink Pussycat in: Boxed In

Art and stories contributed by our fans and members.
Laprasking

Pink Pussycat in: Boxed In

Post by Laprasking »

Part One

“Wakey waky Kitty cat!”

“Mmm, let me dream of Adonis just a little longer...”

“As much as I could listen to your sinful moans all day long, I've got a schedule to keep Pussycat!”

“Wha....”

The feline superheroine known as Pink Pussycat opened her eyes, frowning as the ceiling lights stung her eyes a bit. Her mind just a moment ago being filled with sweet dreams of chasing or being chased by her sweet Adonis in a field of flowers before getting up to less innocent acts in said field, the cogs in her head now started to forcefully switch back as she returned to reality.

“Wh-where am I?” the heroine asked as she yawned. The white ceiling she looked up at was certainly not her bedroom nor a roof she recognized. What was familiar however was the male head moving into her field of vision.

“You'll have plenty of time to dream later my napping Pussycat!” the man grinned at her. “But much differently than what you're used to I assure you!”

“Max Indeks!” Pussycat hissed at her many times captor. Her kitty instincts wanted to raise her arms up to push him away before she found herself unable to. “You fiend! What do have planned this ti...”

Before she could finish, Pink Pussycat looked to her left and right. The room seemed very empty, with only her and Max and whatever she was laid down on. Looking down the best she could, she was on some kind large futuristic stretcher with her lower arms and lower legs housed in compartments on the stretcher that kept her bound. Her body already completely naked with only her mask kept on her face, not a Kitty Collar, Cat Ears, or even her boots or gloves on her body. To her, something was off about this encounter.

“Hey, don't you usually have some kind of perverted theme, machinery or such to do all sorts to me, and hench people to try and tame me?” Pussycat felt confused and worried, not knowing what Max's game was this time from the off go.

“Normally yes.” Max stood up and started walking around the bound heroine. “And do you know what happens every single time while I play with you or put you through a big sexy set up to humiliated and tame you as my pet? Either you or one of your slutyheroines friends find something I overlooked to escape or one of your friends finds us to rescue your ass. After many attempts at this, I realize that, despite how fun our encounters with one another are, they are always missing one thing, results in my favour! Just when I think I've got you, you escape my clutches every single time, always going back to square one in my goal of making you my tamed and obedient sex pet!”

“That's because vile monsters like yourself never win!” Pussycat struggled against her restraints. “No matter what sick plans you have for me, my friends will always know who first to investigate! Good and justice always wins!”

“And that's exactly the point.” Indeks stoked a finger down his captive’s tummy. “All the time I've taken to do whatever I want with you, all the crazy shenanigans out in the open, all the fools I have working for me that slip up as soon as another heroine shows up! I'm nowhere close to making you mine if I continue these failures, which is where this plan comes into play. Turn your attention to the device you're strapped onto.”

“What about it?” our heroine looked down at her body again.

“Its a special kind of device I designed myself in secret.” Her captor explained. “Only you and I know its existence, right after I wiped the lab boys' minds once it was completed and tested on a few test subjects that are now my loyal slaves.”

“So another device made to try and tame me by teasing my kitty hole?” Pussycat guessed.

“That's merely one of its functions yes.” Max continued on as a long dildo attached to a hose appeared out of a compartment between the bound heroine's legs. “But I'm not talking about for a few hours or evening. No, this machine's purpose to to tame you and keep you alive for a whole month!”

“A month?!?” Pussycat's eyes widened as she realized her predicament. “You're insane Indeks! You can't possible expect me to remain in this contraption for a month, my friends will....AHHH!”

The cat heroine moans as the long bumpy dildo was inserted into her wet kittyhole with ease.

“And that’s the beauty of only me knowing about all this!” the perverted millionaire continued setting up, placing a tiny rubber suction tube on the heroine's exposed harden clit as well as another tiny tube into another hole. “Far as anyone is aware, I'm currently abroad on a business meeting. Its easy to manipulate my private jet pilot and a few businessmen to convince them they were in a meeting with me and flew me there and back through hypnotic suggestion. They make such good witnesses too!”

“Convince who...ever you want....my friends will...STIIILLLLLL.....” The bound feline yelled as what felt like a huge buttplug entered her tail hole.

“There, that should take care of you down there so master doesn’t have to “let you out for the call of nature”, haha.” Max turned his attention back to his captive's face.

“Ahhhh, that's...sick Max...” blushed Pussycat. “Release me now or....ohh, what's happening?”

“Yup, right on time!” Indeks looked at his watch as our heroine felt a burning sensation on her chest. “Showtime!”

The feline heroine's heart raced as her breasts started to feel funny, as if someone was squeezing and stretching them forward but without any perverted groping hands latched to them. To Pussycat's horror, her twins started to swell up in size, just from her already irresistible bust to at least two cup sizes bigger. What little view she had down her body from in-between her breasts was now blocked by boob.

“Fluffles!” the Heroine moaned. “My full grown house cats are now adult lionesses! Ahhh!”

Pussycat moaned as her captor pinched one of her rock hard nipples, her eyes in shock as a sprinkle of milk came out of it.

“Would you look at that, these milk cannons have all the milk a kitty like you could crave!” Max licked his fingers clean of the pussycat milk. “But they're much more than for show, they're also for your survival.”

“Survival? You don't mean...” As soon as she asked, Max pulled out two suction cups from the machine, the vacuum of air from each one latching onto a breast. “Ooooh, wish I....never asked!”

The cups sucked hard on the bound heroine's breasts, the sensation of her breasts being milked burning in her nipples at first soon became almost pleasurable now with her enlarged twins feeling more sensitive than before.

“As you'll be milked, the machine will store your milky goodness while feeding it back to your regularly, along with a month's supply of a sort of gooey substance with the necessary minerals and such to both keep you alive and keep you lactating! “ Max explained. “Not the most tastiest stuff, which is why I added your milk to the routine.”

“Ahhhh, Max....d-don't do this!” the heroine pleaded, feeling more and more that no one was coming to save her. “T-They'll find me! N-no matter where you hide me, my friends will know where to look!”

“Which is why you won't be hidden in any property I own!” Max continued. “Once you're all set up, you'll be placed inside a crate where you'll be shipped to a warehouse for storage till I come pick you up! You see Pink Pussycat, I'm taking no chances this time around! You'll be trapped inside that machine in a huge warehouse where even if your super pals found out where you were, it would take them months locating the very crate you're in!”

“N-No!” Pussycat moaned in fear, struggling again to get out, but her restraints had her sealed in tight. “Let me out Max! You can't get away with this!!!”

“Sssshhh.” Max hushed his captive while placing patches on other parts of the heroine's body to monitor things like her pulse and heart beat. “Struggle all you want, it won't last while the machine works its magic on you. After awhile, you'll lose all track of time as you drift in and out of a sleep state while the machine will mold you like putty in my hands into the purrfect loyal sex pet I've waited so long for. Your resistance will clam soon enough, then you'll just let the machine change you forever!”

“N-Never!” Pussycat protested. “I am nobody's pet, let alone yours you filthy animal!”

As Max fastened a metal collar bolted to the machine around Pussycat's neak, the heroine's head movement was limited to just looking straight up. The blinking ceiling blinding her vision was soon replaced with what looked like a full facial mask. No holes, just what looked like a dildo that would go in her mouth and two tiny plastic tubes for her nostrils.

“Open wide.” instructed Max. “The dildo will be your feeding tube for the next month! Plenty of practice for your future blowjob duties!”

As Max lowered the mask onto Pussycat's face, everything was started to look dark for our heroine. As a final act of resistance, the feline hero kept her mouth closed as hard as she could to ensure any kind of delay would increase her chances of rescue.

“No behaving? Alight then.” Max placed his hand under the mask and onto his captive's face. Unable to see her face from this angle, he grabbed and took off the one thing that was always taboo in their relationship.

“NO!” Pussycat yelled. “NOT MY MASK...GULP!” With her mouth open, Max quickly lowed the machine's mask down the rest of the way, forcing the rubber feeding dildo into Pussycat's mouth and the breathing tubes into her nostrils. “Mrrph mrrph!”

Now our heroine was blinded by complete darkness as well as deafen as the mask cancelling out any sound from the outside world. With only the taste of rubber in her mouth, the dildo soon sprung to life by starting its first food cycle, forcing the gooey paste Max mentioned before. As bitter as it tasted, she had no choice but to swallow in big gulps to avoid her mouth filling up. Max meanwhile watched, seeing the heroine's body react to her new food routine and that she was swallowing and taking deep breaths just fine.

“Good kitty.” Max patted his bound captive on the tummy while looking at the very Pink Pussycat mask he took from her. “Of all the little souvenirs from your costume I've acquired over the years, this has to be the first time I've snagged your mask! Not that you'll need it any more, you will be a completely new woman in a month's time, not just the changed mindset but also whoever you were under that mask will be history! Goodbye Pink Pussycat, hello new life!”

With the press of a button, the machine started another routine. The long bumpy dildo inside of Pink Pussycat's pussy came to life with hard vibrations and motioning back and forth to simulate sex, moving in and slightly less in like a fuck machine.

