About Renee Burke

Art and stories contributed by our fans and members.
BayekSiwan

About Renee Burke

Post by BayekSiwan »

Is there any possibility of Renee gaining back this triple eye type thrallium neural chip on her forehead again? She kinda looks like Lady Brainiac for Supergirl, LoL. Which is kinda erotic for someone as sexy as Renee.

Also, how much the possibility of Renee remaining a mindless fuckdoll?

I guess many forum members would also support to see Renee remaining a mindless living fuckdoll for good like how Fran, Sonya or Dani have been renderes Graybots permanently!!

Guess Renee gets a focus asap!!

Doctor Robo

Re: About Renee Burke

Post by Doctor Robo »

Hello! Thanks for the feedback about Renee. She seems to be pretty popular for a relatively minor character. I wonder why that is? :P

BayekSiwan

Post by BayekSiwan »

:D she's not popular as a living woman to me. But she is quite appealing for me as a sex doll. Donno how you considered this sexy MILFy busty as minor?

Doctor Robo

Post by Doctor Robo »

BayekSiwan wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:56 am
:D she's not popular as a living woman to me. But she is quite appealing for me as a sex doll. Donno how you considered this sexy MILFy busty as minor?
I meant in terms of the number of appearances she's made. But you're not the first person who has mentioned you'd like to see more of her. We'll see what we can do to accommodate!

BayekSiwan

Post by BayekSiwan »

Doctor Robo wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:09 am
BayekSiwan wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:56 am
I meant in terms of the number of appearances she's made. But you're not the first person who has mentioned you'd like to see more of her. We'll see what we can do to accommodate!
I mean, accommodate, yes. But just hope we don't have to see the human side of her ever again . I mean, got quite accustomed to seeing her as a fuckdoll. I guess it won't be much of a story-breaking fuss if Renee stays the naked fucktoy as she is I suppose. Just not a fan to see her as a human again. Not now, not ever.

JeffThorsen777

Post by JeffThorsen777 »

Nice story!