“MRRRPPPHHH, MRRRPPHHH, MMMMMMRRRRPPPPHHHH!!!!” The trapped heroine moaned, already brought to her first kittygasm. Having her fair share of vibrating dildos both from wicked villains and for her own self pleasure, she could already tell this dildo was in the top three for sure, not good in this predicament.

“As if I wouldn’t leave your cell mate on to keep you company!” Max laughed at the herone's shameful first orgasm of the thousands she would have. “Not much time to watch you struggle sadly. The carrier guy will be here soon.”

A final click of a few buttons and a metal lid closed on the machine hiding Pink Pussycat. From the outside, it just looked like some kind of large machinery you'd see in the background of sci-fi shows, nothing about it gave away the fact a person was inside, it even sound proofed the loud moans inside the machine. Satisfied with the progress thus far, Max wheeled the machinery to the large wooden crate he would begin to construct around it, filled up with packing pellets, then finish up to send his future sex slave on her way.

“Hey there, are you Mr Rogers?” a carrier man walked into the room much later on once the shutter in the room opened.

“Why yes I certainly am!” Max put on his best fake Texan voice while wearing a disguise mask to hide who he was.

“So this is the crate then?” the carrier looked at the crate, unaware a superheroine was trapped inside.

“Yes indeed!” Max continued. “My pride and joy this here machine is! Spend many long years developing this here device, she's my pride and joy! Gonna change the world for a lot of poorly children it is!”

“Okay then, and you paid for a month's storage fees?” the carrier carefully placed the crate on a trolley.

“That's right, gonna be outta town for a month ya see.” Max continued to lie through his teeth. “Visiting the folks back home and the wife, well she don't like my machine taking up so much space ya see!”

“No problem Mr Rogers, at Metro Store, we pride ourselves with excellent customer service and ensuring our customers we have all the space in the world in our five mile warehouse!” the carrier loaded the crate into his truck outside. “We'll take good care of your contents till you get back!”

“Thank ya good sir!” Max handed the carrier an extra roll of cash. “Here's a little tip to ensure you keep her far and hidden in ya here warehouse, no questions asked!”

“Yes sir!” the carrier smiled with joy at his extra payday as he got in his truck. “Thanks again, and see you in a month!”

Max watched the truck drive away as he breathed a sigh of relief that he could stop the fake accent that was hurting his throat. He felt almost a bit nervous, leaving the very woman he admired and wet dreamed over in the hands of unsuspecting warehouse carriers gave Max a few butterflies in his stomach, but the mad man reminded himself of all the successful tests the machine had passed and the plenty supply of oxygen tanks, goo substance and never ending supply of milk his precious Pink Pussycat would receive, along with the tons of orgasms she would experience to make even thinking become so hard, as well as the hypnotic audio that would soon play in her ears on a loop to condition her into the perfect pet.

“Its going to be one long month.” Max grinned, closing the shutters to be alone with a wicked villain laugh.

End of Part One

Laprasking

Re: Pink Pussycat in: Boxed In

Post by Laprasking »

Part Two

“Alright there Fred? A Carrier from Metro Store walked up to the truck as it entered the warehouse. “Last delivery of the day?”

“Yeah Steve.” Fred got out the truck and walked with his co-worker to the back of the truck. “Its was that Mr Rogers fellow, you know that lively Texan guy from a few weeks ago?”

“Christ, how could I forget?” Steve helped Fred open the back of the truck's doors. “You don't get characters like that come here often, almost like those supervillains you see on the news. So, this was what he was yapping about?”

“Yeah that machinery of his.” Fred wheeled out the large wooden crate on a trolley, unaware of its contents or able to hear the orgasmic moans inside, before lowering it to the ground using the truck lift. “You can bet he went on about how much it meant to him when I picked it up.”

“Really?” Steve laughed as he used a large stamp to print the reference number on top of the box. “Oh well, I'll just put his baby away and we can head for the bar.”

“Nah, I'll do it.” Fred offered. “You got on ahead, I'll put this crate somewhere safe!”

“Look at you.” Steve looked surprised. “Can't remember the last time you offered to take care of the last crate of the day!”

“I know I know.” Fred took out a couple of notes from his pocket, handing some of his extra money to Steve. “Guess I'm in a good mood. Here, I'll clock you out and you get started on the drinks. Feel like a long Friday night out.”

“Man, what did you do with the real Fred?” joked Steve as he started to leave.

“Shut the fuck up!” Fred laughed back as he wheeled the crate onto a forklift, lifted the crate up slightly in the air and began to drive down the long street of crates and boxes all lined up and stored for various customers. “Right, let's fine you somewhere deep and safe to put you like I was paid for!” Fred drove for a good five minutes past the many wooden crates and boxes the warehouse had stored. The company's reputation rang true, anything you wanted stored or even hidden would take months for a person to find unless you had the reference number to enter on the computer database to find exactly what you came to find or steal. Some super villains knew this too well, able to various things like stolen goods, contraptions to use against heroines and the sort. Only Max had thought of the idea to hide an actual heroine in this place. While the company employees would sometimes ask questions about a crate's contents, if the customer had the right amount to keep them quiet, it was easy to have staff ask no questions.

“This oughta do!” Fred spotted an opening in a line of crates that had yet to stacked. Using the forklift's controls, he placed the crate into the opening, on top of one crate and behind another. “Yeah, once we get some more crates in Monday, I'll stack them around and on top of ya, keep you niiice and buried like Mr Rogers requested!”

Once the crate was secure in its new home for the next month, Fred stamped a second reference number on the side of the crate, before getting out his company tablet and looking up at the location signed hanging from the ceiling.

“Let's see.....E Block Lane Six Row five!” he typed the along with the reference number so he and staff would know where to find the crate in a month's time. “Done. Weekend here I come!”

Fred drove back the way he came faster than he did before now that the precious cargo had been dispatched. For him, it would be like any other long Friday night to party and weekend to sleep off the hangover, all unaware of the superheroine he left in her entrapment, unable to be found by anyone.

As the night and weekend staff started their shifts, many walked and drove past by the crate none the wiser. It was just like a normal crate to everyone, making no sounds or anything to give away its contents. The inside however, was a much different story.

Kaitlin remained in the same position as before Max put the lid of the crate, her mind had already lost track of the kittygasms that erupted from her womanhood like an active volcano, spewing her own hot lava. Her sweating body struggled wildly with each orgasm building inside by her restraints kept was little movement she had limited to merely moving her torso up slightly and wiggling her fingers and toes to try hold in an orgasm, but it would always come. Her lactating breasts would now bounce with every breath she made, nevermind her struggling. Her tasty milk sprayed upwards into the hard sucking suction cups and into the compartment that kept her milk fresh and returned it to her into her mouth, a perfect recycling method. Her now giant bust felt so sensitive that she even felt the slightest sweat drop roll down her orbs and give her pleasure. Was this how it felt to have Ms. Metrobay's legendary bust? Mind you, she now probably upstaged her friend and colleague's prized twins in size.

“TOO.....MUCH.....” Kaitlin thought as her mouth and nose kept a rhythm of sucking the dildo in her mouth for food and breathing though her nose for air. “Please stop....please stop!!! Kittyhole....too....naughty....”

While it was true Kaitlin's arousal was about as infamous as her friend Ms. Metrobay's bust, Max had left out a few details. The dildo into her kittyhole had another feature, spraying a powerful lubricate inside of her pussy walls. A small amount of the lube would only give out orgasms for an evening's sex but a constant month's supply? It would make the vagina near forever horny, as much as the most bimbo-ish of women. The supply of air was also a special gas entering her nose that would heighten her body's sensitivity, only fuelling her forced arousal more. Much like the lubricate, it would have lasting effects if supplied for a whole month. Max left those details out on purpose, knowing it would be more fun if his Pussycat would question if her body was always this slutty and sinful.

Eventually, Kaitlin stopped her struggling. Her body had become too worn out to put up any more of a fight. All she could do was lay there and orgasm till her friends came to the rescue. It was so hard to tell how much time had past. Had it been minutes? Hours? A day even? With her kittyhole cumming so much, it was very hard to focus on anything else with each orgasmic rush numbing her head with pleasure. Not even one of her Adonis fantasies could be dreamt up, there was that feeling of fear with her forced pleasure. What if there was a malfunction with the device? What if Max was thrown in jail during her month? What if Max won? She knew if that happened, her identity would be revealed to all once let out. Everything thrown into chaos over the reveal she was Pink Pussycat. She did not feel like any heroine in bondage, she felt more like a ordinary powerless damsel in distress, the very people she was meant to be saving.

“T-Tabby....” Kaitlin thought. “You....begged...me.....not.......aaarrrrgggghhh!”

What Kaitlin was referring to was earlier in the day, the anniversary of when she took Tabitha in from the streets to live with her. Her sidekick in crimefighting was always so thankful for that day and always organized a night off for the two to have a girly night in. At first, Kaitlin insisted that Tabby didn’t have to put up this much fuss but as the years when up, she warmed to the tradition, enjoying a few drinks, watching a movie together, even exchanging gifts to one another. This year however as the two settled into this year's movie choice, Kaitlin got an alert from the Cat Computer that something was amiss in the city. Her friend had a strange feeling this would be a bad call out, wanting to go with her mentor to check it out, but Kaitlin reassured Tabby she could take care of it, she wanted her best friend to enjoy her night, she knew it was so important to Tabitha. She was certain she would be back in time to catch the film's ending and chitchat about it when she returned. She know most villains did their plans early in the week from the regular patterns she picked up from years of crimefighting, not to mention she heard Max was out of town, so of course she got caught in overconfidence. The last image she saw of her best friend was her trying to sit and watch the movie, but unable to shake off the bad feeling and concern on her face.

“I'm.....sorry....Tabby....”Kaitlin thought to herself. “Everyone....I let you...down....I'm just.....”

“A horny slut.”

“Wha...?” Kaitlin heard a voice in her ears.

“You long for your master Max, deep down you want to be his horny sex pet!” the seductive female voice continued. “You hunger for his cock to suck with those plush puffy lips of yours, you hunger for Master Max's yummy cummy! Deep down you love cock, but only Master Max's is the most divine! Having his big hands grab those huge titties of yours, squeezing and playing with them makes you so aroused, you feel like his property, you want to be owned, you wanna put his hard cock in your cleavage to titty fuck him till he erupts! To have that round ass of yours spanked, master cock sandwiched in-between those sweet cheeks, to twerk that ass to get his attention, to ride his cock, its the greatest feeling ever! And that pussy, oh that pleasure pot of desires! So hot and wet thinking of Master, you fap whenever Master is not around you big pervert you, stuffing it with fingers as deep as you can but it can't compete with a big juicy cock! Getting so deep inside, rubbing every inch of your inner fuck hole, longing for his steaming hot seed to fill your pussy and erupt like a volcano with your own slut nectar as his grants your hunger to stuff that pussy with cock and cum! Master Max makes you happy, Master Max makes you horny, you do anything for him because he'll do every thing to you! Feels good to feel sexy, feels great to be aroused all the time, feels amazing being Max's Sex Pet, purr!”

“NO...” Kaitlin protested against the recording in her ears. “I'M....A...SUP...ER.....HEROINE.....I'M....NOT.....”

“Slut! Horny! Aroused! Cocksucker! Pet! Property! Max! Plaything! Fuckdoll! Toy! Pervert! Fapper! Cum Dumpster! Holes Filled! Master!”

“MMMMRRRRRPPPPPHHHH!” The bound heroine moaned against her cock gag as her body rocked with a powerful orgasm, she was surprised she even had that much energy left.

As the hours continued, so did the stronger kittygasms and the audio in her ears, both on a loop. If she could her from outside the noise cancelling headphones, she would hear her lips making louder sucking sounds and her kittyhole louder wet sounds. Despite her infamous sinful arousal still being up for the pleasure challenge, her mind was not. She was dead tired, exhausted at this point. So much so, focusing was becoming much harder, her eyes so sleepy, she was in the void of being awake and fast asleep.

“Can't......sleep......” she tried and tried to motivate herself to stay awake. If she felt asleep, that recording would just flood her sleepy mind while she slept, with no guarantee she'll even fully wake up. Being in that darkness, stuck in a dream state , no idea if she was even awake or aware.

“If this...keeps.....up....my mind.....will....be.....like...a...bim.....bim....” she muttered in her head before her eyes finally gave in and closed. Her body running on instinct sucking on the cock gag for food, lactating from her milk tanks, cumming so often. All while the recording continued to invade her mind with thoughts Max would love her to think. Her thoughts soon purring to those ideals against her inner judgement.

One day down, twenty nine to go....

End of Part 2

Laprasking

Post by Laprasking »

Part 3

Max was beyond excited as the shutters rose up to show the truck parked on the other side. It had been the longest month of his life, counting each day go by while keeping this whole plan secret to only himself, as much as he wanted to say something to his fellow villain pals, even his own wife. But no, if this plan was to succeed, he could not risk taking that chance of getting cocky. He had the odd superheroine confront him about the whereabouts of Pink Pussycat, but he had proof he was nowhere in the city when she vanished. As far as the heroines were aware, his story about flying to a meeting in his private jet checked out, unaware that Max had hypnotized the pilot and a few businessmen to make them believe they had a meeting with Max and flew him there and back. While Max was top of the chart of culprits, the superheroines eventually turned their search elsewhere, looking for their fallen comrade unaware they would never find her. He had done the same thing again, entranced the same people into thinking they were having a follow-up meeting. Only this time, he would not have as tight of a schedule to keep, all the better for checking out his new pet.

As the truck door was opened by the same carrier man as before, Max saw the crate with his own eyes for the first time in a month. No signs it had been tampered with or opened. Was this really going to work for real this time? The madman's heart beat so hard, sweat dripping down his face under the fake mask. He felt the urge to take it off due to the heat, but the millionaire bit his lip hard. Just a few more moments, just get rid of this loser with no suspicions...then she'll be all his.

“Ahh, Mr Rogers!” Fred loaded the crate off the truck. “Good to see you again, did you enjoy your vacation?”

“Ohh why yes!” Max breathed in and put his face accent back on. “Just the same ol' boring business meetings while little time for sightseeing. Nothing really to talk about I say!”

“I see.” Fred pulled out a clipboard and pen. “Well, we took great care of your invention, and like you requested I made sure it was far and deep in the warehouse personally.”

“Ah good show boy, good show!” Max signed the release form. “Say, can we possibly wrap this up? Wanna....ya know, get this home and put back in place before the wife gives me hell about it!”

“Ahh of course, I just needed the signature.” Fred took back the clipboard. “With that, I'll just say thank you for choosing Metro Store! We know you have a choice in storing all your valuable possessions and...”

“Like I say.” the disguised millionaire put another wad of cash in the top pocket of Fred's uniform. “Hurry this along!”

“Holy shi...y-yes sir!” Fred took one look at the money and ran for his truck, driving off while forgetting to close the truck doors. Max stood for a second to wonder why the delivery man left so fast when it hit him.

“Ahhh, I gave him the wad with a few grand, not a few hundred.” Max took the other wad of money out of his pocket, having planned to spoil his new pet later. “Oh well, serves me right for carrying so much cash. Anyway, onto the fun stuff!”

Throwing the mask off his face to the ground, Max reached for the crowbar on the table as well as pressed a button on a remote to close the shutter door. He stabbed the metal hard into the side of the crate, pulling off the lid with great force, this level of excitement was new to him. This had to be what it felt like being a commoner's child at Christmas opening their presents, something that happen so often in Max's rich life that Christmas was just another Tuesday for him. But this, this was something only he could have, something he strived and wanted so bad like a child throughout December wondering if he really got that one special gift he or she was after, the big one, the mother load as any present opening child would put it.

As the lid slammed down on the ground, Max looked at the sea of packing peanuts inside. Not disturbed or missing a great number of them. So far so good, no sign that any other heroine had gotten to his prize. With this many peanuts, it would take Max a good while to take them out by hand, time his patience no longer had as he dug the crowbar into one of the sides and pulled as hard as he could. The side of the crate snapped off, falling to the floor along with all the packing peanuts like a light avalanche. The millionaire kicked asides the material like snow to get to the device. Wiping any remaining peanuts off the top, his hope was realized. The machine had not been opened since he closed it a month ago.

“Shit, this is really happening isn’t it?” Max looked at his phone and swiped it to show a hidden screen. To anyone else, it looked like an app to monitor his heart rate and pulse but in actuality it was monitoring his captive Pussycat. Much like the machine, Max developed the app software himself in secret so he had a way of knowing his pet would be safe and without anyone or anything hacking his phone. Just like the last month, her readings had been fine with no sign of any danger that meant Max had to run over to the storage warehouse to free her. It also confirmed to Max she was indeed still in there, a Pink Pussycat that had been orgasming non-stop, messing with her head and slowly brainwashed by the audio running on a loop in her ears. No, it was the woman behind the mask, and with a whole new sexy mindset of life that was waiting for him like Sleeping Beauty. “B-Best not wait any longer!”

Max's hand was almost shaking as he reached to press the buttons to open the device. As the metal lid slide open, his nose was met with the undeniable scent of female sweat. His eyes saw the wet frame still there as he left it, the dildo that kept on trucking the whole month, the round bouncy milk cannons lactating white milk still through the breast pumps keeping her a constant taste treat. All while sweat drops teased her body all over and the large puddle of kitty juice that ran between her legs. It felt almost like a crime to let her out, but Max pressed more buttons, stopping the dildo and breast pumps at last. The female body reacted, breathing heavily like she had just ran a marathon or two. The mad man unhooked her beautifully soaked legs and arms, not reacting to the freedom they were given. All that remained was the mask. It hid Metrobay's greatest secret for Max. There was no turning back now. His own heart racing, Max lifted the mask off enough to get the feeding dildo out of her mouth, a big gasp of air echoed the room, the heroine's first in what felt like forever. A small futuristic looking injector was applied to her neck, injecting something into her bloodstream.

“Calm yourself Slutty Cat.” Max spoke. “This serum will give you an instant energy boost in due time. You won't be able to move your limbs or even close that mouth of yours till it kicks in but once it does, you'll be able to move again.

No response, just that constant heavy breathing.

“In the meantime...let's get a look at you.” Max lifted the mask up the rest of the way. The female's face had seen much better days, eyes rolled upwards, mascara running from her eyes, her mouth stuck wide open with her tongue resting on her bottom lip like it was hungry for more. But that was not what caused Max to step back in shock, no. The real horror came from her real identity.

“NO FUCKING WAY!” Max yelled in shock. “K-KAITLIN SINCLAIR?!?”

It was true, the superheroine he had been chasing all this time was also the fellow millionaire Kaitlin Sinclair! Walking backwards and landing firmly down into a chair, Max looked down on the concert floor with both hands placed at the back of his head, trying to accept this revelation.

“Of course.” the millionaire laughed sarcastically. “Why did I never see the signs? The day you arrived in that pink dress claiming your inheritance, when not long after the Pink Pussycat would arrive to foil my schemes, the lust I had for the both of you, it all makes sense....but I refuse to accept it!”

Max got out his phone to run double checks on the machine time log. Maybe this was some kind of prank the heroines pulled on him, perhaps Sinclair got on their bad side for whatever reason, just something that proved she wasn’t the same superheroine he had obsessed over for all these years. Nothing. No signs of the machine being opened or tampered with, it was exactly as he left it a month ago. After a few triple and quadruple checks on his phone the results all said the same, the woman he put in there last month was indeed Kaitlin Sinclair.

“Damnit.” Max threw his phone to the floor in a rage. “R.O.P.E are not going to like this one bit! I'll lose my position the moment this gets out!”

Due to Kaitlin's social status and the rules of the R.O.P.E organization, she was off-limits. No member could touch her, let alone capture and tie her up to do as they please with Kaitlin. What was a feeling of accomplishment just a few moments ago was now a feeling of dread that Max's actions would ultimately ruin him.

“And yet....I have a nagging feeling that I already knew....or at least used to.” Max had visions of past events, blurred in the back of his mind. “Did I already unmask her and was made to forget? Damn mind wiping tech! Whoever did that shall feel my wrath!”

As Max sat with his back turned away from the machine lost in his own thoughts about what he was going to do, the once sleeping beauty started to sit up. Kaitlin felt very light-headed. The weeks of never-ending orgasms had scrambled her brain, making it hard to think for too long. The only things running in her mind were the words from the audio that were now second nature to her. Her large milk cannons had finally stopped lactating, but remained their enlarged size, ready on stand by to be milked or played with.

But the feature that saw the most drastic overhaul was her kitten hole. Much like her head, reprogrammed by the dildo and the lubricate to be constantly horny, to have even more turn ons than before, to want her new master's cock more than anything. Kaitlin's arousal was legendary before, now as it was still hot and throbbing for a nice hard cock, just like her head, it matched that of the horniest of bimbos.

Once Kaitlin got out the machine, she walked over to Max. Her walk was now much sexualized, like on default she had to wiggle that butt of her to allure anyone.

“Like, what's wrong Maxy Waxy?” Kaitlin asked in a more sexy baby voice. “Don't ya like me any more?”

“I would if you had been anyone else.” Max could not even look at her. “The fact you're Kaitlin Sinclair means I'm in such deep shit with R.O.P.E! Hope you're happy now, you've defeated me, I'm finished, there's no way I can...”

“Mmm, nuff big talk!” Kaitlin got down on her knees and pulled at Max's pants. “Its making me dizzy when you like, talk too long!”

“What are you doing?” the villain looked at her pulling down his pants and underwear.

“Ohh, your cock is totally yummy!” Kaitlin licked her lips.

“Look I'm in no mood too....oh.” Max got cut off by the first lick from his pet's tongue to his bellend. A short straight lick at first, but then again in a circular motion like she was licking a lollipop.

“Mmm, don't worry about that lame boring stuff Master.” the sex pet began coating the rest of the erect member in her spit to wetten up. “Kitty be hungry for a real cock for ages!”

Wasting no more time, Kaitlin put the whole thing in her mouth, sucking her hard that her lips stretched out a little, latching onto her favorite toy.

“Ohhh.” Max had wanted to pull her away and go back to working out a way to get out of this mess, but this blowjob from her felt unlike the past times. There had been many a bondage scenario where he forced his fav kitty to suck on his cock but this was the first time she was more than willing to do it. Did she become an even better expert at this from sucking at her feeding tube cock from all this time, or was this the true feeling of a blowjob from somebody not in bondage or under mind control that really wanted his cock? True the subliminal messages had made her this way, but the constant dildo fucking and kittygasms had messed her head up so much that it went further than a simple brainwash. She was now as dumb as a rock, unable to think about much other than sex. This was a permanent bimbofication, minus some of the usual physical changes. There was no undo button to fix her state, this was how she would be from now on!

“Aww fuck it!” Max placed his hand on the bimbo cat's head, making her bobble her head back and forth for the cock sucking he would never soon forget. He no longer cared, he had his prize at last and if he was going down, Max was going to get to play with his new pet first! His mood was cheering up fast, one look down at his prize and their eyes met. Max loved the hell out of the power trip he got from a blowjob but this topped all of them. His new pet was legit enjoying this as much as he was, getting as much of his cock down her mouth as she could. “OH GOD YES!!!”

It did not take long for Max to even cum, his kitty was now that darn good at cock sucking thanks to a mouth of “training”. The cock hungry Pussycat welcomed her master's seed, ensuring not a drop left her mouth as best she could, swallowing in multiple big gulps.

“Mmmmm.” Kaitlin moaned as she licked her dripping lips slowly. “Was that as good for Master as it was for me?”

“I'd.....say!” Max looked almost worn out already. “That was..one blowjob but it felt like...you sucked me dry already!”

“Teehee.” The bimbo minded girl turned around and got on all fours, wiggling her butt back and forth to present herself. “Surly Maxy's not too tired to fuck this fucktoy's horny fuckhole?”

Max stared at the beautiful sight, that sweet peach ass with a dripping wet kittyhole in-between, waiting for her master's cock. A whole month of action from the dildo constantly vibrating and plowing her womanhood as well as spraying the lubricate to make her forever horny, and yet right outta the box, she was still up for more. But just any hard cock, his cock in particular.

“Like hell I am!” Max got off the chair and right down on his knees, his cock immediately hitting its target, right inside the steaming hot wet pussy. “OOOOOHH YES!”

“Ahhhh!” moaned Kaitlin, her voice a much higher pitch. “Oooohhh Master, you feel so much better than that dildo!!!”

Those words lit up a fire in Max's arousal, making him start his humping motions.

“YESSS, KEEP TAKING!” Max felt incredible, it certainly felt like the same Pink Pussycat pussy he screwed with many times before, but it was so much hotter, so much wetter.

“AAAHHHH, YES MASTER!” Kaitlin moaned some more, her altered mind and vagina now heighten the sexual experience, not to mention her giant breasts bouncing to her master's motions. “OOOHHH, YOU'RE SO BIG AND HARD!”

“MORE, MORE!” Max demanded.

“YES, YES!” the bimbo's tongue hung from her mouth. “YOU MAKE ME, AHHHHH, FEEL SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!”

“MAKE WHO FEEL GOOD?” The millionaire yelled.

“THIS...THIS...HORNY FUCKTOY!” The former heroine had no shame, admitting what she felt she now became, and enjoying it.

“KEEPING GOING!!!” Max forced himself to go faster. “WHAT ARE YOU?!?”

“I'MA.....I'MA...” Kaitlin was losing herself to the pleasure, sex had never felt this incredible before. “I'MA HORNY FUCKTOY THAT LOVES MAXY WAXY'S BIG COCK!!!! AHHHH, SUCH A SLUTTY SEX PET!!!!! I PURR FOR MASTER'S COCK!!!!”

“YESSS YESSSS, THEN CUM FOR ME SLUTTY CAT!!!” Max tried holding it in, but found himself cumming so hard inside in record time. “AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

“YES YES.....FILLL ME!” The feel of hot seed inside her made Kaitlin lose herself in an intense kittygasm she had never felt before. She really had been reprogrammed to admire and be horny the most for her master. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

An orgasm sprayed over her master's cock, coating it with her fresh hot love juice. As Max withdrew in exhaustion, Kaitlin panted hard as a mix of both their love juice dripped out of her throbbing pussy.

“Sweet.... Metrobay!” Max sat there as his mind settled and had time to think what just happened. “You...were....amazing! That was like...losing my virginity all over again!”

“Mmmm, like, ready for round two?” The bimbo cat turned around with her legs wide open. “This fucktoy could go allllll night!”

“So could I...” Max stood up on his weaken legs. “But, there's still the R.O.P.E matter. If I wanna have you all to myself forever, you can't exactly be seen with me!”

“D'awww, but sluty cat still hungry for cock!” Kaitlin put a finger against her lips while putting on a confused bimbo face almost like puppy dog eyes saying “please fuck me!”. “Never had these problem being a silly girl hero under a mask...”

“Under a mas....hold on, you might be onto something!” a lightbulb lit up above Max's head. “You might be dumb as a rock, but you might have saved my hide!”

“Teehee, then can I get a fucking as a reward?”Kaitlin smiled.

“You'll get all the sex you crave tonight if this idea works. Put this on!” Max threw a black gimp mask from the table at Kaitlin. “We need to go to one of my labs. If I'm right, the very thing I think I still process might still be there!”

“Oooo, kinky!” the bimbo put the black mask on her head. It covered her face with only two eye holes, a mouth hole, and a small hole in the back for her hair, now holding her hair in a ponytail. “Hehheh, this feels good!”

“Its only till we get to the lab my pet.” Max pulled his pants back up. “Come, we can't waste too much time!”

“Yes Maxy Waxy!” Kaitlin skipped along as she followed Max out of the room, onto the last stage of his fiendish plan. She was now already his, now was the step to make things STAY that way.

“Mmmmmmmm, ugh, noooo!” Spoke a voice.

End of Part Three

Laprasking

Post by Laprasking »

Part 4

A while later, Max was now busy at a control panel pressing buttons, pulling levers, adjusting sliders and such in one of his private labs. Having carefully driven there with his new pet while making sure no heroines were spying on him, Max called ahead to tell one of his chief scientists to clock everyone out for the evening, under the threat that if everyone had not left by the time he arrived, they'd all be fired. True, he did arrive to find the place in a right mess, chairs tipped over, equipment and papers on the floor, no doubt from everyone being in a big hurry to get the hell out of there, being only a fifteen minute drive from where he was. Still, it would be worth it should this plan work. As the fiendish millionaire continued on, he was notably Pussycat-less. All by himself with a chamber pod in the middle of the room, almost resembling a futuristic iron maiden with no clear view of what was inside. The only clue it gave away were the loud sinful moans inside.

“Thank god this thing was still in the storage basement!” Max told himself. “With the amount of times those supersluts have foiled my schemes, you can easily lose track of what sexy devices and machines you still have in your possession!” The very device Max was working with was a machine that altered a person's appearance. Everything from face, to height, to fingerprints, to the obvious “enhancements” the wicked pervert desired, expanding his favourite female features, re-sculpting one's figure, it was designed to make anyone unrecognisable like a real life Create a Character app. Max recalled commissioning such a machine for a “just in-case” scenario. Maybe he wanted to make someone vanish without a trace and less messy like brainwashing and changing them into a local hooker or even a hooker from another country made to look like a local , or heck if things really went up shit creek for Max, he could start a new life under both a new name and face. He did consider using it on superheroines he captured so nobody could ever tell one was ever a missing comrade, but Max's tastes for big sexy bondage set ups with a theme and the empowerment of having heroines bound or doing whatever he wanted them to do for him rarely saw a situation he would need to change the whole appearance of a heroine, not to mention all the defeats made him forget about the machine till his sex pet brought up being under a mask. If he couldn’t tell who Pink Pussycat was after all this time, there was no way any of her friends would tell who she was under her new identity.

“Almost there, few more adjustments to your behind annnnnnd done!” Max pressed a button marked Complete. As much as he loved how his sex pet looked before, this was all necessary if he was to convince R.O.P.E that his new pet resembled nothing like Kaitlin Sinclair. With a press of a button labelled “Release” the upright chamber pod door automatically opened, releasing a cloud of stream that silhouetted the new person inside. “Come on out my big bimbo pet! Let daddy have a good look at you!”

The figure looking differently shaped than Kaitlin slowly walked out of the chamber. As the steam started to dissolve, the perfectly hourglass shape of a women revealed itself.

“Mmm Max...” the female ran her fingers though her long hair. “I feel sooooo........sooooooo......naughty!”

“You certainly look it!” Max grinned at the sight of his reshaped creation. “Strike a pose my pet!”

Kaitlin began to make many a sexy pose and look, from turning around so her Master could see her butt and bending down to show her womanhood cushioned between. To say Kaitlin looked nothing like the Kaitlin of old was an understatement. Got was her trademark wavey blonde hair and in was hair much longer and with much more volume and shine, along with a brighter shade of colour, now resembling something more of a pornstar or glamour model's hairstyle. Her face had been reshaped and enhanced to look more dollfaced. Longer lashes to lure her lover just by slowly opening and closing her eyelids, bigger and plusher lips to make her perfect to kiss and to suck off her master. So irresistible her lips had become, Kaitlin could not by repetitively lick them and place a finger against them to give off that perfect clueless bimbo look.

Her breasts remained the same size as when she went into the device and came out, but now made to look less natural. To anyone, they looked so fake, but one good squeeze would tell them otherwise. Jiggling with her breath she made with an enhanced backbone to support such big twins with ease, her breasts were fit to tittyfuck any giant cock and lactate when her master demands.

Her arms and sides saw shrinkage. Any small muscle tone Kaitlin had in her limbs for crimefighting were now two thin arms that looked like they could be snapped so easily. While her arm strength could not lift much, she could at least give perfect handjobs. Her slim curves gave her that hourglass look, separating her top-heavy and top bottom with her thin tummy.

Kaitlin's hips saw the most change however, widened to the width of a car tyre while her butt almost was a big as one, perfect for being taking by her master from behind and giving her fantasies of being groped and spanked. Her kittyhole was no longer hidden by any pubic hair, now laid bare like a welcome doormat to let in any cock that wanted to come in. A few inches were adding to her longer shiny legs, she would wrap them behind most men of most sizes and keep a tight grip. Those that would eat her out would feel like they had gone to heaven, cushioned by such legs of perfection while the bimbo'd Kaitlin would purr.

Her skin tone now looked lighter. Max had decided to have a little fun with her skin by trying out different levels of tan in the future and watch his pet on the beach develop tan lines where her bikini would have been. Not to mention add to the list of features that made her not look like Kaitlin, not to mention her altered fingerprints just to be safe. If no one could tell who she was under a tiny mask, they had no chance in hell connecting this bimbo with millionairess Kaitlin Sinclair.

“Mmm, can we fuck now Master?” Kaitlin pushed her breasts together. “Its like, been a whole hour since I had Maxy Waxy's big cock inside me!”

“There'll be plenty of time for that when we get home my pet!” Max walked over to her, grabbing a buttcheek. “The Misses is expecting me back soon, can't let anyone be thinking I'm getting up to no good just yet! We best get you dressed first.”

Max handed his pet a black bondage harness, a black collar, and black chunky high heels. He watched Kaitlin slowly put the three items on, still amazed he now had her just as he always wanted, the perfect obedient sex pet. While he always digged the pink outfits, it was too risky to clad her out in something pink, but now Max was taking a likening to her black get up as Kaitlin finished by strapping on her collar. It fitted her transformation after all, no longer the bright colours of the goodie Superheroines, now she was wearing something of a darker shade, ideal for her new place among the super villains.

“My god you look stunning!” the villain gazed at his pet, the harness barely covered anything, with her breasts and pussy still exposed while a strap was snug in-between her huge buttcheeks. “From this day forward, you will denounce the names Kaitlin Sinclair and Pink Pussycat. After all, if you tell a soul, you'll get taken away and be changed back, you don't want that do you?”

“No no!” The woman formally known as Kaitlin Sinclair shook her head. “So like, what cha wanna call me now?”

“From this moment on, you will be named Fuck Dolly.” Max announced. “Yeees, my living breathing Fuck Doll!”

“Mmmm, Fuck Dolly...” the Bimbo bit her lip. “I'm getting wet jut from you calling me that...”

An hour's car drive later, and Max was already home. A greybot opened the door to his mansion as the millionaire walking in holding a black leash and his sex pet willingly following him in.

“Honey, I'm home!” Max announced as his wife Vivian walked down the sirs to somewhat greet her husband.

“Oh, brought home another stray I see.” Vivian immediately locked her eyes on the former Superheroine in displeasure, just another toy to steal attention away from her partner. “What's this one, another souvenir from your trip, or were Sluts-R-Us having a sale?”

“Oh Vivian darling.” Max laughed. “Don't rush to judge how new pet so harshly, I'm sure you'll grow to love her, when I let you plan with her.

“Oh yes, like the many Greybots we have serving dinner, dressed as maids doing the cleaning, and performing what you call “entertainment”!” the Wife spoke sarcastically, grown sick of the sight of those emotionless fembots. “I trust you won't be down for dinner this evening.”

“This evening, maybe the whole week.” the million dollar pervert began walking up the stairs passed his wife. “Take my calls and whatnot.”

“Oh course dear...” the attention seeking wife sighed. As Max's new pet walked pasted her, Vivian got a good look at the horny bimbo close up. She has never seen this woman before in her life, at least she thought, but something about her seemed...familiar.

“I have a feeling I know that girl.” Vivian thought to herself, flicking back though the memories of her mind of all the people she could think of, but no one came to question, not even Kaitlin Sinclair crossed her mind, she know that feline heroine ALWAYS escaped no matter what, and that airhead looked nothing alike. “You know what, its hard to keep track of all the strays he brings in...”

And for a good long time, that was how life was the former pink superoheroine. Anywhere Max went, she was by his side on her black leash wearing only her black harness, heels and collar, maybe a gag if Max was in the mood to listen to her sweet moans. While Max did paper work in his office of study, she was under the desk sucking his cock endlessly. When it got a little too distracting, Max converted a work room into a little play room for Fuck Dolly to play in while he worked on his next fiendish scheme, sometimes recruiting a Dombot (A Greybot with dominatrix commands) as a playmate if Max's toy had been a “good girl”.

Meetings with R.O.P.E were never an issue, Max would take his seat at the meeting with his fuck toy standing next to him, and aside from a few jealous glares from some of the other male members, no one ever put two and two together and connected this bimbo to Pink Pussycat. Max explained he had no idea where his former love had vanished to or the sweetheart of the city Kaitlin Sinclair had gone to, but made it clear he found this sex pet to fill the void those two have left him and he had never felt better. After all, the promise of getting to play with his pet was too good an offer to answer any more questions.

Even Vivian took a likening to her. While the millionaie's wife had imposed a strict “No pets in bed” rule and settled with Fuck Dolly sleeping in a corner of the room, it was not long before the horny minded bimbo one night crawled into bed in search of a midnight snack. With her much lower IQ however, she made the mistake of crawling into the bed covers on the wrong side of the bed and was meant for an almost as yummy womanhood to eat instead. Vivian had never felt so wanted in years, the steer skill and dedication her husband's pet had towards pleasuring her pussy was like none other. Nevermind the last time she remembered Max licking her down there, Fuck Dolly outperformed him no question about it. A few more evenings like this, and Vivian welcomes her into the bed, for both husband and wife to enjoy. Over time, this stray had saved their marriage. Vivian got more involved with Max's sexual acts than ever before, borrowed his pet for her own sex play sessions, and had really opened her own perverted desires even further. That mangy Pink Pussycat and even Kaitlin Sinclair were out of their lives, Max gave his wife much more attention and all it took was engaging in threesomes with his new toy. Whether it be Vivian acting like a dom towards the pet for Max's enjoyment or Max playing with his wife...with the added bonus of their pet with a strap on doing her from behind so both her holes got attention, Vivian was even open to Max bringing home more strays home, despite him never once revealing where she came from.

And that was a huge problem with the heroines of Metrobay. The former Pink Pussycat stuck to her word and never let slip who she really was. As much superstition the superhroins had, their background checks on this new accomplice of Max's revealed no answers. The slave black market was as shady as it got but at least finger prints and DNA samples could tell them who any brainwashed slaves might have been before. Fuck Dolly had nothing that linked her to their missing friend, Max had covered his tracks well. A fake backstory that his pet was a willing sex fiend, nothing that indicated her had been brainwashed, reprogrammed or was under hypnosis, not that a broken mind would. Everything checked out, and the Squad was no closer to finding Pink Pussycat. Loose ends that lead to nothing, wild goose chases, soon enough, it became too much of a distraction from their normal duties and lead to the unthinkable. They just, gave up.

A year's passing and there where a few difference the Superherione Squad HQ aside from their long lost friend. A statue in the memory of Pink Pussycat was erected in memory of her for one thing. They never lost hope that maybe their lost comrade like a missing cat would one day find her way home, but life had to continue at the same time.

That is, except for Kitten.

Flabbergasted by the Squad's decision to end their efforts to find her mentor, Kitten considered this an unforgivable act by the people she considered her friends and more or less gave in her badge. After that, word got out about a new vigilante that was not part of the Superheroine Squad or even the Action Cats. A figure that no villain would dare look forward to seeing unlike the many busty heroines that populated the city, for this “heroine” was no longer afraid to get her paws dirty.

The Ferocious Pussycat was a sight to fear. One moment you were cutting a shady deal in an alleyway, the next a cloaked darkly dressed figure would emerge from the darkness to jump right onto you like a big cat catching her pray, digging her razor shape steel claws into your chest hissing and demanding you tell her where her beloved mentor was, what did you know about her disappearance. you were lucky, she might let you go with only the deep blooded scratches as proof you encountered her. Get on her wrong side, you were just another mouse to her to be taken out.

Tabitha had many encounters with her former heroine friends, often begging her to stop this crusade of chaos and come back with them. Every time, the Ferocious Pussycat would remind them of her former mentor, how she must have begged her friends to save her, to find her, to bring her home, how Tabitha begged and pleaded with the Squad to keep searching. As far as she was concerned, she was doing a far better job washing away the vermin of the city like an assassin, even if her methods were outright murder. The Superheroines knew they had to arrest her, they had so many chances, but none ever could. Their gilt often overweighted their sense of duty, long enough for the Ferocious Pussycat to vanish into the shadow, often with a tear in her eyes wishing things could go back to the way they used to be.

Two years had passed since the whole Boxed In incident. Max had never had it better as he poured a drink into a glass, walking around in his dark study in a robe. R.O.P.E operations had an all time high in success, the heroines' morale was never the same again, often looked at in a negative light after they failed to save the city's sweetheart Kaitlin Sinclair and their most infamous member Pink Pussycat. Max felt so empowered, all this time he kept the greatest secret in Metrobay all to himself. This must be why they wear masks, not protection of who they are but a sense of power that they hide something their enemies could never gain. They had to get off from that, Max could see no other reason in his dark perverted mind.

As he took a sip of his drink, he grinned.

“Two years and you still don't know how to knock.” he proclaimed.

Walking from the shadows of Max's bookcase was the cloaked vigilante Ferocious Pussycat. Stood strong and a look of anger on her face.

“What, no whitty one lines or even a simple hello?” Max turned around to look her. “Come on Kitten, at least be a little like the old days!”

“That name and those “days” died the moment you took her from me.” Tabitha hissed. “How many more of your men do I have to kill to get answers you vile...”

“Ahhh yes, tonight would be...exactly two years since my former love left me.” Max leaned on his desk. “Such a tragic waste, we could have had so much more fun for many years but alas, we move on.”

“Cut the crap Indeks!” Ferocious stomped her foot. “I know it was you. I may never get proof or evidence to prove otherwise, but I know you obsessed over her more than any of the scum this city combined! There's no way you could ever be over her.”

“I could say the same about you.” Max pointed out. “Crawling the cities every night looking for answers, with not a care in the world of who you might injure or hurt. I bet some of those scum had families you know, families that also are feeling the same pain as you right now.”

“DON'T ACT LIKE A SAINT MAX!” Tabithia yelled. “You remember what happened that night I held your wife hostage and left her hanging on a skyscrapper!”

“Yes...and we all know how that turned out don't we?” Max reminded her, a short awkward silence followed.

“You're a monster!” Tabitha broke the silence, gritting her teeth. “You made me this way when you took her from me!!!”

“No my sweet Essex, it was YOU that did it to yourself!” Max took one more sip of drink.

“JUST GIVE HER BACK TO ME....wait, what did you say?” The dark anti-hero paused. Did Max just use her surname just now? Impossible, how could he know who she was?

“Mmmm, Maxy dear!” moaned a sexy seductive voice. “You coming to bed? Dolly's getting hungry for a fucking!”

Dressed in white lingerie with her back up against the doorway, Fuck Dolly licked her lips, with her eyes locked on her master.

In a minute my fucktoy!” Max answered her. “Our guest was just leaving, wasnt she?”

The airheaded bimbo walked over to Ferocious Pussycat, her heels echoing against the wooden flooring. She placed her arms around the vigilante's neck who shruged it off, looking in the other direction.

“You here to play too?” Dolly looked in her face cluelessly.

“Max, get your sexpot filth off of me of I'll pop those balloons of hers with my claws.” Ferocious warned.

“Ooooh, that's no way to keep to your bestest of best friends...Tabitha!” Dolly revealed.

“Wha......what?!?” Tabitha was stunned, in-shock by this bimbo's confession. She couldn’t be.....KAITLIN?!?

“Poor poor Kitten.” the mad millionaire laughed. “All these times he came round here, every time my pet would shove her cleavage in your face and yet you never once suspected she was the person you were looking for all this time! Your transformation, your mass murders of civilians for information, abandoning all your friends for your obsession, and yet it was all for nothing, the person you wanted to save and rescue was staring you right in the face. All I merely did was awaken this bimbo's true nature, tell me which of us here is the REAL villain?”

“....you son of a bitch, I KILL YO.......ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!” Tabitha yelled as Fuck Dolly shocked her with a taser, a thousand volts of electricity knocking her out and causing the cloaked heroine to fall flat on her face to the floor.

“I think it's time we put the final phase of my plan into motion, don't you Dolly?” Max looked down at the fallen anti-hero.

“Hehheh, TOTALLY!” The bimbo laughed as her jugs bounced in excitement.

"MMMMMMM,NOOOOOOOO......"

To be Concluded

Laprasking

Post by Laprasking »

Phew, took awhile but at long last, here is part 4!

Had a real joy getting back to this and especially Kitten's fall into Ferocious Pussycat. Ideas just kept popping up with that one and I hope to draw the design to give it more life at some point.

Just 1 chapter remains! How will this all play out? ;)

Laprasking

Post by Laprasking »

Part 5

“Wakey waky Kitty cat!”

“Mmm, Gus, how long has it been since you last stroked me there...”

“You know, your mentor was just like this when I caught her.”

“Huh...KAITLIN!!!”

Eyes wide open the moment she remembered what was just revealed to her, the vigilante saw the very scumbag looking down at her with the biggest grin. Her immediate reaction was to jump towards him and dig her steel claws right into the black heart of Max (Her infamous and deadly Ferocious Strike attack), she wanted to rip it out and make Max watch it beat for the last time more than ever, but she found herself unable to, locked down by something pinning her arms and legs to cold metal.

Looking downwards, Tabitha was met with her naked body with only her cloak and mask remaining on her person. Laid out on some kind of device that looks like a futuristic stretcher, it also locked in her arms to her sides and her legs locked into metal compartments. As much as she struggled, there was no way she was going to free herself.

“You bastard!” hissed Tabitha. “All this time, all those years, I always felt it in my gut you took her. No matter what cover story or proof you had, I always knew it had to be you!”

“Come now little Kitten, its not like you got nothing from these past years.” Max wagged his finger. “You inherited the Wellington Tower in your friend's absence and her fortune, along with the many gadgets and play toys my dear Pink Pussycat used to use against me, you even modified the existing weaponry to suit your new persona for a good year that I let you have your fun...”

“You know all about that?” the former superheroine asked.

“While its true I broke the mind of your precious mentor, she did split what little secrets she cared about or remembered to me over time, more than enough to connect the dots and lead me to you....and your league of super sluts!”

At that moment, Kaitlin saw a forklift truck passing by holding up a wooden crate. It was hard to tell, but she swore that a greybot was driving it with what little vision she had laid out on her back.

“What the hell are we?” she asked.

“The fun part of being a billionaire, not that you found time to be much of one despite you inheriting the Sinclair name for yourself and thus ensuring the public that Kaitlin was taken seriously ill and under private care while you took over her duties, is you can pretty much buy any small or relatively successful business you want!” Max explained. “When I caught my darling Pink Pussycat, she was locked into the very same device you're locked into right now, then stuck in a wooden crate for one whole month while the machine pretty much fucked her brains out! Over time, I acquired the very warehouse storage we're standing in right now and it has made me even more stinking rich!”

“Congratulations...” Tabitha spoke unimpressed. “What you gonna do, brainwash me into a delivery girl?”

“Oh thats not even the best part.” Max continued. “After I knocked you out, I put the final phase of my plan in motion. With a good amount of intell of who your super friends were, their daily lives and where they'd be at what time of every day collected over the year, it was easy to simply rearrange a city wide raid on every heroine in Metrobay. They're all inside many of these crates Tabitha, all your former friends and heroines are locked to devices the same as yours, enduring a month's worth of sexual pleasures and mentally changed into something more along the lines of....perfection!”

“You can't of done!” the vigilante's stance turned more to shock and worry. “There's no way you could have captured every heroine in the city! That's impossible!”

“I've had all the time in the world to plan this in secret my dear Kitten. chuckled Max. “The first year you all were desperately searching for your lost Pussycat, the second year you lot were never the same, the reality sinking in that not all you heroines can escape, that sometimes even the most higher up of superheroine could vanish into that unknown, never seen or heard from again. That is why this city has fallen from grace in these past two years, how I grabbed more and more of it into the palm of my hand and your friends barely able to carry on as normal. But of course, I have you to thank in this venture too, taking care of those other supervillains and businessmen that rivaled me in business and in villainy. Doesn’t even matter if I break R.O.P.E's rules any more, I practically own the entire city now. The other villains that are left answer to me now, and the only pawns left to vanquish are the heroines and that starts tonight, the extinguishing of the only hope left for true and justice in Metrobay!”

“You can't....” Tabitha gritted her teeth hard. “You can't...”

“Get away with this?” Max laid a finger across the bound vigilante's exposed body, from her lower region, rubbing upward on her tummy, in-between her breasts , and upward her neck. “Do all of this? Be so cruel? My sweet Kitten, the Max you knew that failed so miserably all the time died long again. My greatest victory gave me all the confidence and lust for power I ever wanted,”

“Teehee, you mean me dontya!” a set of arms wrapped around Max's chest from behind, the billionaire's Fuck Doll pecking a kiss on her master's cheek. “Long time no see sleepyhead!”

“Kaitlin.” Tabitha looked at the airheaded bimbo with sadness. “I've...failed you. All your teachings and guidance, taking me off the streets and welcoming me into your home, the debt I could never repay to you, and yet...I couldn’t save you, or anyone else for that matter. Please Kaitlin, if there anything, anything at all left of the old you left in there, please....”

The blonde bimbo leaned forward towards the bound Tabitha, who hoped that maybe, just that small bit of hope that she tugged at her heart strings enough to snap her mentor out of this mindset. The former Kaitlin Sinclair only took Tabitha's cloak off of her head and eye mask, the last pieces of clothing she had on her.

“Hehheh, you grew your hair out longer like mine!” Fuck Doll giggled at the long ginger locks of hair. “That's totally cute! I can like, style it for ya when you're like totally like me!”

“Kaitlin....” the disappointed bound heroine turned to just a regular damsel in distress could only must up tears.

“D'awww, don't be sucha crybaby!” the bimbo tried to cheer her up. “Fuck Dolly is much happier like this! Get to suck master's yummy cock all day....my pussy never goes hungry and always full.....MMMM, been so long since I hadda good fucking!”

“As you can see Tabitha, she can't go twenty minutes without my hard cock in her hand and mouth or a pounding!” Max groped one of his property's huge tits. “Constantly horny, always after my attention, it's not that she's been brainwashed or hypnotized to think like that, I made it so its all her mind and pussy really care about! Far as she's concerned, you're just another woman waiting to be cleansed into true perfection, only without the big words!”

With a click of a button in Max's hand, the device sprung to live, a lot quicker this time as the dildos for Tabitha's lower holes shoved themselves deep inside the bound heroine without much delay.

“I could prattle on about how this is the end for you, but I don't think I could tell you anything else you don't already know.” Max smirked at the moaning heroine, yelling still at the shocking plain from the dildos and a sharp pain in her chest. “Speaking of...”

The redhead could only watch as her innocent “twin kittens” matured into adult cathood, the two orbs of boob bounced and sloshed freely as Tabitha could feel the tears in her eyes run down her cheeks. Her two enlarged breasts were all her fault, the result of her failure as a heroine and her rescue of Kaitlin.

“You already matured quite well these last two years, but like I always say, bigger never has a limit!” Max pressed another button, causing the fave mask to lower onto Tabitha's face, the dildos to spring to action, and the milkers latch on and do their job. The once feared Ferocious Pussycat was now screaming into her dildo gag as fate became sealed, symbolized further as the device closed up to leave Tabitha into a month of darkness. “Farewell my worthy opponent.”

“Mmm, I get so horny when you're do these kinda evil things!” Fuck Dolly jumped onto the top of the device like a cat onto a table, wiggling her butt. “Before you boxed her up, we should totally fuck on the device!”

“An excellent suggestion my pet!” Max undid his belt to lower his pants, then yanked at the bimbo's pink thong to insert his cock inside. “Mmm, what a way to rub it in your friend's face!”

“Oooo, less talky, more fucky!” purred the lucky bimbo. “Oooo, I love this......this.....

“NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“.....Kaitlin? Kaitlin?!? Is that you in there? Say something!!!”

A sting of light shined down on the captive heroine, her vision a big blurr. Colours started to form, bright ginger surrounding what looked like a round circle. It had....cat ears? Was that a mask too? What was she yelling out as a moving mouth formed in her vision?

“Kait.......Kaitlin!!! Please! Say something!!!”

Eyes blinking cleared the vision more, her eyes already watery which helped. At last she could see her savior, who also had water in her eyes.

“......Ta....bi...tha.” Kaitlin mumbled, her jaw stiff from the cock gag she sucked on for godknows how long, looking like a blow up doll.

“KAITLIN!” Her sidekick smiled with relief. “For a moment I...”

“D....d....” Kaitlin continued.

“What's that?” Kitten asked as she moved her ear closer.

“Dil..dos....get....out....” Kaitlin moaned.

“Yikes!” The redhead realized that while she shut off the didlos in Kaitlin's lower regions, they weren’t out of her yet. Kitten popped both out of Kaitlin's holes almost with ease, then sat her weakened mentor upward. “Take your time Kaitlin, you've been through a lot. It might take a moment for you limbs to start working again.”

“How...long wa...I in there...” the tired Pink Pussycat asked, her body covered in sweat, the make up from her eyes had run down her cheeks, her enlarged breasts still erect, her throbbing kitty holes so sore.

“Three days.” Taitha answered.

“Only.....three.....?” Kaitlin was surprised, she was almost convinced it has been weeks inside of that device. As she took a few moments to breathy heavily and wait for her limbs to recover the cogs in her head were starting up again. “Those things....that happened.....all just a dream?”

“Huh?” Kitten looked confused.

“Its.....nothing.” Kaitlin shook her head, the events in her head fading away like most dreams do when someone wakes up.

“Seems like your neck muscles have recovered at least. Can you speak well?” Kitten asked.

“I guess so....but how on earth did...you find me Tabitha?” Kaitlin pondered. “There has to be miles and...miles of crates....”

“The answer's on your foot.” the redhead pointed at the ankle bracelet Kaitlin wore.

“Fluffles! The gold bracelet you gifted me before I left!” Kaitlin seemed surprised, the shock seemingly restored her mouth and head moment.

“Yeah, I figured the bad guys took your Kitty Collar off once too often, so I placed a tracker within that bracelet as an extra back up.” The sidekick took the bracelet off. “When you didn’t return that night, I spend the next few days trying to track you down and the signal lead me here. It was lucky this place is closed on Sundays, so I had all the time to use the Cat Tracker to follow your signal to where you were being held. Boy, it looks like it fried while you were in there. The more erm...stress, your body gets through, the longer the signal gets beamed for.”

The bracelet look burnt as Kitten inspected it, yet still engraved with the date when her mentor gave her a new place to call home.

“Yup, guess I have to iron out that kink.” Tabitha sighed. “It was just lucky the gold colour blended in with your skin.”

“Then Max must of missed it.” Kaitlin realized. “I'm sorry Tabby, your gift got ruined because I got careless....”

“Now don't you blame yourself!” Tabitha insisted. “Its the reason I made it in the first place! I celebrate and fondly remember the day you took me in! I owe you so much for changing my life for the better Kaitlin and I know no gift can ever repay that generosity. The only gift I could ever ask my best friend's safety!”

“...oh Tabby!” Kaitlin lean forward to hug her best friend as tears built up. “You silly cat, you made your best friend cry.”

“Ditto.” Kitten cried on Kaitlin's shoulder. “Let's get you home, we still have a girl's night in to...”

“AHHHH!” Kaitlin moved back as suddenly, her arm started to stroke her kitty hole with the other groped a breast.

“Well geez, you don't have to be that excited to see me!” Kitten remarked.

“N-No!” Pussycat continued to pleasure myself. “My kitty hole is on....fire! AHHHH, can't stop pleasuring......it!”

“This is bad, is this an effect of the machine?” The sidekick pondered. “Christ you're really going at it! You're getting more off than anytime Adonis shows up....”

“AAAAHHHHHHHH FLUFFLES!” Kaitlin got more aroused just by mention of that name.

“Oops.”

The next day at Wellington Tower, the elevator doors opened as Kaitlin's loyal maid Janine arrived for her morning routine of cleaning chores and house keeping. This morning was different however as she sported what looked like a pair of headphones with a microphone like she was about to stream a videogame. Tabitha arrived to greet the maid also wearing the same headphones.

“Testing testing, can you hear me Janine?” The redhead spoke in the microphone.

“Oui!” The French Maid replied. “Zough I have to ask Miss Tabitha, what is zee how you say, purpose of zee headphones? I cannot hear a thing! And where might Mademoiselle Kaitlin be?”

“Take em off for a few seconds.” Tabby answered.

Curious, Janine did exactly that only to be met with such a loud sound.

“OOOOOHHHHHHHH YES!” Yelled a screaming voice. “RIGHT THERE IN MY CAT HOLE!!!!!”

“Oh my!” Janine swiftly placed the headphones back on. “Was zat...”

“Yes, its Kaitlin.” sighed the redhead.

“Goodness, ze mistress is even louder zan normal!” the maid looked surprised, having service Kaitlin for many years. “Does she have new company?”

“Hardly, she...how do I put this?” Tabitha for for a moment. “Her erm, womanhood got into a state where its constantly horny, like all the time.”

“Oh dear.” Janine placed two fingers against her lips in awe.

“Yeah, it seems the best cure for it is for her to....get it out of her system.” Tabitha rubbed the back of her head looking the other way. “She's a bit embarrassed to go into details, but long story short, it will go away in three days Till then, she'll have an endless urge to....play with herself till she tires herself out to sleep.”

“Zat is incredible!” Janine was amazed. “I've never heard of zuch a condition like zat! Mmm, must be heaven to be in zat ztate!”

“I think more hell is what she's going through.” Tabitha shook her head. “Anyway, when Kaitlin wears herself out or dashes to the bathroom, that'll be your open window to change her bedsheets as quick as you can. I even purchased an extra mattress thats outside of her room so the current one can dry, so we've gotta be quick to change it for she makes a mess of the floors!”

“Oui Miss Tabitha.” The maid nodded. “I will do my best to ensure a clean tidy home as always!”

As Janine walked off to start on other chores before the big mattress and bed sheet playoff, Tabitha could only sigh once more as she watched a coffee mug on the table move on its own from the upstairs vibrations. She felt bad knowing that her friend was stuck this way for the next few days but that was what the Cat Computer recommended after running diagnostics on Kaitlin's body. The vibrator in her pussy sprayed a lubricate inside designed to eventually make her permanently horny while the strange goo substance that fed Kaitlin along with her own breast milk also had nutrients to work on the rest of her body to keep her breasts enlarged and milky, and her sexual sensitivity on maximum. It was a good thing she found Kaitlin when she did or another day or two in that machine might of caused more permanent results. As Pink Pussycat was, in order to return to normal she had to get it out of her system. By which that meant pretty much masturbating full on till her bloodstream and pussy countered the effects of the machine and returned to normal.

“At the very least, I'm so happy you're in one piece.” Tabitha told herself as she caught the coffee mug before falling off the table.

The scene in Kaitlin's bedroom was a wreak. Furniture knocked over as if an earthquake had just struck, and at the epicentre of all this was a sweaty masturbation woman surrounded by all the sex toys in her collection on her bed. She had only been awake for an hour, but the juices always soaked the sheets and mattress. Her fingers frantic in their motions, her vibrators set to the highest settings, her mind full of all her favorite fantasies as well as strange new ones like one involving Vivian Indeks (Just about anything was game in her current mindset, different gender or not.), her mouth wide open with her tongue hung out like a panting dog, eyes rolled upwards, breasts bouncing and squirting the occasional stream of milk with every kittygasm, and her poor kittyhole. So hot, so erect, so begging for cock, it began a gypster of orgasms eruption so often but each one was a step closer to recovery....even if each only was only 0.05% of progress.

“CURSE YOU MAAAAAAAAAX!” Kaitlin yelled at the top of her lungs. “YOOOOOOOOOU AND YOUR STUPPPPPPID BIG COCK........AHHHHH, ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL........OHHHHHH NOT AGAIN, AHHHHHH AAHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Yet another Kittygasm rocked her body, each one as powerful as the last. It would be at least a week after recovery before she would be in any state to prowl the streets again as a heroine. Oh how she hoped she would pass out again soon to rest.

Meanwhile within a secret location took the very millionaire that caused Kaitlin's temporary out of action state stood looking grumpy at the empty device, seeing not a bimbofied superheroine waiting to suck his cock, but a paper note that read;

“Fap to this you lonely perv”

Included was a stickman sketch with a smiley face, cat ears, long hair that resembled Pink Pussycat's and two round circles for boobs that was waving. Not the best drawing Kitten ever cooked out but she figured the jerk deserved a slap in the face.

“You stupid piece of junk!” Max kicked the device. “I wasted a whole month of no sexy shenanigans with my Sluttycat just for this?!? I bet she's really enjoying herself right now!”

As Max crashed the paper note in his heads, his attention turned to the sledgehammer ready to use and take his anger out on the stupid machine that failed him. Once done, Max swear that the next sexy trap for be even more fiendish to make up for the missed month of action. Hammer in hand, he sighed to himself;

“At least only the two of us know about this.”

The End
Last edited by Laprasking on Thu May 28, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Laprasking

Post by Laprasking »

Final Notes

Boy it has been a long ride this one but at last we've done it! The end of Boxed In has arrived.

Forgive me for this awfully long delay as some personal issues made it hard last year for me to do anything writing wise. Thankfully it picked at again this year and I was able to complete Parts 4 and 5. And get started on the next fiendish Metrobay tale that I'm very excited to work on. ;)

But thats not quite the end of Boxed In. At some point I want to draw some concept art for Ferocious Pussycat, and I'm very much open if anyone would like to have a go at some Ferocious Pussycat stories, a Dark Alternative Metrobay Universe set within the dreams of Pink Pussycat within the fuck machine. After all, 3 days is a long time to have all kinds of dreams and more risks could be taken as its a dream world. I think I've established enough setting rules with the concept (Tabitha's vengeful quest for answers, Kaitlin being Max's Bimbonic plaything, etc.) but if you wanna ask me anything or make suggestions, feel free to. ;)

Also not to mention, Trentsol plans on making a comic adaptation to this story at some point too, so look forward to that. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed this story, next time we aim for even bigger thrills! ;)

finisterfoul

Post by finisterfoul »

Awesome series Laprasking!!

You put a lot of work into it!

We should make some covers for it.